New World Order, Environmentalism, Conspiracy theory etc.

You can eat edible flowers though. Borage, nasturtium, violets. Mmm violets...

You can even eat weeds, eg dandelion leaves. I've not tried it but nettle soup is another one. One I sometimes wish I knew what I was doing on is fungi. The are supposed to be a lot of good tasting toadstools but you need to be sure of what you are picking.

(edited I have corrected this post to read dandelion)

Last edited:
I admit I was thinking if "you say potato..." etc - so I guess I picked the wrong 2 things. I meant to try and speak to the fact that once as you say, the dna is set you don't have species turning into some opposite thing. You can have such things as a mule from a horse and donkey but the offspring are sterile. And they are all part of the species equine. Or maybe they are part of the same genus but different species? The liger from wikipedia shows: "
The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a female tiger (Panthera tigris).[1] Thus, it has parents with the same genus but of different species. It is distinct from the similar hybrid tigon. While theSiberian tiger is the largest pure sub-species, ligers are believed to be the largest of all known extantfelines.[2][3][4]

Ligers exist only in captivity or zoo because the habitats of the parental species do not overlap in the wild. Historically, when the Asiatic Lion was prolific, the territories of lions and tigers did overlap and there are legends of ligers existing in the wild. Although ligers share characteristics of both from lion and tiger, they more closely resemble the lion, because of the dominant gene.[5] Notably, ligers typically grow larger than either parent species, unlike tigons which tend to be about as large as a female tiger and is the cross between a male tiger and a lioness.[6]

Most ligers suffer from embryonic fatality or premature death,[7] and those that survive are often genetically or physically sterile and therefore unable to reproduce and continue their lineage.[8]

In any event, whatever is contained in the species/genus dna is what determines what changes can happen in a subset over time and geography.....Darwinian evolution says that modern day man evolved from primates with zero evidence this happened. Micro evolution requires manhandling genetics to accomplish. And no one is denying that cutting and pasting dna strings isn't possible - only that it never happens naturally.

Hi Silk!

I was trying to find my way back to the other threads but couldn't do it. I tried Alerts and Search, "re-thinking job" and that search brought me here. I'm trying to find my way back to the Moderators page to get some help. Like to log in and have the threads I read a click away. Please help, if you can. You are a very Godly person and I thank God for you posts!

Dang - I forgot what threads I was talking about but here's a few thru faulty memory. http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/re-thinking-job.42829/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/an-indepth-bible-study-in-the-book-of-genesis.42250/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis.37490/ (closed thread)
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis-take-2.38491/

Silk <-----adjusts halo. I love God and I love talking about Him. All the good posts of mine are all due to Him. All the bad/wrong posts are all mine. I'm still learning. But thank you for the kind words.

It could be we have different words for the same tool. Lanolin. That said wasn't Dibble The policeman in Top Cat. I think he was also a fireman in Trumpton.

Yes I'm of that age.

And "thingamebobs".
That's not from Postman Pat is it?

So cute! I heard Postman Pat was made into a movie. Although I'm more partial to Sean the Sheep, Postman Pat had a better jingle.

Getting back on track.
As already demonstrated in my starting post No2, and No155 the demonic power behind environmentalism is worship of the goddess Gaia.
So its great that Gaia is now standing right behind the Pope, thus ensuring that faithful catholics also bow down to her sovereignty over the planet.
Its so good when religion comes together to save the world. (Irony alert)

https://stream.org/scientific-pantheist-who-advises-pope-francis/

Talk about doctrines of demons, but why would we think anything less of the Vatican?
I suggest people do some tracking of this article and its links because it leads to some very interesting reading.

Have you read anything by Horn/Putnam? I'm presently reading On the Path of the Immortals and just finished Exovaticana. I'm reading back to front but can't wait to read Petrus Romanus. These authors share your concerns it seems. I think the "great deception" involves aliens=demonic.

Have you read anything by Horn/Putnam? I'm presently reading On the Path of the Immortals and just finished Exovaticana. I'm reading back to front but can't wait to read Petrus Romanus. These authors share your concerns it seems. I think the "great deception" involves aliens=demonic.

I am convinced that the whole alien stuff is demonic. That applies not just to the deception, but also to activity.
All Sci-Fi films and TV programmes spend lots of time exploring other "dimensions". What better way to accurately describe the kingdom of the heavens. In that realm there is Godly and there is demonic territory. To me, these so called alien visitations are nothing more than visitations from that realm. I fully expect them to grow and grow.

Dang - I forgot what threads I was talking about but here's a few thru faulty memory. http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/re-thinking-job.42829/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/an-indepth-bible-study-in-the-book-of-genesis.42250/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis.37490/ (closed thread)
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/learning-genesis-take-2.38491/

Silk <-----adjusts halo. I love God and I love talking about Him. All the good posts of mine are all due to Him. All the bad/wrong posts are all mine. I'm still learning. But thank you for the kind words.

LOL!!!! You remind me of me.

I am convinced that the whole alien stuff is demonic. That applies not just to the deception, but also to activity.
All Sci-Fi films and TV programmes spend lots of time exploring other "dimensions". What better way to accurately describe the kingdom of the heavens. In that realm there is Godly and there is demonic territory. To me, these so called alien visitations are nothing more than visitations from that realm. I fully expect them to grow and grow.

Do you have an opinion on syfy/alien movies and books as being a way to explain the Rapture when it takes place.

It seems to me that it would be a perfect way to blame the missing people on abduction etc.

I'm really liking this book I'm reading, On the Path to the Immortals - they combine all the conspiracies.

