Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Tapatalk is easy for quick replies.. Also good to go through posts from others.. At last something I can unbeaten l understand.. I did not understand anything discussed before
Yea Rav we just started a thread to be silly on, because we was messing up some of the others. If you feel the need to be a little silly? This is the thread...feel free:)

Pr 15:13 ¶ A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
Pr 15:15 ¶ All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
Pr 17:22 ¶ A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. {like: or, to}
Ec 9:7 Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.

Too much religion can dry the bones... but in the Spirit we have righteousness peace and joy:D

And the Father does love to watch His Children play...as long as we play as beloved children in righteousness and truth(y)

I guess a place where we can reveal ourselves truly then :D
Yea I don't like the mask of religion that some would demand others wear, its a good life He has given to us and we should not be afraid to express Him in our humor or even in our tears. There is a time for them both and He is in all things we do, if we always acknowledge Him.

I heard this forum is understaffed. Do they have an application I can fill out like other forums do? I would love to help out and Mod this place. Over the weekends it seems like they could of used an extra hand.

Jimmy crickets wouldn't have lasted a few seconds.

I'm loving the tapatalk. Before when I went to gym or run I had to take a break from you guys. Now that I have tapatalk it doesn't matter if I'm working or whatever, I can still be on the forum.

You guys keep me out of trouble, I appreciate it ;)

Back