Why We Are Losing

I haven't seen anything intelligent in your posts. All I've seen is nonsense.

You sure seem to reply often and spend a lot of time on my stupid non threatening posts. Usually if something doesn't bother me because of its foolishness I don't pay any mind to it whatsoever because I understand it is not a threat. But thats coming from me, an idiot. I pray that one day we can get along friend, neither one of us is going anywhere.

You sure seem to reply often and spend a lot of time on my stupid non threatening posts. Usually if something doesn't bother me because of its foolishness I don't pay any mind to it whatsoever because I understand it is not a threat. But thats coming from me, an idiot. I pray that one day we can get along friend, neither one of us is going anywhere.

I'd say I've probably spent a total of ten minutes on your threads. Not very much. Just enough to read what's going on and post my opinion.

I'm excited to see if you have some sort of issue or if you're just a blasphemous God hater. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez who knew asking simple questions would rustle so many people's branches!

Please do not attack me for being protestant good sir!
Simple questions to prove a simple point that you are evading completely to push your own unscriptural idea of a god that does simply not exist. The God that does exist is far more loving then yours. Example: A law is in place of sin = death. Yet He jumps in and over rides that for us...as much as He can...without taking away our free will. Don't be afraid of the full picture. I am sure you mean well.

You know, Hunting is usually pretty open to certain posts. If he disagrees with you then I would say you are really off on your conclusion about God. In fact, you are way off the mark to associate God with satan.

You know, Hunting is usually pretty open to certain posts. If he disagrees with you then I would say you are really off on your conclusion about God. In fact, you are way off the mark to associate God with satan.
Thank you. Your post proves I have not lost my mind.

Im just trying to reconcile what is being said to with what actually happened(happens). May Jesus show the truth to all men some day!
Thank you for clarifying your intentions.. But still does not answer any of my questions on what is your understanding.. Would you mind sharing your thoughts or understanding on the questions I had asked?

I'd say I've probably spent a total of ten minutes on your threads. Not very much. Just enough to read what's going on and post my opinion.

I'm excited to see if you have some sort of issue or if you're just a blasphemous God hater. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Very nasty my friend. God's grace
Thank you for clarifying your intentions.. But still does not answer any of my questions on what is your understanding.. Would you mind sharing your thoughts or understanding on the questions I had asked?

Sure, would you mind re asking the questions once more for me? thank you friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, would you mind re asking the questions once more for me? thank you friend!
Okay

So what are you saying about all the things that happened in OT? Are you saying God changed his mind? Or you don't believe in OT itself? Because God literally asked Israelites do destroy inhabitants of Canaan before entering the promised land..

Okay

So what are you saying about all the things that happened in OT? Are you saying God changed his mind? Or you don't believe in OT itself? Because God literally asked Israelites do destroy inhabitants of Canaan before entering the promised land..

I apologize for any implications that I may have given off through asking questions. If you have noticed I have never made any flat out declarative statements about the OT, I have only mentioned what is contained within the OT. Sure I debate peoples answers and draw accurate comparisons and whether or not we want to accept this, infanticide is something that is practiced by satanists, and thats not my opinion that is a fact.

So to answer your question I haven't made up my mind about the OT. That's exactly why I came on this site. I wanted to and will continue to ask questions, debate and practice civil dissent. Sadly so far people have insulted me, been nasty and threatened me. I originally thought that of all the people in the world my fellow brothers in Christ would be here for me and be opened minded enough to accept differences in thinking, but apparently that is not the case. God has told me to not give up though and so I will continue my efforts and hopefully encounter more kind souls like you! God bless

If you look at and compare statistics on the breakdown of Christians and atheists/agnostics in western country populations you will unquestionably see a rise of secularism and attitudes changing towards Christianity and it's role in society and culture. The only question that remains is why are we losing?

We're losing because Christians themselves are increasing secular and are changing their attitudes towards Christianity. The details of this is fodder for many heated threads.

We're losing because Christians themselves are increasing secular and are changing their attitudes towards Christianity. The details of this is fodder for many heated threads.