"Interestingly, as we send this manuscript off to the printer, the new prime
minister of Greece, Alex Tsipras, is being heralded as an Antichrist candidate. He
is a handsome, charismatic, and “an avowed atheist.”[ 311] A communist in his
youth, he is now the leader of the Coalition of the Radical Left (SYRIZA). In an
op-ed piece for the Israeli paper Haaretz, Sabby Mionis called SYRIZA “the
anti-Zionist far-left” and labeled Tsipras as a “narcissistic populist,” a silver-
spoon-fed billionaire who has “never really held a proper job.”[ 312] When a young
Greek rises so quickly to power, it brings to mind the prototypical Antichrist,
Antiochus IV Epiphanes, as implied by Jesus. Antiochus, who preferred to be
called theosepiphanes, “manifest god,” was the Greek king of the Seleucid Empire
from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC. His reputation was so atrocious, some his
Greek contemporaries called him Epimanes (“ The Mad One”) behind his back. He
invaded Israel in 167 BC and proceeded “to build illicit altars and illicit temples
and idolatrous shrines, to sacrifice swine and ritually unfit animals” (1 Maccabees
1: 47).[ 313] Even so, his ultimate sacrilege, the first “abomination of
desolation,” was to erect a statue of Zeus in the Holy of Holies and sacrifice a
swine upon the altar of burnt offering in the temple (1 Maccabees 1: 54).[ 314]
According to Jesus, those events are a portent of another desolating abomination
that will occur just prior to His return in judgment (Matthew 24: 15). Rising from
the ashes of the “Greek Depressions,” Tsipras seems to be positioning himself as
an advocate for Europeans disenfranchised by the financial crises from 2008 to
2014, which produced unexpectedly high unemployment in most of the EU. When
Tsipras met with Pope “Petrus Romanus” Francis at the Vatican on September 17,
2014, he extolled the pope as the “pontiff of the poor.”[ 315] Tsiras wrote
concerning the papal meeting, “We discussed the need for peace to return on
earth, for the immediate cease of war interventions… asked him to take an
international initiative for the termination of conflicts in the Middle East.”[ 316]
It seems that Tsipras is summoning the angel in the whirlwind. A section of the
book Zenith 2016 called “Summoning the Angel in the Whirlwind” states: On
January 20, 2001, President George W. Bush during his first inaugural address
faced the obelisk known as the Washington Monument and twice referred to an
angel that “rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm.” His reference was
credited to Virginia statesman John Page who wrote to Thomas Jefferson after
the Declaration of Independence was signed, saying, “We know the race is not to
the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the
whirlwind and directs this storm?” Five weeks after the inaugural, on Wednesday,
February 28, Congressman Major R. Owens of New York stood before the House
of Representatives and prayed to the “Angel in the Whirlwind.” He asked the
spiritual force to guide the future and fate of the United States. Twenty-eight
weeks later (for a total of 33 weeks from the inaugural— a number invaluable to
mysticism and occult fraternities), nineteen Islamic terrorists (according to the
official story) attacked the United States, hijacking four commercial airliners and
crashing two of them into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New
York City, a third into the Pentagon, and a fourth, which had been directed
toward Washington, DC, crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. What happened
that day resulted in nearly 3000 immediate deaths, at least two-dozen missing
persons, and the stage being set for changes to the existing world order….
Invitation to angels by elected officials combined with passive civilian conformity is
key to opening doorways for supernatural agents to engage social governance. This
is a classic tenet of demonology. Spirits go where they are invited, whether to
possess an longstanding U.S. policies including the Christian rules for just war,
that a powerful force known to the Illuminati as the “Moriah Conquering Wind,”
a.k.a. “the Angel in the Whirlwind” accepted the administration’s invitation and
enthroned itself in the nation’s capital. Immediately after, it cast its eyes on the
ancient home of the Bab-Illi, Babylon, where the coveted “Gate of the Illi” had
opened once before.[ 317]"

Horn, Thomas; Putnam, Cris (2015-06-09). On the Path of the Immortals: Exo-
Vaticana, Project L. U. C. I. F. E. R. , and the Strategic Locations Where
Entities Await the Appointed Time (Kindle Locations 2858-2860). Defender
Publishing LLC (June 1, 2015). Kindle Edition.

The antichrist will be the son of an apostate jewess and will be born in Iraq but raised in Israel near Chorazin.
The Greek you mention is likely one of the ten who will support him.

Getting back on track.
As already demonstrated in my starting post No2, and No155 the demonic power behind environmentalism is worship of the goddess Gaia.
So its great that Gaia is now standing right behind the Pope, thus ensuring that faithful catholics also bow down to her sovereignty over the planet.
Its so good when religion comes together to save the world. (Irony alert)

https://stream.org/scientific-pantheist-who-advises-pope-francis/

Talk about doctrines of demons, but why would we think anything less of the Vatican?
I suggest people do some tracking of this article and its links because it leads to some very interesting reading.
We catholics are not that stupid, thank you VERY much.

The antichrist will be the son of an apostate jewess and will be born in Iraq but raised in Israel near Chorazin.
The Greek you mention is likely one of the ten who will support him.

Well, idk....I was reading and never heard of the Greek before. (bad silk)....the book was just published and they are talking stargates from Nimrod, mars, Illuminati, freemasons, Gaia, the pope and aliens (only they are demonic - fallen angels and nephilim). I'm really enjoying it. I do think all these groups are being mislead to humanity's downfall. These groups don't realize they will be cut off/destroyed as soon as they are no longer useful. So, humanity as a whole seems to be singularly stupid. It's dizzying how stupid we all can be. Sigh.

Lol only sci fi geeks would be that gullible.
When the dead rise every eye is gonna see, its not going to be secret when Jesus returns.

Back