Women Preachers!?

I have a teaching by a man named Frank from years ago (2003 ish) that I have saved and put into my library (resources on my web page). I don't know if I am allowed to publish an url to my page, but I would be glad to share it if someone wants it. This Frank did a really good job, and the article is really long.

oh, by the way, Frank breaks the scriptures down into pieces and shows what Paul was really saying about women in the church... and in summary.. women should be free to follow the Lord's leading to preach.

I have a teaching by a man named Frank from years ago (2003 ish) that I have saved and put into my library (resources on my web page). I don't know if I am allowed to publish an url to my page, but I would be glad to share it if someone wants it. This Frank did a really good job, and the article is really long.

oh, by the way, Frank breaks the scriptures down into pieces and shows what Paul was really saying about women in the church... and in summary.. women should be free to follow the Lord's leading to preach.

I would love to read it .
Maybe you could ask the staff if it is alright to post it in your thread because we do put reference urls in our posts. And I am not sure now of the rules.

There is scripture their about submission and what not, but when it comes to serving God we are all equal.
We can all receive the Holy Spirit and when you are walking in Spirit, you are not your "flesh" so yeah.
I dont see how its possible that male or female matters in the BIG picture.

From what I understand, in the beginning women was punished for being the first to eat the fruit by coming under man, but I really not sure.

But God has corrected these things when Jesus came, its different now.

I would love to read it .
Maybe you could ask the staff if it is alright to post it in your thread because we do put reference urls in our posts. And I am not sure now of the rules.

Some sites allow a URL only on the profiles but not on the forum. I have no idea what the rule is here.

Sniff ... sniff..... the scripture was put on the first page ... But anyways it's great that it was repeated .... love it .

Post # 5 ....

I searched for it on google, no luck . it was handed to me like years ago . not sure if i would have it anymore .

but the basic concept is

the first part of the promise was when there was no Jew or Gentile . and shortly after Slave or Free . but the Male or Female is left undone .

Lol,
I should learn to read first and I really need to learn the bible :(
Sorry.
That scripture is HIGHLY important I think, it pretty much answers the questions that there is no difference between a man and a women walking in the Holy Spirit.

Lol,
I should learn to read first and I really need to learn the bible :(
Sorry.
That scripture is HIGHLY important I think, it pretty much answers the questions that there is no difference between a man and a women walking in the Holy Spirit.

You need to not only learn the bible but also live it .

when you've lived what you've learned . it is impossible to forget .

Yay...

Here is the link. I sure hope it blesses someone.

Women in the Church (by Frank)

I used to have a copy of the letter that gave me permission to post the whole article, but my computer crashed a long time ago. Now, I don't where to find Frank. If anyone knows, please share with me.

also, please do not register at my page. I am not doing one of those kinds of web pages. I am just sharing information and dealing with emails one on one with people.

Have a great day in Jesus,

This article is amazing. Thank you so much for this. This is really really a big help in understanding an overall picture of the nature of womens place within the church. Such a blessing!

Back