Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

Mr villa you seem very bitter with anyone who does not just accept what you say as the truth. I wonder if you have some issues with others that you have not been able to forgive them of? It seems as if you have been hurt by someone and has caused some bitterness in you?

No bitterness issues. It's just that I thought I was the only blind person in the universe. I believe that no one can be as blind
as I was: but I didn't kmow there were somany needing eyeglasses!

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

I would hate to make everyone who gave a testimony to have to back it with scripture. "duhhh........... I were drive'in ma car and dropped my cheeseburger on da floor boards. I went to fish'in fer it and hit a tree. Broke a bunch of bones. God gave me a car crash to get closer to him.. Yep... duhhhh... duhhhhh."

I mean if it got someone closer to God, though they be confused by cause, why pick on folks?
You see when you guys boast and brag about how you are "used" by God, it makes folks want to know if its a con-job? So the biblical thing to do is "test everything" If you guys who like to tell these big stories, don't like others questions about how "used of God'' you guys are? Then don't try to boast and brag on a forum like this. I say and know that those who are used by God, would never come on a forum like this and go on and on like some do? If you have faith... grow up and have it to yourself.

I would hate to make everyone who gave a testimony to have to back it with scripture. "duhhh........... I were drive'in ma car and dropped my cheeseburger on da floor boards. I went to fish'in fer it and hit a tree. Broke a bunch of bones. God gave me a car crash to get closer to him.. Yep... duhhhh... duhhhhh."
I mean if it got someone closer to God, though they be confused by cause, why pick on folks?

LOL...are you sure he wasn't praying for a sign from God, like a car crash, or a cheeseburger falling on the foor...or...
Oh! Sorry: you were not joking, were you?

No bitterness issues. It's just that I thought I was the only blind person in the universe. I believe that no one can be as blind
as I was: but I didn't kmow there were somany needing eyeglasses!

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
Well bitterness will cause a certain level of blindness, and I hope you learn to allow Gods Spirit to purge those things from you?

You see when you guys boast and brag about how you are "used" by God, it makes folks want to know if its a con-job? So the biblical thing to do is "test everything" If you guys who like to tell these big stories, don't like others questions about how "used of God'' you guys are? Then don't try to boast and brag on a forum like this. I say and know that those who are used by God, would never come on a forum like this and go on and on like some do? If you have faith... grow up and have it to yourself.

Boast and brag???? Is that how you see the hand of the Lord? You mean you have never experienced anything like that?

"Hast thou faith? have it unto yourself before God." There is a common faith: one that saves man with the same Gospel. Then there is a faith that is personal. It is imparted by the Holy Spirit, "...dividing to every man severally as he will." I was testifying of God's goodness, believing that others would join in and al testify of God's goodness in them! Should I not testify of what God has done, especially in a "forum like this"? Mitspa, that is not by the Spirit of the Lord.

"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." If we preach divine healing, will not hearers begin to believe and start laying hands on the sick that they may be healed? Did the Lord not heal on the Sabbath? Then should we not pray for healing for the sick, that they may rest from their illnesses and sicknesses and bring a sabbath on them each day of the wesk?

"Judge righteous judgment, " Beloved.

Boast and brag???? Is that how you see the hand of the Lord? You mean you have never experienced anything like that?

"Hast thou faith? have it unto yourself before God." There is a common faith: one that saves man with the same Gospel. Then there is a faith that is personal. It is imparted by the Holy Spirit, "...dividing to every man severally as he will." I was testifying of God's goodness, believing that others would join in and al testify of God's goodness in them! Should I not testify of what God has done, especially in a "forum like this"? Mitspa, that is not by the Spirit of the Lord.

"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." If we preach divine healing, will not hearers begin to believe and start laying hands on the sick that they may be healed? Did the Lord not heal on the Sabbath? Then should we not pray for healing for the sick, that they may rest from their illnesses and sicknesses and bring a sabbath on them each day of the wesk?

"Judge righteous judgment, " Beloved.
No that's how I see some men, and that which I have seen the Lord work, should not be defiled by my pride or desire to boast in those sort of things. "Its not about me":)

If I came on here and said, I raised 20 from the dead, ya...... bout average 5 a week, just gotta believe man and tell them to get up. I had been late getting to my ferry, but no issues, I just used my faith and walked across that water baby.. ya...

That I can see would take some validating.

But Laying hands on the sick and they get healed? I mean that is instruction to the Church in James...... "the pray of faith will save the sick"

That should be normal stuff because it's instruction in the Scriptures.

Jesus said if you believe on him, you shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
(Heb 6:1-2)

According to Paul Mitspa, all this stuff you call "Bragging" should be normal stuff every believer who has matured in faith and the Word should be experiencing.

seriously, Jesus said the sheep SHALL hear my voice and strangers they shall not follow, those led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

One would expect it normal for other Brothers and Sisters to hear God.

I think it would concern me more if I never heard anyone be used by God, but this is not bragging, it's basic foundation of faith in God Paul called it.....

Now if the basics are bragging............ We have a big misunderstanding.

There is a discernment of spirits;)

Beloved, the gift of discernment of spirits is first execised in front of a mirror: and is practiced according to the commandment of the Lord: "If your brother offends you...". I offended you publicly, and I have apologized to you publicly. I do not hide my shame, for it is to the glory of the Lord.
Have you discerned you post? It speaks about "discernment of spirits", which you claim to have: and not the gift!

