Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Leviticus Chapters 1 to 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leviticus 26:34 (NLT)
Then at last the land will be able to enjoy its neglected Sabbath years as it lies desolate during your exile in the land of your enemies. Then the land will finally rest and enjoy the sabbaths it missed.

Leviticus 26:36 (NLT)
"And for those of you who survive, I will demoralize you in the land of your enemies. You will live in such fear that the sound of a leaf driven by the wind will send you fleeing. You will run as though fleeing from a sword, and you will fall even when no-one pursues you.

Leviticus 26:41 (NLT)

41 When I have turned their hostility back on them and brought them to the land of their enemies, then at last their stubborn hearts will be humbled, and they will pay for their sins.

Leviticus 26:43 (NLT)

43 For the land must be abandoned to enjoy its years of Sabbath rest as it lies deserted. At last the people will pay for their sins, for they have continually rejected my regulations and despised my decrees.

Leviticus 26:44 (NLT) - 44 “But despite all this, I will not utterly reject or despise them while they are in exile in the land of their enemies. I will not cancel my covenant with them by wiping them out, for I am the LORD their God.

Leviticus 26:45 (NLT) - 45 For their sakes I will remember my ancient covenant with their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of all the nations, that I might be their God. I am the LORD.”

Leviticus 26:46 (NLT) - 46 These are the decrees, regulations, and instructions that the LORD gave through Moses on Mount Sinai as evidence of the relationship between himself and the Israelites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back