I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Polly, none of us our perfect and not ever sinning. We all have our own issues. I'm just trying to get you to look at your issues (the way I try to look at mine) and at least acknowledge them so you can work on it. I know we need God to help us because we aren't strong enough to do it on our own. Just don't turn a blind eye to it and say oh well. As you grow in your faith, you won't WANT to do anything displeasing to God and that is when you will be remorseful/repentant when you do.

Reactions: AllieWi
Polly do you have a mental issue you just haven't shared with us? I am being serious, because your reasoning is very clunky, and you won't listen to ANYTHING we say.

I am not saying you aren't saved, but your fruits aren't really showing it. Have you given up anything unholy since you accepted Christ?
Polly do you have a mental issue you just haven't shared with us? I am being serious, because your reasoning is very clunky, and you won't listen to ANYTHING we say.

I am not saying you aren't saved, but your fruits aren't really showing it. Have you given up anything unholy since you accepted Christ?
Polly thinks that you have to do works to get saved as does Ixoxe_8. Look higher up at her comments. Someone needs to be saved by faith in what Christ did first, to even be able to be changed. People want a physical change from her and yet everything here is really a spiritual battle. The physical is nothing. It is the spiritual that matters.

Reactions: Sal and AllieWi
Polly thinks that you have to do works to get saved as does Ixoxe_8. Look higher up at her comments. Someone needs to be saved by faith in what Christ did first, to even be able to be changed. People want a physical change from her and yet everything here is really a spiritual battle. The physical is nothing. It is the spiritual that matters.
Well I think the problem is she has a faulty view of Christianity and God. She did come out of witchcraft so her mind might still be funky. We need a new thread explaining the gospel to her!! Because from what I see in her posts, she doesn't get it at all!

verse 5 should read "saves" NOT "saved" ..
a translator error that creates contradictions in the bible ..

hence continuity with the rest ..
"might become heirs" ..

it reads: sōzō egō ou ..
which reads: saving me not ..

if it were meant to say: "He saved us not" ..
then it would read: "auto sōzō auto ou" ..

don't tell me the translators do not know the difference between ego and auto either ..

verse 5 should read "saves" NOT "saved" ..
a translator error that creates contradictions in the bible ..

hence continuity with the rest ..
"might become heirs" ..

if it were meant to say "He saved us not" ..

Now we are Pharisees? Good luck Olivia I will discontinue this thread since I don't have time for childish name calling. Maybe you should search your own heart.
Ceile De, I am talking about a spiritual battle, rather than a physical one. The Pharisees were always trying to fight a physical battle, it was all about behavior. Jesus it about the Spirit of God and fighting the spiritual with His Spirit. If someone does not understand the gospel and if they aren't saved, how can they fight the spiritual warfare. They are then only fighting a physical battle and in this case it is one they don't even want to fight.

if it were meant to say "He saved us not" ..
I am not getting your point. I asked how can you say that it is righteous works we have done, when clearly it says not by righteous works we have done.

This is a bit tricky... I get a feeling that you guys except ixoye and AllieWi are saying that I must give up Harry Potter, anime, anime fashion, any music, and Severus Snape to be saved... But guess what? Harry Potter, anime, cartoons, any show, any music, and Severus Snape are not sins or sinful... Ask God. And Severus is still here, and God did not destroy him...

I already corrected you on your poor interpretation ..
so that is a lie ..
You haven't corrected me. You say it isn't by works and then everything you say is that it is by works. If I am misunderstanding you, explain it so that I can understand because most of your posts seem to only talk about salvation by works as I see it.

I am not getting your point. I asked how can you say that it is righteous works we have done, when clearly it says not by righteous works we have done.

it clearly says belief and works are both needed ..
Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

WHY does Paul say by "obedience" and not belief if it also was not a factor ???

Keep praying for God to let you see any sin in your life and keep reading the Bible. That's honestly the best advice I can give you, Polly.

Reactions: AllieWi
This is a bit tricky... I get a feeling that you guys except ixoye and AllieWi are saying that I must give up Harry Potter, anime, anime fashion, any music, and Severus Snape to be saved... But guess what? Harry Potter, anime, cartoons, any show, any music, and Severus Snape are not sins or sinful... Ask God. And Severus is still here, and God did not destroy him...
Not that you must. But you should.

Polly, please explain to me in detail what the Gospel is.

all sin is "that which rebels against God's will" ..
things in themselves are not sinful, it is what WE do with them which is sin ..
so IF Severus is put ahead of God, then it is sin ..
If Severus was a "form of deception" by a demon, then it is sin ..

my advice is for you to "test the spirit/tuplea" ..
if not from God, then there is only one other side of the spiritual realm which it falls ..

all sin is "that which rebels against God's will" ..
things in themselves are not sinful, it is what WE do with them which is sin ..
so IF Severus is put ahead of God, then it is sin ..
If Severus was a "form of deception" by a demon, then it is sin ..

my advice is for you to "test the spirit/tuplea" ..
if not from God, then there is only one other side of the spiritual realm which it falls ..

I already tested Severus, and it's from me... From my mind.

I am not
This is a bit tricky... I get a feeling that you guys except ixoye and AllieWi are saying that I must give up Harry Potter, anime, anime fashion, any music, and Severus Snape to be saved... But guess what? Harry Potter, anime, cartoons, any show, any music, and Severus Snape are not sins or sinful... Ask God. And Severus is still here, and God did not destroy him...[/QUOTE
I am not saying you have to give those things up to be saved. I was talking about what pleases God. What Glorifies Him ? Who are you serving? We cannot have two masters. You either serve God or you serve the devil. There is no inbetween. You are either hot or cold. Let your yes be a yes or your no a no.

Forgive me for asking but what if Severus were dead?

it clearly says belief and works are both needed ..
Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

WHY does Paul say by "obedience" and not belief if it also was not a factor ???
I am more than happy to talk to you about any verses you like, but I asked you about a specific verse and I would like you to please respond to that verse first since it is talking about not being saved by righteous works. Thank you.