They Did Not Repent

Having said that, if the authorities of the world want to force me away from what I see as God's will, then those authorities already have a warm place where they have elected to go. I do not comprehend why people do not heed the alarms ringing in the world today, but the Good Book tells us it would go this way.

Here's the thing... The reason they don't "Get it" is that it's alien to them.... It's so deeply ingrained in their being that the "Change" doesn't make any sense to them... What you are asking them to do literally doesn't make sense...

And.. If it is at least plausible that in theory - it's potentially an actionable item - they find it repulsive.... because everything they do is framed around themselves alone.. Around their own self will and self-seeking motives...

For example... Take someone who worships money.... They wheel and deal and strike hard bargains to maximize the amount of money they can extract from everyone else.... When YOU point out that they are ruining other people's lives because of their lust for money - it makes no sense to them... They view themselves as "Being a good steward" and a "Shrewd businessman".... and why should THEY be foolish in their money management like those other people?

What you are actually trying to convey is that those people should not work to destroy other people... But... That's not what they hear... They hear "You are trying to make ME lose MY money to those foolish simpletons who can't manage their own lives.. It's not MY fault that they are idiots.."

Unfortunately, the only actual solution is with God.... but they can't see that this is a worthwhile solution - because the phrase "Follow God's Will" literally makes no sense to them at all....

Thanks

All this time as a Christian - and still I didn't truly realize that you have to pray that the Holy Spirit allows them to see the truth because without this - they never will.

Didn't know where to put this but John MacArthur always speaks a lot of scriptural truth. In this video, he speaks about repentance.

Back