I Am Not A Scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading thru this thread and although we are disagreeing it is beautiful to see a group coming together and discussing Gods love! I love you guys..

I love you too :)

what we let into our hearts that is not "of God" is what defiles us ..
and those things that do, are ALL things that are NON-LOVING towards God ..

God Bless you ..

Amen...I had a decade of Jihad...if you tell me she is a person who has accepted Christ (and is growing in the Lord) then I take your word for it...I will say a prayer for Polly and may the Lord bring her along....and I will not respond to these posts any longer.

In His love

Paul
The difference between my addiction unsaved and my addiction saved was night and day. I could feel the battle! I just did not get the surrender... I kept hearing to focus on Jesus and the evil kept trying to get me to keep away from church "you are high on meth! How dare you thinking you can walk in that church!" Or "you don't deserve to read these words" when I opened my bible. I did not listen. I kept reaching for my savior because I knew the truth; that He died for my sin and that I was His. A song that was popular at the time was Voice of Truth by casting crowns.. I would listen to it over and over thru my using..I'm getting choked up just thinking about it!

I love you too :)

what we let into our hearts that is not "of God" is what defiles us ..
and those things that do, are ALL things that are NON-LOVING towards God ..

God Bless you ..
Yes, I have learned this the hard way... there are always consequences for our sin.

The difference between my addiction unsaved and my addiction saved was night and day. I could feel the battle! I just did not get the surrender... I kept hearing to focus on Jesus and the evil kept trying to get me to keep away from church "you are high on meth! How dare you thinking you can walk in that church!" Or "you don't deserve to read these words" when I opened my bible. I did not listen. I kept reaching for my savior because I knew the truth; that He died for my sin and that I was His. A song that was popular at the time was Voice of Truth by casting crowns.. I would listen to it over and over thru my using..I'm getting choked up just thinking about it!
Your Redeemer lives! No devil or sin can stand against that truth:D

So are you saying Polly's Tulpa is an addiction? No! I don't think so this is like comparing apples and automobiles. Do you believe it is acceptable to have a Tulpa and be romantically involved with Him? Does this sound like anything God would approve of us doing? I am a gentle man, with no anger toward Polly personally (maybe toward the spirits ruling her life) but I do not put up with contentious spirits. Then again perhaps she is mentally challenged or ill, in which case I would see this differently, but devoting one's love to an entirely made up image in one's psyche is more than a bit strange.

When she first came on board she appeared to be seeking advice and help, asking what others thought, but has continuously denounced any attempt to reason, accept any advice, and has rejected all attempts to help from everyone (surely not everyone is a fundamentalist). Do you really think a genuine Spirit born follower of Martin Luther would see nothing wrong with this?

Polly, you think I am judging you when I rebuke spirits that may be effecting you? Fine, then tell us about who Christ is to you? Is Lord also and not just Savior? What is the gospel? How did you come to salvation? Have you received the Holy Spirit since you believed? Talk about some of these things...please? Do you have questions about the faith or the Bible?

So are you saying Polly's Tulpa is an addiction? No! I don't think so this is like comparing apples and automobiles. Do you believe it is acceptable to have a Tulpa and be romantically involved with Him? Does this sound like anything God would approve of us doing? I am a gentle man, with no anger toward Polly personally (maybe toward the spirits ruling her life) but I do not put up with contentious spirits. Then again perhaps she is mentally challenged or ill, in which case I would see this differently, but devoting one's love to an entirely made up image in one's psyche is more than a bit strange.

When she first came on board she appeared to be seeking advice and help, asking what others thought, but has continuously denounced any attempt to reason, accept any advice, and has rejected all attempts to help from everyone (surely not everyone is a fundamentalist). Do you really think a genuine Spirit born follower of Martin Luther would see nothing wrong with this?
I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with it. I don't believe it is healthy either but Polly disagrees and so what? Do I abandon her as a friend? Get frustrated and continue to point at her sin? I don't believe that's my role in being Polly's friend.

I'm feeling intimidated on this thread. Maybe that's me just being sensitive-- but that's where I'm at.

And I don't think the comparison is way off. But again you are smarter and have studied the bible more than me. All I have is my own knowledge and discernment. And my experience as a broken sinner... I'm sorry if my advice and support is not good enough for you guys on here. I'm trying my best.

I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with it. I don't believe it is healthy either but Polly disagrees and so what? Do I abandon her as a friend? Get frustrated and continue to point at her sin? I don't believe that's my role in being Polly's friend.

I'm feeling intimidated on this thread. Maybe that's me just being sensitive-- but that's where I'm at.

And I don't think the comparison is way off. But again you are smarter and have studied the bible more than me. All I have is my own knowledge and discernment. And my experience as a broken sinner... I'm sorry if my advice and support is not good enough for you guys on here. I'm trying my best.

No Allie, do not give up on her...

Polly, you think I am judging you when I rebuke spirits that may be effecting you? Fine, then tell us about who Christ is to you? Is Lord also and not just Savior? What is the gospel? How did you come to salvation? Have you received the Holy Spirit since you believed? Talk about some of these things...please? Do you have questions about the faith or the Bible?

Please...

Well, because ofcourse my romantic feelings for Severus are my own real feelings, and they aren't demonic possession or any other problem caused by demons, and my home is anyway blessed, so there can't be demons, and I am not possessed at all... By the way, I wrote a self-introduction on this forum in the New Members category.

What? Why would you stop being my friend? :( I never rejected your advice... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back