I Am Not A Scammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these kids things are a bit creepy...like why does Mr. Rogers always invite in Mr. McFeely? McFeely? Really? Strange name for someone a kid is supposed to trust and look up to...just say'n...
Yea! I would not have left my child in the room alone with Mr. Rodgers or for sure Mr. Mcfeely! We should watch over the children, the perverts are in the places we least expect sometimes.

What? Why would you stop being my friend? :( I never rejected your advice... D:
Sorry Polly that was hypothetical. I will never stop being your friend!!! I know you listen to my advice because it's said in love..not that other peoples isn't. I know some of you are speaking truth with tough love. I think everyone on here has good intentions.

Yea! I would not have left my child in the room alone with Mr. Rodgers or for sure Mr. Mcfeely! We should watch over the children, the perverts are in the places we least expect sometimes.

Oh come on! Mr. Rodgers was a good guy. All he wanted was to be neighbors. Nothing to worry about at all, he was never accused of anything. I would have no problem leaving your kids with him, on a nice beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Oh come on! Mr. Rodgers was a good guy. All he wanted was to be neighbors. Nothing to worry about at all, he was never accused of anything. I would have no problem leaving your kids with him, on a nice beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Well you remind me of another untrustworthy member we had here on the forum a day or so ago.. He always tried to sugar coat everything too:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back