THE INNER ROOM - "Learn and Grow - to Maturity". Please read the 1st Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bondman! I want to let you know that You and Nettie are in our prayers.
doves-sayssendingprayers.gif

God's_Child, thankyou dear one, SO much, for the beautiful graphic and your care and love for us!

Bless you and your family in His precious love!

- BM

PRAYER UPDATE - 2

My Beloved Lady is in hospital. Because of our state of health, this will be the longest time we've been apart, ever! But we are able to talk by phone anytime, so that's a blessing. She's in a Private Hospital, and smallish. In our city, these seem to have the best care AND staff, who are being lovely to her. (Large Hospitals here in Oz are Government run and funded.)

She has a private (single) room!!!!!! She's such a private person and wanted this SO badly. This is an answer to all our prayers. "Lord, THANKKYOU!!!"

The op that should now be over has been pushed forward to Friday afternoon (before or after midnight Friday EST in the US). The Surgeon has seen her and has asked her all the details of her life back to age 7 when everything started going wrong and has never been right since. So that's another prayer answer - if he DIDN'T know all of these details, incl. how very sick and weak she is, he could literally kill her... ANOTHER prayer answer!!!

I've had a VERY heavy day organising all the details to get her to hospital (what a great hoo-har is all was!), then letting folk know, answering the phone (that takes the most out of me - FAR easier to tap away here comfortable in Gertie). So tonight I'm feeling pretty washed out.

gertie-at-pc(v.sml).gif

Our lovely unbelieving carer, Karen, is doing all manner of things to help us, in her own time cos she loves us, cos we first loved her - cos God first loved us!! Works for ME!! And I got to explain about all you guys praying and so on, and she accepted it all quite readily (she used to be: "Do not mention religion or God to me!!") See, this is how you can help evangelise a dear soul you'll never meet - except, I trust and believe, in Heaven. OH, YEAH!!!)

That's it up to date. I feel rather awful posting all of this, as if it's the most important thing in the world, which, of course, it is NOT.

Oh, bless you all heaps. Beloved sends her LOVE and THANKS - as do I!!!

- BM

Dear Bondman,

You don't know me and I'm fairly new to the site and have just started going through your posts but wanted you to know that I'm praying for your Dear Lady and for you during this difficult time. I am truly amazed, but not surprised, by your faith and acceptance of these events. God be near and bless you both.

That's it up to date. I feel rather awful posting all of this, as if it's the most important thing in the world, which, of course, it is NOT.

Oh, bless you all heaps. Beloved sends her LOVE and THANKS - as do I!!!

Don't you ever feel awful about posting your prayer needs and updates , we all have needs for prayer .. thank you so much for the update! and it is very important to you and all of us!
Praises to the Lord for continuing to take care of the Mrs!

He took care of my daughter tongiht as she was in a car wreck! A car pulled out in front of her! She slammed on the brakes, the car spun around hit guard rail.. lots of damage to her dad's car, but she is ok!
Thank you Jesus!

Hugs to you both!
Faithwoman

may you and your dearly beloved Lady be blessed with all the riches of His glory. you & your dear Lady are continually in my prayers.

your brother in Christ

Don't you ever feel awful about posting your prayer needs and updates , we all have needs for prayer .. thank you so much for the update! and it is very important to you and all of us!
Praises to the Lord for continuing to take care of the Mrs!

He took care of my daughter tongiht as she was in a car wreck! A car pulled out in front of her! She slammed on the brakes, the car spun around hit guard rail.. lots of damage to her dad's car, but she is ok!
Thank you Jesus!

Hugs to you both!
Faithwoman

Oh, sweetie, I got such a strong physical shock to read this! - I spose because I'm extra kind of on edge for want of better words (that I'm too exhausted to think of). I AM SO GLAD SHE'S OKAY!!!

"Thankyou so much for Your miracles. Thankyou that You always, always are with us and in us, and You love us and You care, and we are SO grateful for incredible blessings like this!! This is definitely a WOW!!! Bless you dear, dear Lord!!"

- BM

PRAYER UPDATE - 3

"To my gracious, wonderful Lord, THANKYOU!!!!!"

They FINALLY took my lovely Lady into Theatre late this evening (last!) She'd been waiting and waiting and was rather at the end of her tether, poor Darling - and I wasn't there to be with her!!! Which has been sooo awful for us both.

