Demons - What Do We Believe?

I take pride in my Xs. Thanks to my interactions with Euphemia I am the seventh most infamous user in the history of this forum (see rankings), despite the fact that I have only participated here for less than a week.

See what I mean!!!!!!

Wear them with distinction!

You said something some important it caused another person to respond !

One time Euphemia disagreed with like 30 of my posts within minutes. I thought it was kinda funny. I was going to respond back with ratings, but then forgot about it because I was more interested in the scripture I was reading.

In my opinion, no good can come of negative ratings. It only incites arguments.

Wait, what happens to someone who receives a lot? Do they get banned or something?

If you get a lot you appear in the ranking of the most infamous members of the forum. Check the list of "Notable Members". I am striving to be the most infamous of all times.

No such thing!

What does that mean? LOL!

Not really.

No I have not.

OK...........It is obvious that you have no Scriptures to support your opinion and he reason you have none and the reason you will not post any.......IS BECAUSE THERE ARE'T ANY!

I am moving on. See you guys down the line.

If you get a lot you appear in the ranking of the most infamous members of the forum. Check the list of "Notable Members". I am striving to be the most infamous of all times.

I've tried to beat Mitspa at negative ratings, so I could be on top in that section too, but was not successful. The people that thought they were giving me negative ratings didn't give the right ones.

Last edited:
Back