Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I accept that you are not here to harm my brothers and sisters in the Lord..but there real truth and there is real lies and every one is not right. And yes believers are called to make war but not like men who use guns and bullets, we are called to use the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God!

just put your pride aside. What may make sense to you will never make sense to others that isn't on faith. You don't need to understand why other people think they are right. The fact that you said everyone is not right, means you are looking down on them. If you are looking down on them, then don't try to reason with them. You are just creating war with them.

just put your pride aside. What may make sense to you will never make sense to others that isn't on faith. You don't need to understand why other people think they are right. The fact that you said everyone is not right, means you are looking down on them. If you are looking down on them, then don't try to reason with them. You are just creating war with them.
Not in pride.. and I know what I need to know and why I need to know it...thank you.. You do what seems right to you and I will do what seems right to me:)

Not in pride.. and I know what I need to know and why I need to know it...thank you.. You do what seems right to you and I will do what seems right to me:)

thank you for understanding. I will be understanding too. :) and I hope everyone will be more understanding of each other.

Of course a non-believer would think its perfectly right to insult those who believe? :rolleyes:

huh. I am not looking down on you. What you believe is what you believe. I am not gay but I don't look down on gay people. They are attracted to guys and I'm not.

huh. I am not looking down on you. What you believe is what you believe. I am not gay but I don't look down on gay people. They are attracted to guys and I'm not.
Im glad for you...but that has nothing to do with obedience to God? :)

I glad for you...but that has nothing to do with obedience to God? :)

I am sick of people attacking other people just because they have a different belief system. Just leave it be. Everyone is right in choosing their own paths.

I am sick of people attacking other people just because they have a different belief system. Just leave it be. Everyone is right in choosing their own paths.
Well then I must be right? lol :D

Think about what your trying to say? Your saying you are right and others must conform to your own logic? You come onto a "Christian" forum and try to inform "Christians" how they must believe? Then go on and on about how everybody is right? Come on! can you not see your own hypocrisy?

We're both right. There. Just leave it be. You're not a bad person for thinking christianity is right. You're a good person. I am sure you are a smart person. Just that we have different life styles. Just because I have a different life style does not mean I look down on you. If one of my friend is gay and I am not, it would not be right if I look down on my friend just because he is gay.

We're both right. There. Just leave it be. You're not a bad person for thinking christianity is right. You're a good person. I am sure you are a smart person. Just that we have different life styles. Just because I have a different life style does not mean I look down on you.
Well then stop trying to "tell" me what to believe and how to act! Im right in what I think and how I act! I agree..:cool:

Think about what your trying to say? Your saying you are right and others must conform to your own logic? You come onto a "Christian" forum and try to inform "Christians" how they must believe? Then go on and on about how everybody is right? Come on! can you not see your own hypocrisy?

What? how did you even get that idea? I am not dictating on how christian must believe. If I say how I see the world, the christian doesn't need to agree with how I see the world. The christian can believe whatever they believe in. I will believe in whatever I believe in.

Well then stop trying to "tell" me what to believe and how to act! Im right in what I think and how I act! I agree..:cool:

okay, if you think you are right, okay. and I am not telling you to believe and how to act. You can choose for yourself how you act based on what I say. I am okay with that. Gay people can tell me to like guys but I will never like guys.

okay, if you think you are right, okay. and I am not telling you to believe and how to act. You can choose for yourself how you act based on what I say. I am okay with that. Gay people can tell me to like guys but I will never like guys.
Good..for you..:)

Just remember that I am right in how I believe and act!...
:)

You are right in the same way as you seeing the cloud as a horse and I am seeing the same exact cloud as a tiger. There is nothing wrong with you and there is nothing wrong with me either. We're seeing the same things but we are just interpretting it differently.

"Unacceptable posts
Rule 3.0 Disruptions to the friendly environment at CFS by anyone will not be tolerated. When discussing any topic, please bear in mind the words of Paul in Romans 14

1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.
2 For instance, one person believes it’s all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables.
3 Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t. And those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them.
4 Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? They are responsible to the Lord, so let Him judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the Lord’s help, they will do what is right and will receive His approval.
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.
13 So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.
22 You may believe there’s nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who don’t feel guilty for doing something they have decided is right.

Rule 3.1 Members may not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, repeated in many posting areas (spam) or otherwise violative of any laws. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

Rule 3.2 Members may not post inflammatory remarks simply for the purpose of evoking reaction or starting fights with other Members, or promote a spirit of divisiveness in the community. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

3.2a Certain topics have always sparked heated arguments and will be monitored by Forum Staff. Warnings and or restrictions will be issued at the discretion of Forum Staff.

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

3.2c Any discussions about any individual teacher/preacher/pastor/minister/evangelist/media personality, etc., will be closely monitored. Any claims that a named person teaches or supports false doctrine MUST be well documented. Unsubstantiated claims, rumors or hearsay will not be allowed. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary."

a friendly reminder, I was searching if there was any mod rules and I found this.

I agree..non-Christians should not be allowed to come and insult the faith of the Christians on this forum. Is that your point?

You are right in the same way as you seeing the cloud as a horse and I am seeing the same exact cloud as a tiger. There is nothing wrong with you and there is nothing wrong with me either. We're seeing the same things but we are just interpretting it differently.
Right so if I decide to defend the faith and act in defense of that faith...Im right...:D

I agree..non-Christians should not be allowed to come and insult the faith of the Christians on this forum. Is that your point?
huh? I am not attacking your faith. You can choose to continue to believe in what you want to believe. Just because we disagree on something, DOES NOT mean I am looking down on you. Please get this through your mind.

huh? I am not attacking your faith. You can choose to continue to believe in what you want to believe. Just because we disagree on something, DOES NOT mean I am looking down on you. Please get this through your mind.
I did not accuse you of that? and why get so aggressive , Im just saying what I believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back