Should Homosexual Behavior Be Illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you 100%. I told you what would come of this thread. Hateful self righteous people love picking at others flaws and Christians seem very good at it.

Thank you, brother. I still think that it is worthwhile to reveal what lies hidden in people's hearts. God bless you.

Thank you, brother. I still think that it is worthwhile to reveal what lies hidden in people's hearts. God bless you.

Who are you to presume to discover what is in people's hearts? Your tool of discovery is lacking.

Luke 16:15 (NLT)
Then he said to them, “You like to appear righteous in public, but God knows your hearts. What this world honors is detestable in the sight of God.

Who are you to presume to discover what is in people's hearts? Your tool of discovery is lacking.

Luke 16:15 (NLT)
Then he said to them, “You like to appear righteous in public, but God knows your hearts. What this world honors is detestable in the sight of God.
Awww the cry baby pic is a bit patronizing maybe?

...and I like to read and discern by the Spirit of God just what is behind certain comments. Very telling, indeed.

I think it's hateful to want to lock a homosexual behind bars.

Me too. I think if we are going to start locking people up for sins we should start in the church with gossip or adultery. Of course they don't believe we should do that because they are hypocrites and being gay is more horrible then their sin.

Me too. I think if we are going to start locking people up for sins we should start in the church with gossip or adultery. Of course they don't believe we should do that because they are hypocrites and being gay is more horrible then their sin.
I believe we should lock up adulterers. I hope my opinion doesn't sound hateful. In some cultures it's common practice to stone them.

We disagree with them so we are haters.

No. I have no problem disagreeing with people and remaining respectful. I have an issue with hypocrisy. I don't believe that someone should be put in jail because of sin that only effects the sinner. You've sinned, so should I come and lock you away until you stop sinning? It makes no sense.

Get over yourself. No one is saying we don't sin. The bible calls homosexuality an abomination not us. Did you know marrying a non Christian is an abomination also?

Yes I think people should be locked up for any sin. Can you imagine how much better our society would be if people feared lashings, or death for sinning? No hypocrite here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back