The Doctor rang me from the mobile in his car, so it was hard to hear what he said, but all went well apparently. The gall bladder was in a fair old mess, but he still managed to do a keyhole remove.

That over and survived is SUCH a MAJOR relief!! The WAITING was a killer - I'm just about out of my tree from it all!!

Now comes the important recuperation, and so if you can I'd so appreciate if you could keep praying awhile longer till she's back to her normal sick self (or maybe better, hey!) The op. HAS to have taken a lot out of her when she didn't have much to start with! My feeling is that the next two days will tell the story - but man, by His power we've done so great to this point!

We are so CONNECTED humanly and by God's direct decision that Beloved is literally the other half of me (and vice versa obviously). We are both badly feeling this longest separation time we've ever had, and it's taking quite a toll on her - I can tell from her voice over the phone, and also from what she's told me. (Not doing a whole lot for me either, I can tell you!)

You guys are beyond what I can even express!!! Yep, I do understand love and I do understand Christianity, but your astonishing care and support is beyond anything I've ever experienced in the whole of my life!! Can you imagine that in the last two days (not counting today) there were 408 visits to the Inner Room (mostly) plus Disciple. Wow, wow, WOW......

Thankyou all from the bottom of my heart, and from my Lady also, and her Mum too (an 85 years' young Believer who's been praying her socks off AND on tenderhooks all day just like me!!)

"Then to YOU, great and wonderful God of ours, what can I say?... To You Whose grace is beyond all imaginating and understanding, from the deepest depths of my heart goes ALL of the Praise and ALL of the Glory!!!! THANKYOU!!!!"

Know what, I think I'm gonna just go and RELAX awhile.... (but I miss her being here like crazy!!)

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

- BM

I want to be changed. Changes from glory to glory into His image!

Hello GodSpeaks and a big, big WELCOME to the forum!!

I'm with you! I want to be changed more and more to be like Jesus.

I love your name, and agree that God's Holy Word is the only place we can discover how to get learn about Him, get properly connected to Him, and even to be walking with Him - wow, what a privilege THAT is!!

Bless you heaps!!

- BM

may you and your dearly beloved Lady be blessed with all the riches of His glory. you & your dear Lady are continually in my prayers.

your brother in Christ

Have to also say that your name is quite, quite wonderful (everyone, you should type 'hased' into Google and you'll likely be amazed and blessed!)

I loved "from bikes & bars to Bibles & believers" in your Profile! Praise His blessed Name!!

My brother, THANKYOU so much for your loving posts and prayers.

- BM

Hello GodSpeaks and a big, big WELCOME to the forum!!

I'm with you! I want to be changed more and more to be like Jesus.

I love your name, and agree that God's Holy Word is the only place we can discover how to get learn about Him, get properly connected to Him, and even to be walking with Him - wow, what a privilege THAT is!!

Bless you heaps!!

- BM

Bless you Bondman

And thank you for the welcome! You have quite a ministry here. I've been lurking here before I could post LOL :smiley90:

I really like your Mr Boggle-Eyes. He's really cool!

Dear Bondman,
You don't know me and I'm fairly new to the site and have just started going through your posts but wanted you to know that I'm praying for your Dear Lady and for you during this difficult time. I am truly amazed, but not surprised, by your faith and acceptance of these events. God be near and bless you both.

Hi Nick! Great to meet you! Wow, you're actually 3 years older in the Lord than I am!!

Thankyou so much for your prayers! You quite astonished me and blessed me with: "I am truly amazed, but not surprised, by your faith and acceptance of these events.

That is such a beautiful way to put it, because why should we be SURPRISED at the things that our God CAN and DOES do in our lives?!! For when we walk with him day by day and He is fully in charge, and we live to please Him, AND allow Him to truly be GOD in ALL of our life - then our Christian life can really, really start to WORK like we read in the NT!!!

May the Lord God continue to make you more and more His, and use you to bless many others!!

With love!

- BM

Gods_Child - I have been so BLESSED with all of your lovely graphics and loving words. God has favoured you with a lovely spirit and caring heart. It's my privilege to know you, and be able to relate to you.

Thankyou so much from us both!!!

Blessings, dear one! (and to Dad and family also).

- BM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back