TULIP Perplexity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvinism/ reformed theology is one of the most controvseral doctrines to read . the hyper calv will call you as false teacher .if you challenge them. .

Calvinism/ reformed theology is one of the most controvseral doctrines to read . the hyper calv will call you as false teacher .if you challenge them. .
Same with NAR, Kingdom Now theology, Word of Faith Movement, Best Life Now Prosperity Gospel [God wants you to have your best life now]. Some of the others that are so wildly false doctrine like doing grave soaking, and so forth (Pentecostalism Oneness). Have to guard your heart ❤️ and use discernment. Be solid in God's Word. Be a Berean always.

I have been called a heretic before. We all see Him through a mirror darkly.
in carm forum you challenge reformed they attack you like dogs on a stick of meat . its not very pretty yes i see parts i can agree with. i have had them say they refuse to say a baby or a innocent child goes to heaven.

Same with NAR, Kingdom Now theology, Word of Faith Movement, Best Life Now Prosperity Gospel [God wants you to have your best life now]. Some of the others that are so wildly false doctrine like doing grave soaking, and so forth (Pentecostalism Oneness). Have to guard your heart ❤️ and use discernment. Be solid in God's Word. Be a Berean always.
yes we have big apostolic oneness church here . there good people i call the bro/ sisters. if you aint been baptized in Jesus name. or spoke in tongues your not saved. i dont agree with them IMHO its very deceptive .

yes we have big apostolic oneness church here . there good people i call the bro/ sisters. if you aint been baptized in Jesus name. or spoke in tongues your not saved. i dont agree with them IMHO its very deceptive .
Honestly I am not sure how much I can get into per forum rules but I grew up in it. Everything that I thought, saw, witnessed, believed came into challenge. I had to break away from family members due to them upholding that false doctrine. I later found out that all of it was not good. Like I said with respects to the forum I am not sure just how deep I can go but I lived in it for a very long time. I am so grateful that God broke me free from the deceptive lies, demonic strongholds that was over my life. I can very much discern familar spirits when it comes to this stuff. Having see first hand and experienced it. It still takes so much time to de-program it. Which is why at times I get a bit "sensitive." I am now so much different than before being solid on the Word. Knowing God's Word and having it achored in me. Before everything was based on "touch-y" feel-y, experiential and running after the manifestations of what appeared to the Holy Spirit. I stay far away from it. It is so dangerous.

Honestly I am not sure how much I can get into per forum rules but I grew up in it. Everything that I thought, saw, witnessed, believed came into challenge. I had to break away from family members due to them upholding that false doctrine. I later found out that all of it was not good. Like I said with respects to the forum I am not sure just how deep I can go but I lived in it for a very long time. I am so grateful that God broke me free from the deceptive lies, demonic strongholds that was over my life. I can very much discern familar spirits when it comes to this stuff. Having see first hand and experienced it. It still takes so much time to de-program it. Which is why at times I get a bit "sensitive." I am now so much different than before being solid on the Word. Knowing God's Word and having it achored in me. Before everything was based on "touch-y" feel-y, experiential and running after the manifestations of what appeared to the Holy Spirit. I stay far away from it. It is so dangerous.
interesting you was apostolic? i have met those who was baptist turn to Pentecostal

in carm forum you challenge reformed they attack you like dogs on a stick of meat . its not very pretty yes i see parts i can agree with. i have had them say they refuse to say a baby or a innocent child goes to heaven.
Come within the circles of our gatherings depending on what reformed doctrine you challenge. Then yes you certainly won’t have a meat stick left. Not so much attacked and devoured by dogs but devoured by the word of God. As to babies or deceased children going to heaven. You did mention innocent? Is not all human nature inherently corrupted from when life Is conceived. So maybe not so innocent as you did mention. But I will give you your answer. We don’t know but God does. That be Gods decision of what goes where. Be that to heaven or to hell.

Come within the circles of our gatherings depending on what reformed doctrine you challenge. Then yes you certainly won’t have a meat stick left. Not so much attacked and devoured by dogs but devoured by the word of God. As to babies or deceased children going to heaven. You did mention innocent? Is not all human nature inherently corrupted from when life Is conceived. So maybe not so innocent as you did mention. But I will give you your answer. We don’t know but God does. That be Gods decision of what goes where. Be that to heaven or to hell.
God is the one who set the age of accountability. This suggests that children under that age are not accountable for their actions, thus, they are innocent.

As has been noted, this is one of those topics that ALWAYS eventually just leads to confusion and arguments. We are going to close it down now before it gets any farther out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back