Demons - What Do We Believe?

Apparently when you can not disprove the Scriptures you like to play that nasty game of big red "x"'s.

That saddens me and I really thought you were above such silly things.

Now when you do the X thing, I notice that you did not as of yet post any Scripture to refute what has been stated.

No---I want to offer my disagreement because people are being influenced by what you say.

No---I want to offer my disagreement because people are being influenced by what you say.

Just the opposite is true my dear. When you offer your opinion without Biblical proof you are asking all of us to accept your opinion with out cause. Your opinions are very denominationally slanted and it is pretty obvious what your agenda is.

I am then forced to refute your opinion with Biblical proof because of of yet, you have not provided any what so ever to support your claim.

Apparently when you can not disprove the Scriptures you like to play that nasty game of big red "x"'s.

That saddens me and I really thought you were above such silly things.

Now when you do the X thing, I notice that you did not as of yet post any Scripture to refute what has been stated.

IF it is "OLD" then why in the world don't you just post the Scriptures and put an end to this argument.

All you have to do is tell us the Scriptures which say that a Christian can be demonically possessed as you have claimed.

I still want my big X removed. :rolleyes:

So do I but it probably aint gonna happen.

Just so you know...........I consider them a badge of honor!!!

Someone thinks so intensely of what you say that YOU have moved them to do such a thing. Now think about that for a moment.

YOU are actually in control of their felling's!!!!! Pretty awesome isn't it????

Just the opposite is true my dear. When you offer your opinion without Biblical proof you are asking all of us to accept your opinion with out cause. Your opinions are very denominationally slanted and it is pretty obvious what your agenda is.

I am then forced to refute your opinion with Biblical proof because of of yet, you have not provided any what so ever to support your claim.

Denominationally slanted? I think that of yours! Yours is the baptist cessationist view...which is hard to get out of, and works against scripture. So, your charges fall flat.

I am not part of any denomination, by the way.

IF it is "OLD" then why in the world don't you just post the Scriptures and put an end to this argument.

All you have to do is tell us the Scriptures which say that a Christian can be demonically possessed as you have claimed.

I have never claimed such a thing. So, you can go back and read over the thread again.

Denominationally slanted? I think that of yours! Yours is the baptist cessationist view...which is hard to get out of, and works against scripture. So, your charges fall flat.

I am not part of any denomination, by the way.

NO my dear.......Mine is the Biblical cessationist view. It is the one which takes the words of the Bible and accepts them.

You so far still not have not do that. I am still waiting for your responces Biblically.

In fact it is the majority of view in Protestant Christian theology, not only Baptist.

You have already said and affiliated yourself with the Word of Faith movement which is in fact AOG.

NO my dear.......Mine is the Biblical cessationist view. It is the one which takes the words of the Bible and accepts them.

No such thing!

You so far still not have not do that. I am still waiting for your responces Biblically.

What does that mean? LOL!

In fact it is the majority of view in Protestant Christian theology, not only Baptist.

Not really.

You have already said and affiliated yourself with the Word of Faith movement which is in fact AOG.

No I have not.

In my opinion, no good can come of negative ratings. It only incites arguments.

Wait, what happens to someone who receives a lot? Do they get banned or something?

Back