The Beast's Economic System

Really?
I did read somewhere something about 'chrislam' and I thought, they must be joking. Allah is not the God of the Bible.
Actually "Allah" is in the scriptures. The name comes from the ancient moon god "Ba'al". Furthermore, the prophet-for-sale spoke on this very thing in the last days:

Numbers 24:14 (KJV)
And now, behold, I go unto my people: come [therefore, and] I will advertise thee what this people shall do to thy people in the latter days.​

Do you know why Balaam couldn't curse Israel? From their mandated placements according to their tribes, this is what Balaam saw when the Spirit filled him:

slide075.png

Picture and quote below from: http://faithbibleministriesblog.com/2011/08/31/the-four-ensigns-–-the-gospels/

What’s interesting that along with the comparisons within this typology, there is a specific contrast which displays intricate design as well. Where the tribe of Judah (Matthew), with the ensign of the lion, represents Jesus Messiahship; on the complete opposite side of the tabernacle, was the tribe of Ephraim (Mark), whose ensign was the ox, and represented Christ servitude, which displays polar opposites. On Judas left side, which would be South, the tribe of Reuben (Luke), with the ensign of the man, which represented Christ humanity; which is directly opposite of the tribe of Dan, with the ensign of the Eagle (John), indicating Christ’s divinity.​

So these four perspectives, are not only representative of the four aspects of the Messiah, but in that they cover the complete spectrum of who Christ was to represent; in that on one side he represents a King (represented by the largest book of the gospel and the largest tribe) and on the other side, in complete contrast he represents the slave (represented by the smallest book of the gospel and the smallest tribe); and therefore anybody in between as well. On another side He represents the man, and yet on the other side in complete contrast, he represents God (and therefore anybody in between, morally speaking).
Every word of the word of God has powerful meanings pointing to Jesus! Glory to God in the Highest!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :notworthy:

You mean this?

Revelation 17:10 (KJV)
And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.​

Many folks think the 8th is Nimrod also known as Gilgamesh, Orion, Apollo, and many other names (Tower of Babel). Interesting. Injured (fatal head wound) in the head.
But maybe the verse is:
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Last edited:
Many folks think the 8th is Nimrod also known as Gilgamesh, Orion, Apollo, and many other names (Tower of Babel). Interesting. Injured in the head.
When John wrote this, this is what he meant:

Five are fallen (which ruled over Israel):
Egypt
Assyria
Babylon
Medo Persia
Greece​

One is:
Rome​

One to come:
Ottoman (Islam)​

Eighth comes from the seventh:
Islam
Just read the history books.

Ezekiel 34:6 (KJV)
My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.​

Shows that mountains are people and nations

Daniel 2:34 (KJV)
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.​

ALL together these nations are destroyed

Daniel 2:35 (KJV)
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.​

Mountain filled the earth = Millennium Kingdom = grain of mustard seed

Revelation 17:9 (KJV)
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.​

Mountains are people as we see from Daniel and Ezekiel. Mecca is surrounded by seven mountains as well. The seven kingdoms are those that ruled over Israel.

Seven mountains are seven kingdoms. The harlot is Islam of which the world is drunk with her wine (oil) and she becomes rich. Notice the nations that have ruled over Israel. Greece broke up into 4 kings after Alexander the Great. The last "king" is the Antichrist (Mahdi) who comes out of the seven.

Revelation 17:10-11 (KJV)
And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.​

In John's time, 5 kingdoms were fallen, one is (Rome) and one is yet to come, Ottoman Empire. The short space is 7 years, the AC's reign of terror, the eighth king. The head was wounded: dual meaning - government disappears and comes back - Caliphate - and the AC is wounded unto death but lives astonishing all.

Revelation 13:3 (KJV)
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.​

Harlot of Revelation 17 is the same from Joel, which is Islam.

Joel 3:3 (KJV)
And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.​

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (KJV)
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.​

Delusion = Islam is a peaceful religion, many will turn to it. Isaiah 21:9 and Revelation 18:2 are the same. Jeremiah 49-51 speak of the destruction of the Muslims. Zechariah 9:12-14 shows the Lord will fight Greece.

The AC is a man:

Isaiah 14:16 (KJV)
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;​

He is the accuser, Satan and this falling is yet a future event, and Jesus being God has already seen it, and because of Job's story, Satan still has access to the throne:

Luke 10:18 (KJV)
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.​

Revelation 9:1 (KJV)
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.​

Revelation 12:10 (KJV)
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.​

Islam has 99 names for Allah.

Have you ever thought what exactly is the trigger that causes the Lord to return:

Isaiah 34:8 (KJV)
For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.​

Controversy of Zion? Division attempt of the land and Jerusalem.

How bad will it get?

