Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that Jesus gives us. The one that he died for us to have. Just believe it and recieve it.
I have a choice though so which one is the best bet? Your heaven or the Islamic version with maidens of paradise that 1.6 billion or so believe in right now?

And remember Cosmic, "i before e except after c".

I have a choice though so which one is the best bet? Your heaven or the Islamic version with maidens of paradise that 1.6 billion or so believe in right now?

And remember Cosmic, "i before e except after c".
Jesus died so you could go to heaven. You don't have to kill yourself or anyone. Just believe friend.

Jesus died so you could go to heaven. You don't have to kill yourself or anyone. Just believe friend.
I would never intend harming anyone but there's still a few choices of heaven available to me and the most popular (by followers) are Allahs and yours. What are the benefits of choosing yours over Allah?

I would never intend harming anyone but there's still a few choices of heaven available to me and the most popular (by followers) are Allahs and yours. What are the benefits of choosing yours over Allah?
All you have to do is believe. No murder, no jihad, and no hate. Only love, and belief. Have faith in Jesus and recieve your free gift of salvation!

Reactions: Sal
All you have to do is believe. No murder, no jihad, and no hate. Only love, and belief. Have faith in Jesus and recieve your free gift of salvation!
Never mind the criteria for getting there, what are the trump cards that makes your Heaven beat the Muslim heaven?

I before E accept after C Cosmic, I'm not one to criticise grammar too much as I often fail myself, just a friendly reminder.

Never mind the criteria for getting there, what are the trump cards that makes your Heaven beat the Muslim heaven?

I before E accept after C Cosmic, I'm not one to criticise grammar too much as I often fail myself, just a friendly reminder.
Well how can you judge if you have never heard their religion? Go and study it out and maybe even take a trip to mecca, be sure to tell them how false their religion is on the way...:eek: You may see the difference between the two religions a little better then?:D

What does that even mean? The whole I before E thing.

Again, muslims don't go to heaven.. Allah is a false God, and his heaven doesn't exist.

Just believe in Jesus and recieve everlasting life! God wants you to have a relationship with him.

Islam means submission, they follow a law like the law of moses, but more violent. You can't save yourself by a law. Only Grace. Jesus specifically.

I hope for your sake that there is a God otherwise it's been an incredible waste of effort (and mis-guidance to others).

Well my friend.........lets look at this way shall we.

So I am wrong, and you are right. There is no God neither a heaven or a Saviour and we all live the way we want. We die, are buried and the worms eat us.

BUT, what if you are wrong???? Correct me if I am wrong but it is a 50-50 proposition isn't it???? You are right or I am right!!!!

Now then, by believing there is a Creator God and I love Him and accept Him, where is the waste of time???

A morning after being drunk and puking my guts out? (God encourages me not to consume alcohol)
Stealing anything I wanted. (God encourages me to not take things that are not mine)
Having affairs with all kinds of women. (God encourages me to be faithful to the one I married)
Lieing to everyone I know. (God encourages me to always tell the truth)
Cursing everyone I know. (God encourages me to not use His name in vain)
Going to church (God encourages me to attend church and worship regularly)

I can go on and on but I think you see my point. Now then, what among those things have I wasted my time??????
I will have spent my lifetime believing that there is a God who loves me and died for me. I have lived a clean life, a good life. I have not WASTED my time throwing up after getting drunk. I have not stolen anything, lied to anyone, cursed anyone, been faithful to my wife and go to church and worship God and meet with friends. HOW is any of that a waste of time. OK.........there is NO GOD and I die, what have I lost during my life time??? NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!!

BUT what if you are wrong????? The other half of your proposition is that there IS A GOD.

Now, by not accepting Him and living as He encourages you to do and YOU die. What will you lose by your choices?????
EVERYTHING!!!!

Well how can you judge if you have never heard their religion? Go and study it out and maybe even take a trip to mecca, be sure to tell them how false their religion is on the way...:eek: You may see the difference between the two religions a little better then?:D

LOL..........Tubby, when you get to Mecca, get yourself a mega-phone and stand there at the place when they believe the mentally insane guy left to go to heaven and declare there as you do here........"THERE IS NO GOD"!

You will learn immediately the difference between Christian tolerance and Muslim tolerance.

I'm not judging Mitspa I'm asking. I can never go to Mecca, as you know, without submitting to Allah and having proof of such. I have been to many Islamic countries though to get a taste of their culture.

