The Love of Christ

Jesus loved his enemies.

Jesus had enough love in his heart for his enemies to forgive them for what they had done to him. He lay on the cross in agony. Jesus prayed to the Father for his enemies.

Luke 23:34 (NLT)
Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. And the soldiers gambled for his clothes using dice.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Forgiveness is a proof of love. Jesus had a heart full of love.
Loving our enemy may not come easy. If we learn how to live them, and forgive them, we are filled with a most wonderful peace.

Have you ever needed to forgive someone who has hurt you badly? If we have not already forgiven but want to Jesus will give us the power and the love to do it.

Jesus loved his enemies.

Jesus had enough love in his heart for his enemies to forgive them for what they had done to him. He lay on the cross in agony. Jesus prayed to the Father for his enemies.

Luke 23:34 (NLT)
Jesus said, "Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. And the soldiers gambled for his clothes using dice.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Forgiveness is a proof of love. Jesus had a heart full of love.
Loving our enemy may not come easy. If we learn how to live them, and forgive them, we are filled with a most wonderful peace.

Have you ever needed to forgive someone who has hurt you badly? If we have not already forgiven but want to Jesus will give us the power and the love to do it.
Amen. It's like carrying around a lump of hot coal.
And when we think they have done something to hurt us on purpose, it's double hot coals. im terrible at thinking oi know someones heart, but I am reminded of the truth

English Standard Version
1 Corinthians 2;11
For who knows a person’s thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus Christ, God's only Son left his heavenly home to come down to the earth so that you and me could have everlasting life.
Christ knew how much he would suffer, yet he willingly paid the penalty of our sins to save us. Christ never sinned he loved God his Father, and he loved us so much he let them drive the nails through his feet and hands. They spat at him slapped him, and scourged him, they derided him and made him wear a crown made from thorns and crucified him.

But what did Jesus say about them when he was dying on the cross but "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Why? because he died for them too. What love!

The first time I saw a picture of Jesus carrying his cross I was devastated. I reached my arm out as if to help him and my heart was filled with love for him.

Jesus means everything to me yet I let him down so many times and he forgives me. Jesus is Pure Love, Perfect Love

What does The Love of Christ mean to you?
How has Christ's Love helped you?

God Bless you all.

`
I find it amazing that the Creator of everything laid aside His position for a short while to carry my sins to the Cross at Calvary, that through His shed blood my sins have been washed away past, present and future. I am no longer under condemnation as I walk in His ways each day. I am blessed with the presence and sealing of the Holy Spirit due God's Grace and my repentance & acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. I look forward to the Lord's return everyday. Thank you Lord, Tsavah2

Ephesians 3:17‐19 (NLT) 17. Then Christ will make his home on your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. 18. May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
----------
When I read these verses it fills me with fresh hope, and reminds me of the enormous depth of love that Christ has for each person. And it renews my determination to follow the Lord and keep strictly on the narrow path. When you read those verses how does it make you feel? God Bless all who read these verses .
I find it amazing that the Creator of everything laid aside His position for a short while to carry my sins to the Cross at Calvary, that through His shed blood my sins have been washed away past, present and future. I am no longer under condemnation as I walk in His ways each day. I am blessed with the presence and sealing of the Holy Spirit due God's Grace and my repentance & acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord. I look forward to the Lord's return everyday. Thank you Lord, Tsavah2

Hello Cosia;

When I read these passages in Ephesians it encourages me, "don’t quit!" Don’t spend time beating others down, instead, keep thyself informed so we can inform others of the Gospels, Paul’s epistles, Christ’s hope and more.

Hello Tsavah2,

Good post, brother. Thank you for sharing.

God bless you and your entire family.

Bob in faith

Back