Women Preachers!?

It never sat well with me that the scripture says for a women to remain silent.
Because one of my most fav teachers is a women.
and it just didnt work, because everyone has gifts from the Holy Spirit and them gifts are for the churches benefit...
This new convent is pretty big, it changed everything.
Humans just made the mistake of bringing over some of the old in to the new.
Once it was about a church building, now its about the Holy Spirit.

It never sat well with me that the scripture says for a women to remain silent.
Because one of my most fav teachers is a women.
and it just didnt work, because everyone has gifts from the Holy Spirit and them gifts are for the churches benefit...
This new convent is pretty big, it changed everything.
Humans just made the mistake of bringing over some of the old in to the new.
Once it was about a church building, now its about the Holy Spirit.

That's exactly right . A lot of churches take certain texts from the Bible and blow them out of proportion . But because we have the Holy Spirit , we have been given discernment and the fact that Christ says all are equal is enough for me . Whether it be male or female if the fruit of their labour is producing , salvation , healing and a deeper walk with the Lord , who are we to critisize? .... Not me for sure.

That's exactly right . A lot of churches take certain texts from the Bible and blow them out of proportion . But because we have the Holy Spirit , we have been given discernment and the fact that Christ says all are equal is enough for me . Whether it be male or female if the fruit of their labour is producing , salvation , healing and a deeper walk with the Lord , who are we to critisize? .... Not me for sure.

Amen!

There is scripture their about submission and what not, but when it comes to serving God we are all equal.
We can all receive the Holy Spirit and when you are walking in Spirit, you are not your "flesh" so yeah.
I dont see how its possible that male or female matters in the BIG picture.

Amen!

Wow, I really didnt think there was scripture to back what I was saying, thats awesome.
Thanks!!!

You're welcome

Back