Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

2Co 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (they teach works)

16 ¶ I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.

When He protected my unborn baby and saved me from drug addiction. Miracle!
Let me ask, where you keeping all the rules of religion? Or was these things done on your behalf, based on Gods goodness and mercy in the simplicity of your faith and need?

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Let me ask, where you keeping all the rules of religion? Or was these things done on your behalf, based on Gods goodness and mercy in the simplicity of your faith and need?

Col 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

O-o-o-ooh, Brother! That question is about as.....one can get.

Sorry, of course satan can corrupt the truth in the minds of man and he uses, "did God really say" and it is by this means that he corrupts and perverts the gospel. Attempting to change obedience to faith and the simplicity in Christ, to complex doctrines and obedience to mans religion.

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Sir, I am truly sorry you have not heard the voice of the Lord (did I say audible?). The scriptures you say are true, but the spirit in which you use them is very deceptive.
"Whosoever calls upon the NAME of the Lord shall be saved." That's a promise, and you seem to be missng the promise.
Abraham surely "...believed God..."; that is, Abraham believed in God's promise.
Now tell me, on what promise did Abraham believe, can you say? Did God promise Abraham that if he believed, God would bless him? Or did promise Abraham something?
Was Abraham justified by faith because he believed in (the existence of) God...or believe God's promise?

You, sir, are acting like a legalist that will not recognize the Gospel that saves!

Now tell me, on what promise did Abraham believe, can you say? Did God promise Abraham that if he believed, God would bless him? Or did promise Abraham something?
Was Abraham justified by faith because he believed in (the existence of) God...or believe God's promise?

You, sir, are acting like a legalist that will not recognize the Gospel that saves!
Not sure of your point, maybe I am missing something too?
Nope I have the same Jesus, He is always the same.

My sister called and said her co-worker’s daughter was hospitalized. The sick young girl’s mother was asking that someone pray for her daughter. When my wife and I left the house to go and pray for the girl, I realized I had forgotten the oil for anointing the sick, and I turned back to get it. The Lord told me that I already had the oil (the Holy Spirit), and my wife and I went, prayed for the girl, calling on the NAME of the Lord Jesus. She was released from the hospital a couple of days later.

My sister called a second time, about a month later. The young girl we had prayed for was in the ICU at a different hospital: she had some compications that the doctors could not find. When we received the call for prayer on a Saturday night, and as we were leaving the house, my wife reminded me that we had forgotten the oil. I remembered how the Lord had told me that I already had the “oil”, and told my wife that I had the oil….but then the Lord told me to go and get the oil! After arriving at the hospital, we found out that the girl’s mom had taken her to Mexico and fulfilled a pilgrimage to a “saint”. I rebuked that spirit, and the mom, but nevertheless we proceeded to call upon the NAME of the Lord for forgiveness and healing. The young girl had tubes up her nose, in both arms, and we could only see the white of her eyes. It was bad. The next morning, we again visited the girl in the hospital, and we were surprised to find her bed empty! I sat down on a chair, a little confused, wondering how the young girl could have possibly died! I told the Lord that I didn’t understand: that His presence was so strong the night before, as we prayed. As my wife and I sat there, we heard someone in back of us say “Hola!” (it means “Hi!”) It was the young girl! The Lord had surely touched her: and she had gotten out of her bed to walk and visit the other patients!

My sister called and said her co-worker’s daughter was hospitalized. The sick young girl’s mother was asking that someone pray for her daughter. When my wife and I left the house to go and pray for the girl, I realized I had forgotten the oil for anointing the sick, and I turned back to get it. The Lord told me that I already had the oil (the Holy Spirit), and my wife and I went, prayed for the girl, calling on the NAME of the Lord Jesus. She was released from the hospital a couple of days later.

