Tree of Life from Eden to the crucifixion?

Highly speculative. Rome kept many relics in the dark ages purported to be from the time of Christ…

Same idea, I wouldn’t give it much air time.

Highly speculative. Rome kept many relics in the dark ages purported to be from the time of Christ…

Same idea, I wouldn’t give it much air time.

Agreed!

Or, Christ was the fruit of the tree perhaps?
Jesus Christ is the Word (bread/fruit of life) expressed in our day. How it was expressed in the garden we can only imagine. Scripture does say Adam had fellowship with God.
After the fall that fellowship was severed. Adam being barred from the life source. How he may of then illegitimately again have partaken of that tree???
In regard to our understanding of the God head, we are limited to our sense experience/intellect. We are a creation so we are one unit, point in space and we try to squeeze God into our understanding. We are told God is infinite so let us leave scripture as it is when it says there is one God.

Jesus Christ is the Word (bread/fruit of life) expressed in our day. How it was expressed in the garden we can only imagine. Scripture does say Adam had fellowship with God.
After the fall that fellowship was severed. Adam being barred from the life source. How he may of then illegitimately again have partaken of that tree???
In regard to our understanding of the God head, we are limited to our sense experience/intellect. We are a creation so we are one unit, point in space and we try to squeeze God into our understanding. We are told God is infinite so let us leave scripture as it is when it says there is one God.

Agreed.

Sometimes the fruit is just fruit.

I'm not a theologian nor a scholar of the word.

God has had a plan from the beginning. Now when that beginning truly was according to time as our finite minds can only calculate, is unsearchable.His plan will carry through until infinity ceases.

The tree of life, had it been partaken of would have made Adam and Eve immortal. This is why they were barred from Eden. If we continue this journey with God, we will partake of immortality in Jesus,the Christ! 1 John 5:11.

Jesus submitted to the will of the Father in his plan for our redemption.He said in John 14:6
JESUS saith unto him,I am the way,the truth,and the life: NO man cometh unto the Father,but by me.

It is not about the tree.I read somewhere the legend of the dogwood tree which supposed was the wood of the cross. Once this tree was huge and had many strong, tall branches, thus it was chosen for crucifixion. After, the tree began to drawf in size and bud,then bloom. It is said its symbolic flowers represent the placement of Jesus on the cross at 4 points with that speck of red as the blood of Christ at each tip.......it's just a legend.

It is about the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,who willingly lay down his life for the price of our redemption from the PENALTY of sin.

Last I checked, crosses were made of wood and wood comes from trees. So the Gospels use the word 'cross', and the Epistles use the word 'tree'. Is there something deeper to ponder? Maybe I'm dense but I'm not the speculative type when it comes to Scripture.

Last I checked, crosses were made of wood and wood comes from trees. So the Gospels use the word 'cross', and the Epistles use the word 'tree'. Is there something deeper to ponder? Maybe I'm dense but I'm not the speculative type when it comes to Scripture.
Did you watch the video?

Did you watch the video?
Video? This is all that showed up...

The Tree of Life​

The Crucifixion Tree was not just any tree. It quite possibly had an amazing lineage, dating back to the days of the Garden of Eden and a tree whose fruit would allow a person to live forever.

and then the next page...

The Crucifixion Tree​

The gospels say the Lord was nailed to a cross. The epistles say He was nailed to a tree. The Crucifixion Tree gives a scriptural explanation of how that possibly could have happened.

Sorry, I couldn't see any video. Can you give a recap?

Back