Creation -v- Evolution: For The Young People

It is clear you know nothing about evolutionary trees, cladistics, or anything that has to do with evolutionary biology.

Wonder how that superbug came about??? Hmm...natural selection come to mind? If it doesn't then you need to brush up on your science.

You know I've seen people that resemble their pets or other animals- I bet some people evolved from canine kind and some from feline kind and some from equine kind. According to the evolution 'tree' all these should be possible. Why do we always talk about monkeys? Of course my theory is just ridiculous I'm sure....

And you know something else dolphin and starfish DNA are pretty close to human kind too...guess they just haven't evolved enough. Poor things. Let's genetically mutate them to help the process-sure some will die needlessly-but you know-all for the "greater good" as they say....

By the way the CDC (Center for Disease Control-an official US Gubment operation) just put out more emerging info on the 'superbug' that nothing can kill...just an interesting tidbit to note the upcoming biological warfare happening around the world using 'evolutionary' science.

Don't know why that came to mind...

Just like a man to assume that I have to be a man...or an atheist....or a Fob.

Mr. Lone Wolf is apparently a female, 73 and "...eventually moved to a high rise in new york city." She "...moved on up"
Reminds me of "The Jeffersons". Did you ever watch that show?

My apologies for digressing from the OP. Makes me *shake* off that comment before I get too :mad:.

Love Bill Nye! Does that make me an atheist? Or is it because people on this board proclaim it so?

Again, science not the enemy...ignorance...that's the enemy. Bill Nye called it too...

The thing is; its only 'fair' when Christians get called 'ignorant' or any of the other niceties that we get called for not believing in evolution-yet no concrete evidence is brought to the table. We can talk about numbers and data and connected theories all you want. But since there is no evidence or witness to evolution it becomes a waste of time. I suppose my 'deep thinking' is limited to the condition of the soul throughout infinite eternity rather than defeating God's will-which is an imposable task. So before we get too vile on this thread Brothers and Sisters-please take a moment and pray for the lost souls that are being directed to Hell through false doctrines and vain imaginations of the world.

Repent-for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand....

My apologies Lil Woofer-please , if you have any questions about the Lord, my ears are open. But as far as responding to evolutionists on this thread-I am done-it is pointless.

You're a better person than me, Dirty.

No I'm not.....But what is the point of arguing when a soul is on the line? Are we ministering to Lil Woofer or pushing away?

With all the BS going on in the USA AND around the planet-I've been feeling super burdened for the lost. Now that my Pastor's back in town-I think I need to go do some Gospel spreading-trying to get my heart right...

That is how I felt with FOC and Chris and what I kept trying to tell people (not to push them away). I guess it hit my core since the comment was directed at me. It hurt. I should have let it go, but didn't.

I'm sorry Lil Woofer. You upset me, but I do hope you find God (if you haven't already) because like Dirty said, He DOES love you.

Who used the 'A' word?..........me! Ohh well, as it is written, by their fruit you will know them.
Since evolution and creation are mutually exclusive, I figure Theism and Atheism wouldn't get on too well either.

Back