Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Once took a little Minnesota girl (who'd never before been out of the state) to a restaurant in Illinois. The young man asked her if she wanted grits with her breakfast. She answered, "Yes. One or two small ones."

I remember asking an American friend to send us some grits over so we could try it. We were all looking forward to trying it but all wound up thinking it was disgusting stuff.

For a nice one though. I chatted to someone else about maple syrup and she sent me some from her (New England) area. I think it was B grade. It vastly superior to anything I'd had sold as "maple syrup" in the UK.

Perhaps grits are an acquired taste, but I like them -- simple grits with salt and pepper will do, but grits with cheddar or some similar cheese are great! I am So Not Into soul food, but I could do grits all day!

Perhaps grits are an acquired taste, but I like them -- simple grits with salt and pepper will do, but grits with cheddar or some similar cheese are great! I am So Not Into soul food, but I could do grits all day!

I didn't mean to suggest nobody should like grits,. Some foods do seem to be sort of love it or hate it. One that crosses my mind is the yeast extract, Marmite. They actually ran a "love it or hate it?" advertising campaign over here. I love it btw.

th

A priest, an evangelist, and a minister were in a row boat in the middle of a pond fishing. None of them had caught anything all morning.

Then the evangelist stands up and says he needs to go to the bathroom so he climbs out of the boat and walks on the water to shore. He comes back ten minutes later the same way.

Then the minister decides he needs to go to the bathroom, too, so he climbs out of the boat and walks on the water to shore. He, too, comes back the same way ten minutes later.

The priest looks at both of them and decides that his faith is just as strong as his fishing buddies and that he can walk on water, too. He stands up and excuses himself. As he steps out, he makes a big splash down into the water.

The evangelist looks at the minister and says,"I suppose we should have told him where the rocks were."

LPcurrent.gif

Hillary dies and goes to Heaven where she meets St. Peter. She notices that there are clocks everywhere. She asks St. Peter why are there so many clocks here.

St. Peter tells her that each clock represents a person on earth and that every time a person tells a lie, the clock ticks off one-second. St. Peter explains that the one clock has never moved because it belonged to mother Theresa and she never told a lie her whole life. The next clock belonged to Abraham Lincoln and since he only told two lies his whole life, only two seconds had clicked.

Hillary asks, "Where is Bill's clock?"

St. Peter says, "Bill's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a fan."

th

A priest, an evangelist, and a minister were in a row boat in the middle of a pond fishing. None of them had caught anything all morning.

Then the evangelist stands up and says he needs to go to the bathroom so he climbs out of the boat and walks on the water to shore. He comes back ten minutes later the same way.

Then the minister decides he needs to go to the bathroom, too, so he climbs out of the boat and walks on the water to shore. He, too, comes back the same way ten minutes later.

The priest looks at both of them and decides that his faith is just as strong as his fishing buddies and that he can walk on water, too. He stands up and excuses himself. As he steps out, he makes a big splash down into the water.

The evangelist looks at the minister and says,"I suppose we should have told him where the rocks were."

LPcurrent.gif

Hillary dies and goes to Heaven where she meets St. Peter. She notices that there are clocks everywhere. She asks St. Peter why are there so many clocks here.

St. Peter tells her that each clock represents a person on earth and that every time a person tells a lie, the clock ticks off one-second. St. Peter explains that the one clock has never moved because it belonged to mother Theresa and she never told a lie her whole life. The next clock belonged to Abraham Lincoln and since he only told two lies his whole life, only two seconds had clicked.

Hillary asks, "Where is Bill's clock?"

St. Peter says, "Bill's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a fan."
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

faithissues.gif

Christian+Humor+16.jpg

funny%20cartoon%20oh%20crap_thumb.png

C-Satan-Lawyer.gif
animal8.gif

Two priests die at the same time and meet St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter says, "I'd like to get you guys in now but our computers are down. You'll have to go back to Earth for about a week, but you can't go back as humans. What'll it be?"
The first priest says, "I've always wanted to be an eagle, soaring above the Rocky Mountains."
"So be it," says St. Peter, and off flies the first priest.
The second priest mulls this over for a moment and asks, "Will you be keeping track of us, St. Peter ?"
"No, I told you the computer is down. There's no way we can keep track of what you are doing. This week's a freebie."
"In that case," says the second priest, "I've always wanted to be a stud."
"So be it," says St. Peter, and the second priest disappears.
A week goes by, the computer is fixed and the Lord tells St. Peter to recall the two priests.
"Will you have trouble locating them?" He asks.
"The first one should be easy," says St. Peter. "He's somewhere over the Rocky Mountains, flying with the eagles. But the second one could prove to be more difficult."
"Why?" asks the Lord.
"Because he's on a snow tire somewhere in Alaska."

Is that an actual screen name? "Where"?
I love Hillsong. :love: Thank you for posting that. :)

reverendfun-1.gif

funny-christian-cartoons-free-514.png

add_toon_info.php.gif

Top Ten Reasons Eve Was Created
10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.

9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.

8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.

7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor, dentist or haircut appointment for himself.

6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.

5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.

4. As the Keeper of the Garden, since he didn't have metal sheds or greenhouses, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.

3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"

And the #1 reason why God created Eve:

1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that!" :cool:

Back