What does that even mean? The whole I before E thing.

Again, muslims don't go to heaven.. Allah is a false God, and his heaven doesn't exist.

Just believe in Jesus and recieve everlasting life! God wants you to have a relationship with him.

Islam means submission, they follow a law like the law of moses, but more violent. You can't save yourself by a law. Only Grace. Jesus specifically.

It's just a grammar thing, 'receive' not 'recieve'.

Which is the right God for me if I chose to take one?

Well my friend.........lets look at this way shall we.

So I am wrong, and you are right. There is no God neither a heaven or a Saviour and we all live the way we want. We die, are buried and the worms eat us.

BUT, what if you are wrong???? Correct me if I am wrong but it is a 50-50 proposition isn't it???? You are right or I am right!!!!

Now then, by believing there is a Creator God and I love Him and accept Him, where is the waste of time???

A morning after being drunk and puking my guts out? (God encourages me not to consume alcohol)
Stealing anything I wanted. (God encourages me to not take things that are not mine)
Having affairs with all kinds of women. (God encourages me to be faithful to the one I married)
Lieing to everyone I know. (God encourages me to always tell the truth)
Cursing everyone I know. (God encourages me to not use His name in vain)
Going to church (God encourages me to attend church and worship regularly)

I can go on and on but I think you see my point. Now then, what among those things have I wasted my time??????
I will have spent my lifetime believing that there is a God who loves me and died for me. I have lived a clean life, a good life. I have not WASTED my time throwing up after getting drunk. I have not stolen anything, lied to anyone, cursed anyone, been faithful to my wife and go to church and worship God and meet with friends. HOW is any of that a waste of time. OK.........there is NO GOD and I die, what have I lost during my life time??? NOTHING WHATSOEVER!!!!

BUT what if you are wrong????? The other half of your proposition is that there IS A GOD.

Now, by not accepting Him and living as He encourages you to do and YOU die. What will you lose by your choices?????
EVERYTHING!!!!
We've had the same discussion I recall. I don't see it as 50-50 to be honest but I see where you are coming from.

Your odds are better I suppose -

Believe - correct - die - eternal life.

Believe - incorrect - die - nothing.

Mine are -

Not believe - correct - die - nothing.

Not believe - incorrect - die - screwed.

I've always fancied the underdog though.

So it's either Nothing/Eternal life against Nothing/Screwed I guess?

Last edited:
LOL..........Tubby, when you get to Mecca, get yourself a mega-phone and stand there at the place when they believe the mentally insane guy left to go to heaven and declare there as you do here........"THERE IS NO GOD"!

You will learn immediately the difference between Christian tolerance and Muslim tolerance.

There is no tolerance between faiths as far as I can tell, especially Islam vs Christianity. At least being atheist is not a direct threat so we largely stay out of the eternal battle.

There is no tolerance between faiths as far as I can tell, especially Islam vs Christianity. At least being atheist is not a direct threat so we largely stay out of the eternal battle.

Wrong man. You can meet me on the street in Orlando and tell me face to face that Jesus is a lunatic the and there is no God.
I will smile at you, bless you and tell you to have a nice life.

YOU go to Mecca and tell the crowd there that there is no God and Muhammad is a lunatic and you are a dead man!!!

That is the difference.

Oh and if there is a God can you all send a request that Aston Villa beat Man City tonight please. Most appreciated.

Yea right........."THERE IS NO GOD,"...........(but just in case ask Him................) LOL!

Do you know how many times I have heard that exact same comment in war.

The men sit around smoking dope, getting drunk, screwing prostitute's, lying and stealing and then comes down the call.................

"Fall in men, we are going out on a patrol and it is going to be hairy".

Then it comes.......
"Major, Major, please pray for me, just in case YOU are right I want to be on your side when we go into this battle".

How many people do you think I have spoken to while they lay dying in bed and they have looked at me and said........
"Major, you may be right and just in case you are, please pray for me that your God will accept me into heaven?"

That is nothing more than "Fire Insurance" just in case I am right.

It just does not work that way my friend. It is with the HEART that we believe and with the mouth that we make confession that Jesus is the Christ and believe that He died on the cros and was buried and rose again on the 3rd day.

THAT FACT is the only thing permissible to get to heaven and be with God.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back