I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

If there is a church
The problem is who will pick me up and
I am now more passionate about Christianity and love Jesus more and
I went to one church
I went to Tabor Ashram to get cured but I didn't get heal so I can't walk
Church Address Kamba, Village, Varap, P.O, Kalyan West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 421301
And
I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed them but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

My dear friend........Physical healing is NOT in the Atonment.

When the Holy Spirit says that by His “wounds, stripes, or marks” we have been “healed.” The Holy Spirit is not talking about physical healing. The CONTEXTUAL passage has been talking about forgiveness or healing from our sins. This part of the passage is about Jesus’ death and the forgiveness of our sins – not healing from physical disease. The entire Isaiah 53:2-6 passage has been a prophecy about His life and ministry NOT PHYSICAL HEALING.

1 Peter 2:24. When we come to 1 Peter 2:24, the Holy Spirit uses the phrase “by His scourging we are healed” in the same way...............
"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. "

Now, again, I am not trying to discourage you in any way, but only trying to teach you what the Bible actually says and not what you have been told. YOU do the work. YOU have a computer, search out what I am saying to you.

The entire passage of 1 Peter 2:20-25 is about Jesus’ death and His ability to forgive our sins. The passage is not about physical healing. In the Greek language there are multiple words which can be used for healing. Three of them refer to healing from disease. The English form of the Greek word for “healed” in 1 Peter 2:24 is IOMAI. and it means more than to be healed. The CONTEXT determines the meaning and in this case it applies to healing from sin. The context alone makes it clear that physical healing has not been the topic.

Well, I forgive you and When the Holy Spirit appeared, I became a Christian✝️

My dear friend..........according to the Bible, we become Christians by believing upon and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as the payment for our sins. We do not become Christians by SEEING things.

Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ???? Did you commit yourself to him and ask Him to come into your heart and forgive you of your sins?????

My dear friend........Physical healing is NOT in the Atonment.

When the Holy Spirit says that by His “wounds, stripes, or marks” we have been “healed.” The Holy Spirit is not talking about physical healing. The CONTEXTUAL passage has been talking about forgiveness or healing from our sins. This part of the passage is about Jesus’ death and the forgiveness of our sins – not healing from physical disease. The entire Isaiah 53:2-6 passage has been a prophecy about His life and ministry NOT PHYSICAL HEALING.

1 Peter 2:24. When we come to 1 Peter 2:24, the Holy Spirit uses the phrase “by His scourging we are healed” in the same way...............
"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. "

Now, again, I am not trying to discourage you in any way, but only trying to teach you what the Bible actually says and not what you have been told. YOU do the work. YOU have a computer, search out what I am saying to you.

The entire passage of 1 Peter 2:20-25 is about Jesus’ death and His ability to forgive our sins. The passage is not about physical healing. In the Greek language there are multiple words which can be used for healing. Three of them refer to healing from disease. The English form of the Greek word for “healed” in 1 Peter 2:24 is IOMAI. and it means more than to be healed. The CONTEXT determines the meaning and in this case it applies to healing from sin. The context alone makes it clear that physical healing has not been the topic.

Do you not agree that all our sickness and troubles are the result of sin (the fall)?
And do you not also agree that death hell and the grave were conquered on Calvary? How can you say physical healing is not part of that? Physical healing is a minor to what we are looking forward to, and you can't exclude the minor and expect to move on...

Do you not agree that all our sickness and troubles are the result of sin (the fall)?
And do you not also agree that death hell and the grave were conquered on Calvary? How can you say physical healing is not part of that? Physical healing is a minor to what we are looking forward to, and you can't exclude the minor and expect to move on...

1. Absolulty!

2. Absolutely!

3. Because I read the Bible with an open mind and heart believing what it says, not what I want it to say.

4. Agree. But no where in the Bible is their a promise in the Atonement for physical healing. I WISH THAT THERE WAS!
I have buried all my grandparents, aunts and uncles and siblings, and a grandchild. Do you noe understand that my wife and I satd by all of their bedsides praying for their healing???

However, all who are saved will achieve perfect health in the next life. Healing is available through the gifts of the Spirit and the prayers of righteous men and women, but not guaranteed.

