1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Where Is The Messiah Award Winning Salsa Recipe

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by Where is the Messiah, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Ingredients:

3 fresh jalapeño peppers, roasted
    3 serrano peppers
    1/4 sweet yellow onion
    2 tablespoons of lime juice
    3 roma tomatoes
    1 can of stewed tomatoes
    handful of cilantro
    1 garlic clove roasted
    salt
    black pepper
    cumin
    white pepper
    paprika
    cayenne pepper
    chili powder

Directions:
    Combine all ingredients and put in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you'd like. I do about 10 to 15 pulses. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
    Refrigerate the salsa for at least an hour before serving.

2. How much of each of these? I'm going to make this tomorrow.

3. a hand full of each LOL

4. I think that's called attempted murder. ;):eek:

Abdicate likes this.
  5. Just made this with a couple adjustments. I used extra fresh tomatoes instead of the stewed tomatoes, no lime juice, added 4 green onion and only used 2 jalapeno peppers so my wife's mouth doesn't catch fire while eating it.

Angela333 likes this.
  6. don't look too bad...Im a eat off the bone kinda guy..don't go for the veggies too often but that looks like it would be good on a taco or burrito with some meat and sour cream....:D

7. Maybe I'll sprinkle in some cubes of beef :p

8. Awesome! Also if you want less spicy remove the seeds.

I like to throw mine in a blended and get it a bit more liquid textured. Then get a bag of healthy organic chips and good to go!

9. OH my....:sick: made out of saw dust no doubt..:(

10. Yeah, that's tough, I don't have a food processor or blender and the knives I use are awful. I'll have to do some shopping for that stuff.

11. Hey your picture looks like its growing mold on it? you better get that stuff in the fridge...:)

12. Don't hate. Mold is delicious!

JG27_chili likes this.
  13. I'm going to wear gloves next time. My fingers are burning from toughing those peppers. :eek:

Angela333 likes this.
  14. Do it old school style and smash it with rocks!

Angela333 likes this.
  15. Don't rub your eyes!

16. He is not that dumb, Where? At least I don't think he is:unsure:

17. I thought Allie was the conspiracy nut... I don't think she is digging a hole in her back yard?

18. You know where, for some reason whenever I see your name, 'Where' I think werewolf. LOL. I wonder why. :p No offense though.