Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

I'd like to hear your views on the matter though.
Not sure about it all... they seem to make some good points about things and then venture off into things that cant be proven? I mean like Walt D its clear they have a 33 club for grown men in the middle of a park for little kids. And just recently they have been several workers there accused of perversion against children? Not to mention the lives of the young people that have been destroyed in their tv programs? I don't know but something seems odd with that bunch.. I would not let my child anywhere near them or Mr Rodgers and Mcfeely.

Not sure about it all... they seem to make some good points about things and then venture off into things that cant be proven? I mean like Walt D its clear they have a 33 club for grown men in the middle of a park for little kids. And just recently they have been several workers there accused of perversion against children? Not to mention the lives of the young people that have been destroyed in their tv programs? I don't know but something seems odd with that bunch.. I would not let my child anywhere near them or Mr Rodgers and Mcfeely.
Exactly, just stick to Ronald. He's a good guy. He gives out Happy meals.

Where can I find out more about this Walt d stuff?

Back