Lets be totally clear here. If healing is in the atonement to the same extent as salvation, then one possesses salvation to the extent he enjoys physical health. But since all Christians in the past have died, and mostly from disease, this would prove that all had lost salvation; for all surely lost health.

Then my dear brother, let it be noticed that God promised health to Israel along with other temporal blessings. He revealed Himself as Jehovah-Ropheca, "the Lord that healeth thee (Exodus 15:26)." See also Deuteronomy 28:1 to 14. But not one of these promises can be found directed to the Body of Christ, but often just the opposite. God not only promised to heal but to make rich (Deuteronomy 28:11 and 12). Therefore if you are not rich it is just as much a sign of unfaithfulness as if you are sick.

Surely we believe that God hears and answers prayer for the sick, but plain scripture forbids us to believe that healing is in the atonement or that sickness brands one as unfaithful or disobedient.

Paul asked for a thorn in his side to be removed 3 different times and each time the answer was "My grace is sufficient for thee." I agree with Major that healing of this body is not guaranteed. God heals whom he will at his will.

Alright brothers I'll leave it be. Would you allow just one more testimony.
I expect you both believe in miracles. We all heard/read accounts where people were miraculously healed or delivered. I myself have experienced unexplained healing/ deliverance. How these things happen cannot be explained but in order to receive one must believe. Now the believing is not a head knowledge but a revelation, once that happens then nothing can take it away from you. Of course we don't control that but it controls us. Said all that to say, it can only happen because of the provision.
When Jesus healed the lame man he first said that his sins were forgiven - then because of the hardness of their heart he demonstrated it with his physical healing. As said 'end of discussions.
God bless.

My dear friend..........according to the Bible, we become Christians by believing upon and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as the payment for our sins. We do not become Christians by SEEING things.

Have you accepted the Lord Jesus Christ???? Did you commit yourself to him and ask Him to come into your heart and forgive you of your sins?????
I have accepted Jesus as my Savior but I must have seen the Holy Spirit telling me something.
The Holy Spirit leads us into truth.
John 16:13
King James Version
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I have accepted Jesus as my Savior but I must have seen the Holy Spirit telling me something.
King James Version
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Yes my friend. The Holy Spirit convicts all of us of our sin and then He points us to Jesus so we can be saved.

Look closely at the Scripture YOU posted. What does it say ?.................."for he shall not speak of himself".

IF he made Himself visible to you, wouldn't that be speaking of Himself?????

Now lets do some Bible study.............Open your Bible to Acts 10:34
"So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,"

Now turn to Romans 2:11............
"For God shows no partiality."

What does that mean??????????

It means that God does not want us to show favoritism and He shows NO favoritism!!!!
James 2:9 says that "respect to persons" (KJV) or "partiality" (NKJV) is sin.

So then........If The Holy Spirit made Himself visible to YOU.........isn't that a sin? Now as the 3rd person of the Trinity, can the Holy Spirit sin??????

Alright brothers I'll leave it be. Would you allow just one more testimony.
I expect you both believe in miracles. We all heard/read accounts where people were miraculously healed or delivered. I myself have experienced unexplained healing/ deliverance. How these things happen cannot be explained but in order to receive one must believe. Now the believing is not a head knowledge but a revelation, once that happens then nothing can take it away from you. Of course we don't control that but it controls us. Said all that to say, it can only happen because of the provision.
When Jesus healed the lame man he first said that his sins were forgiven - then because of the hardness of their heart he demonstrated it with his physical healing. As said 'end of discussions.
God bless.

2404. Please allow me to clarify my position. I do not want any misunderstandings from you or anyone else.

We live in a day where men have corrupted the Word of God for their own personal gain. They have made the Word of God out to be an instrument that has allowed them to own million dollars homes and 5 or 6 jet planes and gold bathroom fixtures.

FAITH HEALERS is what I am against! That kind of "MAN" with that kind of ability is not found in the Bible. IT was and they were the Apostles, but there are NO Apostles today so that "Sign Gift" does not exist. We can all gather around a child dieing of cancer and pray and have all the faith in the world and if it is God's will that child will still die. WHY??? WE DO NOT KNOW.

IMHO, Faith has nothing to do with physical healing being guaranteed in the Atonement. Everyone is free to disagree with me but then all of you will have to explain why some are healed and some die.

