What Is God?

Yes. Just look at their track records. God continually tortures and harasses his followers. God kills millions. Satan is much more honest and kills far fewer.
Satan is the WHOLE REASON death came into the world! Satan is the WHOLE REASON sin entered in to the world! Everyone who sins has him as their father, and he is a lier and a murderer from the beginning. He loves to see people die and is ALWAYS lieing!

God doesn't like people being wicked, he doesn't like to destroy us. But he has to from time to time because we deserve it!

God is the judge, satan is the accuser, and you are the victim.

I was never a true scotsman either.

Seriously who are you to judge me? I was the best Christian I know.

I just followed the evidence to the logical conclusion.
What does it matter if you were the "best Christian", if you aren't now? How can you love Christ and have the Holy Spirit one moment, then believe satan and reject him the next?

Satan is the WHOLE REASON death came into the world! Satan is the WHOLE REASON sin entered in to the world! Everyone who sins has him as their father, and he is a lier and a murderer from the beginning. He loves to see people die and is ALWAYS lieing!

God doesn't like people being wicked, he doesn't like to destroy us. But he has to from time to time because we deserve it!

God is the judge, satan is the accuser, and you are the victim.

Hang on. Your god created the world, right? Is Satan also god?

What does it matter if you were the "best Christian", if you aren't now? How can you love Christ and have the Holy Spirit one moment, then believe satan and reject him the next?

There is no evidence for gods. That's all.

Based on the bible, Satan is much nicer than god. That's all I am saying.

Given the rape, murder and slavery endorsed/commanded by god in the bible, I'd say that he is the evil one.
I'm pretty sure he says rape is sin.
Deut 22:25-27
25 “But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. 26 But you shall do nothing to the young woman; she has committed no offense punishable by death. For this case is like that of a man attacking and murdering his neighbor, 27 because he met her in the open country, and though the betrothed young woman cried for help there was no one to rescue her.

And murder, too. You know, the 6th commandment?

Slavery endorsed/commanded? You mean when he freed his people from Egypt and Babylon, and sin?

I'm pretty sure he says rape is sin.
Deut 22:25-27
25 “But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. 26 But you shall do nothing to the young woman; she has committed no offense punishable by death. For this case is like that of a man attacking and murdering his neighbor, 27 because he met her in the open country, and though the betrothed young woman cried for help there was no one to rescue her.

And murder, too. You know, the 6th commandment?

Slavery endorsed/commanded? You mean when he freed his people from Egypt and Babylon, and sin?

Slavery - Ephesians 6:5-8 (right there in the NT)

That slavery is different than chain and whip slavery. That is just having servants (slaves). People had to be slaves (servants) back then because they were poor and needed work.

Oh really? So why is it not okay now?
We get jobs today. Back then people who were poor could live with a rich person and work for them.

I'm pretty sure that still goes on in some countries. Just not here because we are expected to work for pay, not housing.

The problem still remains that the bible endorses slavery. Given that god doesn't change, we can assume that god still thinks that slavery is okay.

I would hope that servants and slaves are a little bit different?

Being, one is held against their will and the other is not?

My apologies if I am taking that out of context/if that passage was meant to mean something else.

The problem still remains that the bible endorses slavery. Given that god doesn't change, we can assume that god still thinks that slavery is okay.
2 different kinds of slavery. Forceful and non-forceful. The slavery mentioned in the OT is servitude. People have servants today, no?

The kind he doesn't endorse is forceful slavery. That's the slavery he rescued the Israelites from, and that's the slavery we commited on Africans.

See the difference?

Back