My sister called a second time, about a month later. The young girl we had prayed for was in the ICU at a different hospital: she had some compications that the doctors could not find. When we received the call for prayer on a Saturday night, and as we were leaving the house, my wife reminded me that we had forgotten the oil. I remembered how the Lord had told me that I already had the “oil”, and told my wife that I had the oil….but then the Lord told me to go and get the oil! After arriving at the hospital, we found out that the girl’s mom had taken her to Mexico and fulfilled a pilgrimage to a “saint”. I rebuked that spirit, and the mom, but nevertheless we proceeded to call upon the NAME of the Lord for forgiveness and healing. The young girl had tubes up her nose, in both arms, and we could only see the white of her eyes. It was bad. The next morning, we again visited the girl in the hospital, and we were surprised to find her bed empty! I sat down on a chair, a little confused, wondering how the young girl could have possibly died! I told the Lord that I didn’t understand: that His presence was so strong the night before, as we prayed. As my wife and I sat there, we heard someone in back of us say “Hola!” (it means “Hi!”) It was the young girl! The Lord had surely touched her: and she had gotten out of her bed to walk and visit the other patients!
Maybe I can use a different approach to understand you Mr. Villa? Why do you think God uses the oil and what do you believe it represents, beyond just the Holy Spirit? Do you see a relation to the oil and the Lord Himself as to His Person and His work on the earth? Now I am not saying that one needs to know these things to use the oil and to lay hands, but on some level a believer should understand that these things are to bring glory to Christ and represent Christ.

Maybe I can use a different approach to understand you Mr. Villa? Why do you think God uses the oil and what do you believe it represents, beyond just the Holy Spirit? Do you see a relation to the oil and the Lord Himself as to His Person and His work on the earth? Now I am not saying that one needs to know these things to use the oil and to lay hands, but on some level a believer should understand that these things are to bring glory to Christ and represent Christ.

Not my question, what does the oil represent to you? I know you said the Holy Spirit, which I agree, but do you have other understanding as to why does the Lord use the oil? What does it represent etc..

Not my question, what does the oil represent to you? I know you said the Holy Spirit, which I agree, but do you have other understanding as to why does the Lord use the oil? What does it represent etc..

The reason I ask these things Mr. Villa, is that I do seek some place of unity with you. I do not think we could agree on some things, but in practical working faith and in love for others and love for Christ, we may have more in common than we know? Or we may not?

The reason I ask these things Mr. Villa, is that I do seek some place of unity with you. I do not think we could agree on some things, but in practical working faith and in love for others and love for Christ, we may have more in common than we know? Or we may not?

It is my pleasure, and the pleasure of Him who is calling us to Himself, to find the place where the Church can find unity in His word. The primary place of unity should be the Gospel of Jesus Christ...and find our common ground there.

It is my pleasure, and the pleasure of Him who is calling us to Himself, to find the place where the Church can find unity in His word. The primary place of unity should be the Gospel of Jesus Christ...and find our common ground there.
Well Mr. Villa what I have come to understand is that some walk in faith and love, even if they do not really understand the gospel (of faith and love) in doctrine. Some legalist allow the love in their heart to rule them, thus keeping the commandments through love. Now in doctrine they may be so confused as to think they are yet under portions of the law? Yet in that they walk in the Spirit, they are pleasing to God and have the life of God, not judging others according to religious hypocrisy etc.. Loving the weak etc.. But in doctrine they are just missing what God has written on their hearts. I find that "love" and sincere faith are greater than many of these debates about baptism and such.

Last edited:
No, I meant I feel like I was missing something in the thread. Like I'm not understanding what you meant
Really the conversation is about Jesus, does He save us according to grace and then put us under these religious rules and dogma? No of course not, that was my point. Its sort of an ongoing discussion between Mr. Villa and myself and your point spoke to that issue. Blessings

Really the conversation is about Jesus, does He save us according to grace and then put us under these religious rules and dogma? No of course not, that was my point. Its sort of an ongoing discussion between Mr. Villa and myself and your point spoke to that issue. Blessings

Oh ok. Got it:) I agree :)

Back