We Are the Righteousness of God

Romans 3:21-22
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

It's my hope that all here who are truly in Christ Jesus recognize and proclaim to be the righteousness of God by imputation since it is not of ourselves by way of achievement.

This is a state of being that is not said to depart from us, nor our departure from it, for:

John 10:28-29
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

The absolute in what is said by our Lord, it is inviolate. It cannot be reversed, gainsaid, negated, intellectualized into oblivion, or anything else destructively counter. Isn't that a wonderful state granted unto us in this life, and the life to come?

MM

Last edited:
Romans 3:21-22
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

It's my hope that all here who are truly in Christ Jesus recognize and proclaim to be the righteousness of God by imputation since it is not of ourselves by way of achievement.

This is a state of being that is not said to depart from us, nor our departure from it, for:

John 10:28-29
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

The absolute in what is said by our Lord, it is inviolate. It cannot be reversed, gainsaid, negated, intellectualized into oblivion, or anything else destructively counter. Isn't that a wonderful state granted unto us in this life, and the life to come?

MM
Righteousness is the quality of being right in the eyes of God, including character (nature), conscience (attitude), conduct (action), and command (word). Righteousness is, therefore, based upon God’s standard because He is the ultimate Lawgiver - Judge -Standard!

The bad news is that true and perfect righteousness is not possible for man to attain on his own; the standard is simply too high. The good news is that true righteousness is possible for mankind, but only through the cleansing of sin by Jesus Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We have no ability to achieve righteousness in and of ourselves. But Christians possess the righteousness of Christ, because “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God” (2 Corinthians 5:21). This is an amazing truth. On the cross, Jesus exchanged our sin for His perfect righteousness so that we can one day stand before God and He will see not our sin, but the holy righteousness of the Lord Jesus. Somebody needs to shout.......AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Back