Isaiah 24:1-6 (KJV)
Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.​

I said Allah is not the God of the bible, not that allah's name isn't in the Bible. people worshipped many gods, but they didn't know the living God, Jesus' Father, our Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

interesting posts abdicate but what persuades or convicts you that Islam is the beast? It's not really an economic powerhouse except in terms of oil...and then only certain countries. I don't really see much direct connection just a lot of inferences from those scriptures. Islam has been around for centuries, why would it suddenly rise up at this day and age.

I would agree it is one of the false prophets though. It does deny Jesus is Lord, but there are many religions that also do the same. I suppose not to the same extent that Islam does by twisting scriptures, but there's still heaps of other religions i.e. hinduism..mormonism, buddhism, animism, and other isms. humanism, communism, capitalism. etc.

I said Allah is not the God of the bible, not that allah's name isn't in the Bible. people worshipped many gods, but they didn't know the living God, Jesus' Father, our Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

interesting posts abdicate but what persuades or convicts you that Islam is the beast? It's not really an economic powerhouse except in terms of oil...and then only certain countries. I don't really see much direct connection just a lot of inferences from those scriptures. Islam has been around for centuries, why would it suddenly rise up at this day and age.

I would agree it is one of the false prophets though. It does deny Jesus is Lord, but there are many religions that also do the same. I suppose not to the same extent that Islam does by twisting scriptures, but there's still heaps of other religions i.e. hinduism..mormonism, buddhism, animism, and other isms. humanism, communism, capitalism. etc.
Ok.

I believe it's Islam because see who the Lord fights when He returns - all Islamic nations. Who are the prophecies about? Islamic nations. Who is the devil's god of the OT? Baal which today they call it Allah. Who hates Israel to the point they'd die trying to kill them, Islam. Who is on the front cover of every news article in the world of late? Islam. Gotta study the word of God. It's plain as day.

I've read different inferences, some people think the great city, mystery babylon is variously

Vatican
Jerusalem
New York

I don't know I haven't been convicted either way, they all seem to fit in different ways. I think it's much bigger than any one religion. Islam is only one of many false christs and false prophets.

I once saw a verse that refered to something being alive and yet not and yet it is. Television? Media? Thoughts on this?

That may be this verse:
Revelation 17:8
The beast you saw was once alive but isn’t now. And yet he will soon come up out of the bottomless pita and go to eternal destruction. And the people who belong to this world, whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made, will be amazed at the reappearance of this beast who had died.

Er...
Ok yeah it could just be Babylon. Its in Iraq right?
True. Muslims are very anti christ.
Even if they convert, I heard some just PRETEND to be christians cos they like the freedom from their oppresive religion, but they doublemined and want both, cos they swore an oath to allah.

Although also heard some do genuinely convert. But many of these werent muslim in the first place its only they grow up in muslim countries where they forced to follow those laws.
A christian lady gave me some booklets about praying for muslims, for 40 days. I couldnt really keep on with it, Im sorry to say Im not a diligent prayer warrior in that regard.

But just want to put that out there, cos sure theres sheep in those countries trapped there and they want to know more Jesus...and cause he wants us to bless our enemies and pray for them.

Er...
Ok yeah it could just be Babylon. Its in Iraq right?
True. Muslims are very anti christ.
Even if they convert, I heard some just PRETEND to be christians cos they like the freedom from their oppresive religion, but they doublemined and want both, cos they swore an oath to allah.

Although also heard some do genuinely convert. But many of these werent muslim in the first place its only they grow up in muslim countries where they forced to follow those laws.
A christian lady gave me some booklets about praying for muslims, for 40 days. I couldnt really keep on with it, Im sorry to say Im not a diligent prayer warrior in that regard.

But just want to put that out there, cos sure theres sheep in those countries trapped there and they want to know more Jesus...and cause he wants us to bless our enemies and pray for them.
Which is why many are having visions and dreams and visitations of "Isa" because when no one will tell you, Jesus Himself will. I used to live right outside Isa Town, Bahrain.

Do they have bibles in their language?
That is a way to reach since many are literate and they read the koran all the time. Without going there and being beheaded.
How would you reach them? I did have a book called 'secret believers' but I didnt end up reading it, gave to my church library. It would be hard to sustain faith inside a country that hates Jesus. What about the ones that come to our countries, eg many saudis come to nz to learn english.

I gave a bible in farsi to my persian friend. I dont know if shes reguarly reading it though, but she would not like to go back to Iran. Me and my other friend had been praying her hard out cos she was having difficulties with her partner...middle east men dont treat their women very good.
Shes doing much better now. She grew up in a muslim country but she is not muslim. She has faith the size of a mustard seed and I hope to see it grow.

I have read many horror stories of what its like being a woman in a muslim country. The religion is ingrained in their culture in the way catholicsm seems to be in some countries. I.e. Even if you dont believe, you still adhere to the tradition.

Back