Why Did God Lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your god doesn't send people to hell. I'm glad to hear it.
Hell is simply an eternal home for the wicked.

Rewards and punishments will be dealt according to deeds Rom 2:6. God is just. God will not make special torture devices. He is not evil. Torture will be living with what you have done and the decision you have made to reject Him.

Yep the "god" you have served will be the "god" that punishes you!...You will suffer at the hands of your own hate!

Not exactly, but whats your point? are you willing to reason along these lines?
I'm trying to seek your god and you're giving me nothing.

Surely you don't want me and other people who don't know your god to be tortured forever?

Hell is simply an eternal home for the wicked.

Rewards and punishments will be dealt according to deeds Rom 2:6. God is just. God will not make special torture devices. He is not evil. Torture will be living with what you have done and the decision you have made to reject Him.
How can I reject something that I don't know exists.

Surely you don't want me and other people who don't know your god to be tortured forever?
This is where you need to stop lying to yourself and others. Rejection requires you to know who you are rejecting. God is revealing Himself to you at this very second. He is knocking at the door Rev 3:20. YOU are not opening.

No I don't...and If you really want to have an honest discussion about my faith and my God, I have already told you over and over that requires that you come to the topic with a certain level of respect and honesty.

Surely if you know that your god exists, you have evidence for it.

Why would you withholdvit from the people on here seeking it?

How can I reject something that I don't know exists.
Well if you don't know? Then admit you don't know...nothing wrong with that! but when you come and attack folks that do know, then you have put yourself into a position to be judged and warned.

Surely if you know that your god exists, you have evidence for it.

Why would you withholdvit from the people on here seeking it?
I don't withhold it from honest folks who are sincere...but I don't cast pearls before swine either!

Well if you don't know? Then admit you don't know...nothing wrong with that! but when you come and attack folks that do know, then you have put yourself into a position to be judged and warned.
You believe that my soul hangs in the balance, right?

Surely you want to save it, right?

You believe that my soul hangs in the balance, right?

Surely you want to save it, right?
I cant "make" you believe...not going to try! I can present to you the reasons why I believe and the gospel of Jesus Christ, if I see that you have a sincere desire to hear my words? But I do not cast pearls before swine!

I cant "make" you believe...not going to try! I can present to you the reasons why I believe and the gospel of Jesus Christ, if I see that you have a sincere desire to hear my words? But I do not cast pearls before swine!
Wow. That's very interesting. Why are you so fond of insulting people?

Wow. That's very interesting. Why are you so fond of insulting people?
Just using a common biblical term to explain the condition of our conversation...why did you come on this forum, if not to insult the people here? Don't get your feelings hurt, try to be a man!

Becuase you are an atheist....

To force your mind to ignore evidence of God all around you takes effort. Lots of effort. You want to hide like Adam and Eve did after sin.
Haven't some changed their minds?

Last edited:
A lamb helping a wolf understand he is a wolf is not insulting.

A wolf harrassing lambs with no intention of changing is insulting.
Once again : you are asserting things about me that you can not know.

I wonder why you do that.

Surely something convinced you to believe in gods. Why not share it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back