Precisely. One could ask (as I stated in this thread) why are Christians moving in a secular direction? Is it because of things like far right Christians defending the killing of infants? I can't help but think that those types of attitudes internally chase people away, and externally chase people away.

I apologize for any implications that I may have given off through asking questions. If you have noticed I have never made any flat out declarative statements about the OT, I have only mentioned what is contained within the OT. Sure I debate peoples answers and draw accurate comparisons and whether or not we want to accept this, infanticide is something that is practiced by satanists, and thats not my opinion that is a fact.

So to answer your question I haven't made up my mind about the OT. That's exactly why I came on this site. I wanted to and will continue to ask questions, debate and practice civil dissent. Sadly so far people have insulted me, been nasty and threatened me. I originally thought that of all the people in the world my fellow brothers in Christ would be here for me and be opened minded enough to accept differences in thinking, but apparently that is not the case. God has told me to not give up though and so I will continue my efforts and hopefully encounter more kind souls like you! God bless
I can understand people's reaction in this forum as another fellow believer. Everyone here are passionate about their belief. That is just in defense of my brothers and sisters.

Leaving that aside, I just wanted to understand your belief since you are making some strong statements. Based on your statement, Jews were satanists. Is that a fair conclusion of your understanding? Do you think it is good to come to such a strong conclusion if you have not yet made up your mind on OT? Without an understanding on OT, I don't know how you can envision Jesus Christ as Messiah. Just my humble opinion.

I can understand people's reaction in this forum as another fellow believer. Everyone here are passionate about their belief. That is just in defense of my brothers and sisters.

Leaving that aside, I just wanted to understand your belief since you are making some strong statements. Based on your statement, Jews were satanists. Is that a fair conclusion of your understanding? Do you think it is good to come to such a strong conclusion if you have not yet made up your mind on OT? Without an understanding on OT, I don't know how you can envision Jesus Christ as Messiah. Just my humble opinion.

You are putting words in my mouth based on questions I asked friend. Sometimes when I don't understand something I read it over a few times in order to fully comprehend what is being said. I don't understand how you can consider yourself a follower of Christ when you defend infanticide. Just my modest opinion though.

You are putting words in my mouth based on questions I asked friend. Sometimes when I don't understand something I read it over a few times in order to fully comprehend what is being said. I don't understand how you can consider yourself a follower of Christ when you defend infanticide. Just my modest opinion though.
You still seems to be contradicting yourself.. Are you posting questions here trying to understand OT? Or you are trying to understand why we believe what we believe with an opinion already in your mind? I just can't figure the ultimate aim of the thread. And you should also note that it is leading to lot of heat from others..

You still seems to be contradicting yourself.. Are you posting questions here trying to understand OT? Or you are trying to understand why we believe what we believe with an opinion already in your mind? I just can't figure the ultimate aim of the thread. And you should also note that it is leading to lot of heat from others..

No kidding! haha As for my intentions they have already been stated. Playing devils advocate does not mean you are adopting any particular opinion. It simply means that you are trying to fully grasp an answer or point.

No kidding! haha As for my intentions they have already been stated. Playing devils advocate does not mean you are adopting any particular opinion. It simply means that you are trying to fully grasp an answer or point.
I think I will bow out of this thread. Because you are saying your intentions are to learn.. And you already have made up your mind about all of us.. And you want to learn OT, but not study.. So I am not sure if we would get anywhere.. Probably I will also end up in some hot posts! To avoid, I will bow out..

I think I will bow out of this thread. Because you are saying your intentions are to learn.. And you already have made up your mind about all of us.. And you want to learn OT, but not study.. So I am not sure if we would get anywhere.. Probably I will also end up in some hot posts! To avoid, I will bow out..

Alright well sorry to see you go bud! Believe it or not sometimes you have to ask questions in order to learn. I am surprised that you know me so well as to say that I have not studied or do not wish to study the OT. You must know me from a previous experience and are just not being forthcoming about who you really are. God bless and take care. You will be in my prayers tonight!

Back