I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

I don't know, I think he says, I am the truth and this world is false 😕
That would sound about right. Who cares what He looks like as a spirit can take many forms. It's what a spirit says that is important, that way we can tell if those spirits are of God or not...words are important

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
(Isa 8:20)

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(2Co 11:14)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
(Gal 1:8-9)

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
(2Jn 1:10)

That would sound about right. Who cares what He looks like as a spirit can take many forms. It's what a spirit says that is important, that way we can tell if those spirits are of God or not...words are important

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
(Isa 8:20)

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(2Co 11:14)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
(Gal 1:8-9)

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
(2Jn 1:10)
Okay
And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know. IMG_20220925_183905.jpgHoly Spirit showed me only this form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.:)

Okay

And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know. View attachment 8116Holy Spirit showed me only this form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.:)
If it was the Holy Spirit, He can appear when and how He chooses. But remember satan can also appear as a minister of light 2 Corinthians 11:14. That’s why it’s important to know what message did he bring.
What makes us Christian is believing we are sinners in need of a savior and embracing the Gospel message that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead for our salvation. Do you believe that from your heart?

But what about my family? I said that I became a Christian, I saw the Holy Spirit 😟
Give them the Gospel message…

Romans 10:13-15 KJV
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. [14] How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? [15] And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Galatians 6:14 KJV
But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

If it was the Holy Spirit, He can appear when and how He chooses. But remember satan can also appear as a minister of light 2 Corinthians 11:14.
Hmm ok ,😟 how will Satan show me and I do not believe him. And. crossnote Do you come to my house??
I do not lie. I have had cerebral palsy since birth. Because I couldn't walk. I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.🕊️
What makes us Christian is believing we are sinners in need of a savior and embracing the Gospel message that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead for our salvation. Do you believe that from your heart?
This year 2021 I accept Jesus as savior. And I have wholeheartedly accepted Jesus as my Savior.Information about the Holy Spirit is complete 🕊️

Last edited:
My depression story.....I have not been able to walk since birth.I remember sinning as a child.Because of this I want salvation.:approve

I don't like some people 👫saying bad words.:sad

I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.

I went to church.⛪
I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me That means the family will not be able to pick me up.and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible
preach.gif

and can't do anything. I was shocked😧
I was sad I thought that I will be cured by healing power means in physical

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.:thud

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.🏥

Then I went to another hospital. Doctor gave me sleeping pill because I can't sleep all night.:sleep
And was not hungry.
My mother took me to a psychiatrist. I didn't say anything, I kept silent.

When I saw the Holy Spirit🕊️ I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.✝️
There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.🍖

Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my back .🧑‍🦽 end The story
Full story. click here https://christianforumsite.com/threads/siddhis-testimony.60812/

Okay

And The question is why the Holy Spirit appeared to me, He didn't give me a voice i.e. He didn't speak and the Holy Spirit only showed me His own form.What I don't know. View attachment 8116Holy Spirit showed me only this form. Nothing else and Holy Spirit wants to tell me more. He wants to say that I am with you, Siddhi don't be afraid.:)
Dear siddhikoli,

An experience such as yours brings different reactions from different people when you tell them about it. You can see that in the answers here.

Some believe God does not speak directly to people post scripture (The Bible) and when somebody says that God talks to them, or physically reveals himself, it might be their mind playing tricks with them, or worse Satan.

Others believe that God does reveal himself, but only when it is His Will. For these people the Holy Ghost may give them a feelings of gratitude, peace, reverence, or His Divine love.

One thing is certain, for us to hear God’s voice clearly we first have to belong to Him.

Second, we have to spend time with God. This happens through prayer, contemplation and in reading scripture: the Holy Bible.

Read your Bible every day. Read it and read it again because it has infinite levels and each time you read scripture, a new level is reveled.

The ancient Shvetashvatara Upanishad, tells us:
“Know him to be enshrined in your heart always. There is nothing more in life to know."

This is the essence of turning yourself over to Jesus Christ .

