I want to share words of encouragement to those seeking to live out The Way of Yeshua, but I am not sure what could be said that might break the rules here. So I will just say that I always knew there was more to living for Messiah than what the tens of thousands of denominations of churchianity offer. I want to share that keeping 7th day Sabbath changed my family's lives and so many others as well. I also want to share observing the Sabbath is somewhat of a doorway, that can open the floodgates of truth and fullness of your faith over time. YHWH has a rhythm of life laid out for us, a calendar, festivals and feasts, fellowship etc that are such a tremendous blessing to every aspect of your life. To sum it up in our case, we knew there was much more, we cried out to Him for truth and he revealed so much to us that has changed our lives and our faith. To anyone else feeling led to obedience (out of love, not for justification), or who feels strongly led to seek more... I would recommend you pray and beg Him to reveal truth to you and give you wisdom and knowledge and discernment. I would also suggest to not be held captive by the traditions and doctrines of men, unlearn the lies and be a slave only to Messiah Yeshua / Jesus. Peace and blessings to all of you and your families.

Hello filas4life;

I'm happy it has worked out for your family and thank you for your encouraging message that may help the next family seeking to reconcile the Shabbat.

God bless
you, brother and your family.

I want to share words of encouragement to those seeking to live out The Way of Yeshua, but I am not sure what could be said that might break the rules here. So I will just say that I always knew there was more to living for Messiah than what the tens of thousands of denominations of churchianity offer. I want to share that keeping 7th day Sabbath changed my family's lives and so many others as well. I also want to share observing the Sabbath is somewhat of a doorway, that can open the floodgates of truth and fullness of your faith over time. YHWH has a rhythm of life laid out for us, a calendar, festivals and feasts, fellowship etc that are such a tremendous blessing to every aspect of your life. To sum it up in our case, we knew there was much more, we cried out to Him for truth and he revealed so much to us that has changed our lives and our faith. To anyone else feeling led to obedience (out of love, not for justification), or who feels strongly led to seek more... I would recommend you pray and beg Him to reveal truth to you and give you wisdom and knowledge and discernment. I would also suggest to not be held captive by the traditions and doctrines of men, unlearn the lies and be a slave only to Messiah Yeshua / Jesus. Peace and blessings to all of you and your families.

That's what I so appreciate and love about God and His word...we are free to continue observing dietary laws, feasts, festivals and holy days, garments of just one type of thread, Shabbat, etc., etc., but not required any longer. The benefits are indeed many for observing those things, but when legalists begin demanding that observance of any one or combination of those things is tantamount to disobedience to Christ, and even the loss of salvation, that's the line they cross at the expense to their own integrity.

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings to you and yours.

MM

Back