Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Leviticus Chapters 1 to 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leviticus 25:45 (NLT) - 45 You may also purchase the children of temporary residents who live among you, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property,

Leviticus 25:46 (NLT) - 46 passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat them as slaves, but you must never treat your fellow Israelites this way.

Leviticus 25:47 (NLT)
"Supposed a foreigner or temporary resident becomes rich while living among you. If any of your fellow Isrealites fall into poverty and are forced to sell themselves to such a foreigner or member of his family,

Leviticus 25:48 (NLT)
they still retain the right to be bought back, even after they have been purchased. They may be bought back by a brother,

Leviticus 25:49 (NLT)
an uncle, or a cousin. In fact, anyone from the extended family may buy them back. They also may redeem themselves if they have prospered.

Leviticus 25:50 (NLT)
They will negotiate the price of their freedom with the person who bought them. The price will be based on the number of years from the time they were sold until the next Year of Jubilee__whatever it would cost to hire a worker for that period of time.

Leviticus 25:51 (NLT)
If many years still remain before the jubilee, they will repay the.proper proportion of what they received when they sold themselves.

Leviticus 26:1 (NLT) - 1 “Do not make idols or set up carved images, or sacred pillars, or sculptured stones in your land so you may worship them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:4 (NLT)
I will send you the seasonal rains. The land will then yield its crops, and the trees of the field will produce their fruit.

Leviticus 26:5 (NLT)
Your threshing season will overlap with the grape harvest, and your grape harvest will overlap with the season of planting grain. You will eat your fill and live securely in your own land.

Leviticus 26:6 (NLT)
"I will give you peace in the land, and you will be able to sleep with no cause for fear. I will rid the land of wild animals and keep your enemies out of your land.

Leviticus 26:7 (NLT)
In fact, you will chase down your enemies and slaughter them with your swords.

Leviticus 26:8 (NLT)
Five of you will chase a hundred and a hundred of you will chest ten thousand. All your enemies will fall beneath your sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.