Saved?

I never ever married couples who just walked off the street and wanted to get married
and neither HAVE I . i will say it again i dont like doing weddings many dont take the vows serious . i have a couple coming to the church i pastor. they live together her parents Good Christian folks attend .I told them i would do their wedding .there afraid get married due to the fact . she has kids and would lose the medical card which this day and age for kids . our government is anti family i have told them God would make a way,, but telling a lost person that is like a mule looking at a new gate. so until then i will keep preaching and let the spirit draw them. otherwise if they get saved by my ways. it would be a miscarriage's at the altar .

the women the daughter of the couple has lived a rebellious life style . adultness life style in fact she was expecting with her boyfriend .
but something went wrong and the Baby stopped developing. i had made a trip there once the wife and i when the doctors discovered something not right. we talked we prayed with them invited them to Church several months later of not bothering them . this make 3 weeks of them coming . so with the Lord help they will get saved eventually. provided neither one perish at a early age.

he has not been in church much dont know the Bible. but through conversation we made a good connection at dinner.
iam not going to brow beat them on marriage / honestly i had rather see them get saved first. but however if the ask me ahead i will do the ceremony and yes i will talk to them

and neither HAVE I . i will say it again i dont like doing weddings many dont take the vows serious . i have a couple coming to the church i pastor. they live together her parents Good Christian folks attend .I told them i would do their wedding .there afraid get married due to the fact . she has kids and would lose the medical card which this day and age for kids . our government is anti family i have told them God would make a way,, but telling a lost person that is like a mule looking at a new gate. so until then i will keep preaching and let the spirit draw them. otherwise if they get saved by my ways. it would be a miscarriage's at the altar .

the women the daughter of the couple has lived a rebellious life style . adultness life style in fact she was expecting with her boyfriend .
but something went wrong and the Baby stopped developing. i had made a trip there once the wife and i when the doctors discovered something not right. we talked we prayed with them invited them to Church several months later of not bothering them . this make 3 weeks of them coming . so with the Lord help they will get saved eventually. provided neither one perish at a early age.

he has not been in church much dont know the Bible. but through conversation we made a good connection at dinner.
iam not going to brow beat them on marriage / honestly i had rather see them get saved first. but however if the ask me ahead i will do the ceremony and yes i will talk to them

Hello forgiven;

Not every marriage is "smoothen cruisin'." At times it is a tough decision but as a Pastor you have to decide how God leads you.

I've had to say no and at times I said yes, to the disapproval of family members.

God bless
you, brother.

Brother, I hope that you know that I was not rebukeing you in any way. I was just saying what I would or would not do.

As I said, I always did a counseling before maying anyone but it never kept those who were intent on divorceing from doing so.

I do not know where the idea came from that getting married by a preacher in a church meant the marriage would last.

I do not know where the idea came from that getting married by a preacher in a church meant the marriage would last.

i have done them in the church in the home outside at a motel rec center .

Back