If I came on here and said, I raised 20 from the dead, ya...... bout average 5 a week, just gotta believe man and tell them to get up. I had been late getting to my ferry, but no issues, I just used my faith and walked across that water baby.. ya...

That I can see would take some validating.

But Laying hands on the sick and they get healed? I mean that is instruction to the Church in James...... "the pray of faith will save the sick"

That should be normal stuff because it's instruction in the Scriptures.

Jesus said if you believe on him, you shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
(Heb 6:1-2)

According to Paul Mitspa, all this stuff you call "Bragging" should be normal stuff every believer who has matured in faith and the Word should be experiencing.

seriously, Jesus said the sheep SHALL hear my voice and strangers they shall not follow, those led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

One would expect it normal for other Brothers and Sisters to hear God.

I think it would concern me more if I never heard anyone be used by God, but this is not bragging, it's basic foundation of faith in God Paul called it.....

Now if the basics are bragging............ We have a big misunderstanding.
Look Mike, these things are for real and bring glory to God. You may not be able to see that you are making these things about "you" and try to explain your boasting and bragging away by making the issue about others believing in Gods power. Its not about "you" and its not about me.

Beloved, the gift of discernment of spirits is first execised in front of a mirror: and is practiced according to the commandment of the Lord: "If your brother offends you...". I offended you publicly, and I have apologized to you publicly. I do not hide my shame, for it is to the glory of the Lord.
Have you discerned you post? It speaks about "discernment of spirits", which you claim to have: and not the gift!
Mirror? do you mean the Word of God? I did not make the claim, but the gift is from the Holy Spirit and it does "judge". That what discernment means.

Look Mike, these things are for real and bring glory to God. You may not be able to see that you are making these things about "you" and try to explain your boasting and bragging away by making the issue about others believing in Gods power. Its not about "you" and its not about me.

I agree with that, it's never about you or me. To me I see it as a common thing, and I hear lots of "guess what God used me in Mike" I mean God used a Donkey to save a prophet....... a talking donkey. Where does that put me?

If God chooses to use us, then it's not our own wanting to help or faith. It's God. Even Jesus said I only do what I see my Father do.

Every Time God has used me, I heard something first. If I had power to heal past what people will believe, I would clean out the hospitals.

I do understand what your saying.

Mirror? do you mean the Word of God? I did not make the claim, but the gift is from the Holy Spirit and it does "judge". That what discernment means.

For the gift of discernment to be effective, the one practising the gift must get past his/her prejudices. Maybe you should get
someone to editorialize your posts!

I agree with that, it's never about you or me. To me I see it as a common thing, and I hear lots of "guess what God used me in Mike" I mean God used a Donkey to save a prophet....... a talking donkey. Where does that put me?

If God chooses to use us, then it's not our own wanting to help or faith. It's God. Even Jesus said I only do what I see my Father do.

Every Time God has used me, I heard something first. If I had power to heal past what people will believe, I would clean out the hospitals.

I do understand what your saying.
Thank you brother, the most clear I have ever heard the Lords voice was after the Anointing came upon me in a hospital and I kinda got to thinking I was pretty special. The Lord woke me up the next morning and spoke clear as day to me "its not about you David" At first it was a little bit of a sting to some of what I had been thinking about myself. But you know, after all these years and many mistakes etc.. I am glad "its not about me" and I hope that I can decrease so that He might increase. Blessings and thank you again for hearing what I was trying to say.

Thank you brother, the most clear I have ever heard the Lords voice was after the Anointing came upon me in a hospital and I kinda got to thinking I was pretty special. The Lord woke me up the next morning and spoke clear as day to me "its not about you David" At first it was a little bit of a sting to some of what I had been thinking about myself. But you know, after all these years and many mistakes etc.. I am glad "its not about me" and I hope that I can decrease so that He might increase. Blessings and thank you again for hearing what I was trying to say.

That is amazing!! it's not about you.

Thank you for sharing that.

God is so right, (Well, of course He is always right)

I busted my hump at a kitchen Job (With lots of ungodly complaining all the time though) and they gave the promotion to some girl who we all had to clean up after her and did not know her backside from a whole in the ground. She did always flirt with management and was always friendly to them. Big brown noser.

Of the course the rest of us felt more deserving and I was mad. I went to Lord and told him how unfair it was and How hard i worked (With constant complaining and bad witness) and how she did not deserve it.

So I told the Lord about my hard efforts and said she just got the Job because she is a sell out and knows management when the Lord spoke.

He said, "It's never about you, it's always been about who you know."

Mitspa, That sounded just like daddy when you shared that and it sent like chills when I read it. It's Like I relived it again, a lesson I won't ever forget.

Thank you again for sharing that. Wow........ Just wow.

So I told the Lord about my hard efforts and said she just got the Job because she is a sell out and knows management when the Lord spoke.

He said, "It's never about you, it's always been about who you know."

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

The thing about the job market in this fallen world...

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. 11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. 12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

I can see why the Lord would keep our job in a proper perspective as I even needed His help to not be snared by the cares of this life that I would not want to leave it because of some vain sense of obligation towards how much work I had put into it.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Bless God, I could have worked a whole more different at the Job. Was demanding, bossy, and felt I deserved things.

Our Job should not be our source, I was like a believer off the Job, but I always most the time left Jesus at the door before Going in.

Thanks for sharing.

Back