Your experience could mean many things, BUT, if it confirms to you that the Lord God has you, that Jesus Christ is in your heart, then that could be the entire message and meaning.

This may be all that matters.

God Bless you siddhikoli

You "think" he says?????

You see my friend, this is 100% against the written Word of God. I am not argueing with you at all. I am just trying to inform you that what you are "Thinking" is not found in the Bible at all.

If you did see the Holy Spirit, then you would be the only one in recorded Bible record.

Then there is this.........John 1:18......
"No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him."

Then someone may say that The Holy Spirit is like Jesus so if you have seen Jesus you have seen the Holy Spirit. NOPE!
Jesus was "Incarnated" from spirit to flesh.

John 1:1-5 says that The Word was equal, and co-eternal, with the Father and the Holy Spirit in a perfect spiritual existence. The Word then became flesh, and came to live with humanity when Jesus was born to Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit.
NO ONE has seen Jesus Christ and there are NO pictures or paintings of Him so there is NO way to know what He looked like.

Then there is Acts 10:34 which says.........."God is not a respecter of persons".

That means He show NO partiality which means that if YOU saw the Holy Spirit then we all have seen Him.

I am trying to show you correct Bible exegesis to that you can learn and grow in knowledge.

siddhikoli may be young in the faith but who am I to disbelieve her? This young lady saw a dove and believes it was The Holy Spirit. I do not know what it was. I believe it was a dove.

We know that The Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove. Luke 3:22
There were witnesses.
Could it be that siddhikoli was blessed with that vision. I do not know but i believe siddhikoli believes it was.

In Genesis 8:11 a dove returned to the Ark with an olive leaf in her mouth. This was not The Holy Spirit it was an ordinary female dove. By thos Noah knew the flood has receded. The dove was used as a messenger and the dove and olive have been thought of as a symbol of orace for centuries. Could it be that God sent an ordinary dove to siddhikoli to draw her to Jesus and to The Holy Spirit and to The Fsther? That seems likely to me.
God Bless you siddhikoli You are a lovely young lady. Do not forget to talk to Jesus, The Son of God. He loves you.

siddhikoli may be young in the faith but who am I to disbelieve her? This young lady saw a dove and believes it was The Holy Spirit. I do not know what it was. I believe it was a dove.

We know that The Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove. Luke 3:22
There were witnesses.
Could it be that siddhikoli was blessed with that vision. I do not know but i believe siddhikoli believes it was.

In Genesis 8:11 a dove returned to the Ark with an olive leaf in her mouth. This was not The Holy Spirit it was an ordinary female dove. By thos Noah knew the flood has receded. The dove was used as a messenger and the dove and olive have been thought of as a symbol of orace for centuries. Could it be that God sent an ordinary dove to siddhikoli to draw her to Jesus and to The Holy Spirit and to The Fsther? That seems likely to me.
God Bless you siddhikoli You are a lovely young lady. Do not forget to talk to Jesus, The Son of God. He loves you.

Agreed. However......it is dangerous to her if she is allowed to continue to believe that she saw God.

OK......she thinks she saw a dove. But it was a "DOVE". To make it into God is then Idolatry. Aaron did the same thing with a golden calf.

THe witnesses at Jesus baptism saw a Dove, not the Holy Spirit. "like a dove" (Matt. 3:16; Mark 1:10; Luke 3:22; John 1:32).

A dove is a bird. God chose as the sign of the Spirit at Christ’s baptism not an animal which moves on the land or a fish which swims in the sea but a bird which flies in the air. The point is a simple one to grasp. The Spirit is God who dwells in heaven; birds fly above us in the heavens. The Spirit of God, represented by a bird of heaven, issued a heavenly call to office and equipped the Lord Jesus with divine gifts in His human nature for His public work as Messiah. John the Baptist, in his testimony concerning Christ at His baptism, declared that the Spirit, like a dove, a bird, "descended" (John 1:32, 33) from "heaven" (32).

Back