Serve God And Not Religion!

God is three. Body, mind and Spirit---just as we are.
you do know there is both a soul and spirit ???
emotion are nothing more then the outward expression of who you are .. so why should that end ???

g5590 ψυχή psychē = soul (who you are)
g4151 πνεῦμα pneuma = spirit (your life force)
note: spirit is applicable to both body's or soul's "life force" ..

1Th 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit g4151 and soul g5590 and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul g5590 and spirit g4151, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

in the OT (Hebrew) ..

h5315 נֶפֶשׁ nephesh = soul (who you are)
h7307 רוּח ruwach = spirit (your life force)
note: spirit is applicable to both body's or soul's "life force" ..

Isa 42:1 “Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; my chosen one in whom My soul h5315 delights. I have put My Spirit h7307 upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

Job 7:11 “Therefore I will not restrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit h7307, I will complain in the bitterness of my soul h5315.

notice the emotions connected with the nephesh/psyche ..

Isa 42:1 “Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; my chosen one in whom My soul h5315 delights. I have put My Spirit h7307 upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

the Father says: "my soul delights" ..

this is a VERY important verse above to understanding God ..
the Father (soul/will) delights of Jesus, whom He put His spirit (HS/life force) upon ..

the same as He did here ..

Gen 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being h5315 .

so God put spirit (life force) into Adam and He became a living (gave life to his) soul ..

note: "being" is a poor translation as nephesh (h5315) = soul ..
the KJV got it right ..

so man is a living soul, in the likeness of God ..

Man is a living soul (person), created in the image of God, a tripartite creature: body, soul and spirit.

mind, body & spirit ..
as God is will, essence and spirit ..
hence in His likeness ..
and the difference being we being incarnate is temporal, but will become essence ..

mind, body & spirit ..
as God is will, essence and spirit ..
hence in His likeness ..
and the difference being we being incarnate is temporal, but will become essence ..

Whatever. We will always have physicality---just as Jesus does.

that is not what Jesus or Paul say ..

LOL! That's what God says.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

1 Corinthians 15:42-53 (NLT)
It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. 43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. 44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

45 The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person. But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit. 46 What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later. 47 Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven. 48 Earthly people are like the earthly man, and heavenly people are like the heavenly man. 49 Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like the heavenly man.”

50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

WRONG !!!
NO FLESH SHALL INHERIT THE KINGDOM ..
what part of flesh don't you get ???

You do know that communicating with caps is akin to shouting, don't you? Bad form.

We will receive glorified flesh bodies---just like Jesus has! That verse you are referencing is talking about our bodies as they are now---subject to decay. We won't need blood in the Kingdom, but we will need physical bodies to be able to rule with Christ here in the Millennial Kingdom and after, in the New Earth.

1 Corinthians 15:50 (NLT)
What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

You do know that communicating with caps is akin to shouting, don't you? Bad form.

We will receive glorified flesh bodies---

maybe to you .. but I believe in FREEDOM of SPEECH & FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ..

REALLY .. NOW THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU ..
WHERE IN SCRIPTURE DOES IT SAY THAT MR MORMON ???

maybe to you .. but I believe in FREEDOM of SPEECH & FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ..

REALLY .. NOW THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU ..
WHERE IN SCRIPTURE DOES IT SAY THAT MR MORMON ???

You need to not post in caps in forums. If it isn't a written rule here, it is an unspoken one, everywhere.

Now, because you have not mastered the use of the quote function, your second comment makes no sense, whatsoever.

Back