The greatest proof that God has not made healing available to all people with faith at every time is the life of Paul. In Acts 14, Paul heals a crippled man in Lystra. In Acts 16, he heals a demon possessed woman. In Acts 19, he healed many in Ephesus. In Acts 20, he raised Eutychus from the dead.

But when Timothy had an upset stomach, Paul told him to take some wine for it.
When Ephraditus was sick, Paul couldn’t heal him.
And three times Paul prayed for his own condition, but to no avail. WHO had more faith than Paul??????

Yes...I agree, God heals at the request of His children according to the Book of James. Yes.....God does miracles and I also have been involved in a few. However.......God is not Santa Clause who heals us at our demands because we hav faith.

I was standing 3 feet from my friend when he was killed by mortar fire and I had not one scratch!!!
I was underwater and drowning when Johnny Wright pulled me up from the grave. I was the last man in line and he SHOULD NOT HAVE NOTICED ME MISSING!

WHY? I guess so that I could be on this web site teaching the Word of God......I do not know!

Last edited:
King James Version

My friend.........again, I am not trying to make you angry. I do not live my life that way.

I am only trying to teach you as a new convert to the Christian faith the correct understanding of the Scriptures so that you will have a solid foundation.

If anything said "angers" you.....you should ask WHY am I angry? Could it be that what said is different from what YOU have been told or what you think?

We need, as Christians to prove all things by the Word of God or what we think or have been told is not the truth.

Do you want to build a house and have a crack in the foundation after you put on the roof???

King James Version

Upon reflection, may I say to you that I am sure that you saw something.

Our minds actually work that way. We want to SEE something to prove something so our minds manufacture that something for us.

My granmother was on herdeat bed in 1969 from cancer. She had not spoken or moved in a week. As my wife and I sat there, all of a sudden she sat up in that bed....looked at the window and said........."I see Elijah with his chariot coming to take me home". She immediatkt died.

Did she actually see Elijah and his chariot!.......NO. But her mind convinced her and she thought she did and it was a comfort to her.

I believe scripture says the holy spirit decended on Jesus like a dove. Not that He took the form of a dove. Ive seen paintings that depict the spirit as a dove but also have seen paintings of God the Father pictured as an old man. I think people are in for a shock when they actually see the Father and Spirit.

The trouble with signs for me is, that even though they are great to witness, I can never be sure why I see them.

Gideon asked God to give him numerous signs and still he was not satisfied. So its best not to seek them.

of course, by all means, if we see christian imagery, its great, and I do see them in my nightly dreams. I dont know why and I have no idea what they are pointing to most of the time. But they do leave me with a good feeling, which is always welcome.

The trouble with signs for me is, that even though they are great to witness, I can never be sure why I see them.

Gideon asked God to give him numerous signs and still he was not satisfied. So its best not to seek them.

of course, by all means, if we see christian imagery, its great, and I do see them in my nightly dreams. I dont know why and I have no idea what they are pointing to most of the time. But they do leave me with a good feeling, which is always welcome.
Signs can be a great source of encouragement. I believe that there are many more available that our hearts & minds do not let us observe (and many more false ones that exist only in our thoughts).

The greatest sign was (is) the Master Himself. As great a sign as He is, greater still is belief from within rather from without.

John 20:26
Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

View attachment 7970the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays

Hello sister Siddhikoli;

You sparked much conversation in your thread. Have you read each other's posts, especially the Scriptures they share, and is this helping you?

Still, you remain in all our prayers.

God bless
you, Siddhikoli and your family.

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with golden or yellow light with my own eyes.

View attachment 7970the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays
the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?

King James Version

Or
The presence of the Holy Spirit opens you up to see the truth, the deeper meaning hidden in the world. In this Gospel, Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the spirit of truth” (Jn 14:17):)

the Holy Spirit appeared to me in this form.. The Holy Spirit had something to say to me. I don't know., what do you think ?

King James Version

Or
The presence of the Holy Spirit opens you up to see the truth, the deeper meaning hidden in the world. In this Gospel, Jesus calls the Holy Spirit “the spirit of truth” (Jn 14:17):)

I think you have received a beautiful blessing :) And I have been blessed because you have shared this with us. Thank you.

Back