September 2015

He has a lot of fine ideas but his timeline is way off. He posted part 2 of his Unraveling End Times Prophecy in Mar.2014. He has us 1/2 way thru the trib by now. So he got screwed up somewhere but his model just needs to be moved further down the timeline. I dunno - it's complicated but has errors.

I think he is spot on about the feasts but doesn't combine it with sabbath years. And his pick of Jubilee years doesn't seem correct.Edit: I mean spot on this is God's calendar.

I think he is spot on about the feasts but doesn't combine it with sabbath years. And his pick of Jubilee years doesn't seem correct.Edit: I mean spot on this is God's calendar.

You're proving my theory for me Silk!

'Time' has been manipulated so much by the 'Author of Confusion'; so that we have a difficult time discerning the 'when' Christ will return.

I am thinking this may be closer akin to what Christ meant about 'no man knows the hour'....

Every one in this thread is absolutely right!

I feel its will b the implementation of the NWO. ...

On a side note, I hate this is happening on the month of my birthday :|

I've already said (on the Rapture/Harpoza thread) that I am 90% in the September lane for all the reasons that @Brother_Mike_V said as well as the supermoon/blood moon on the Feast of Tabernacles (the last tetrad moons scheduled to occur for 500+ years). I am live streaming the Pikes Peak Prophecy in the News Summit. So far, it's been a bit of a mess...no mention of Sept. Four of the sessions were warnings about christians clinging to the errors of replacement theology and anti-semitism. All are warning that people should be looking inside and comparing it with literal scripture. I wasn't so much disturbed about what they were saying, as I have already been doing personal inventory. But I was disturbed by the first speaker who said flatly (my understanding) that those who have heard and hold to wrong doctrine will be refused eternal life. If you aren't raptured and have heard the truth, there will be "no second chance". I will have to rewatch the session and think on it some more. This doesn't worry me for myself. I don't know the day or hour but I do think it is coming sometime in September. I think it is a legitimate warning. I did have a dream where we witness some big chaos but then we fly out of danger to safety. I was told by Heaven that I was "chosen" in my teens. I'm as unworthy as anyone on the planet but my love of Yahweh/Yeshua/Holy Spirit cleanses me. Whatever may happen, I advise rereading scripture without prejudice/bias/long held man made tradition and asking the Holy Spirit to guide your reading and your heart.

You were told by the heavens? Can u elaborate.

You were told by the heavens? Can u elaborate.
ee
In my teens, I was shown the tribulation in a terrifying dream where there was no hope in the world. I was told that I was "chosen" at the end. In 2011, Yehovah came to me and we "conversed". It is a difficult conversation when the other knows what you are going to say ahead of time (grin). In that presence, you know how truly unworthy you are. He told me we "had come to the time of polarities" and I needed to get ready. I must have whined a 100 times I didn't understand. He told me to "find His people up north" and learn - then I would understand. At first I thought I should learn Jewish ways. They don't want to teach Christians. I came here. I had to put aside my pride in self in order to learn and understand. I don't have any direct word that September is the time except the dream you quoted - where we see the start and then "fly away" under God's power - away to safety. I have almost constant dreams of a religious nature in the last 6 months but I can't remember most of them when I wake. It's like I'm downloading. I'm up to 95% in the September lane now.

ee
In my teens, I was shown the tribulation in a terrifying dream where there was no hope in the world. I was told that I was "chosen" at the end. In 2011, Yehovah came to me and we "conversed". It is a difficult conversation when the other knows what you are going to say ahead of time (grin). In that presence, you know how truly unworthy you are. He told me we "had come to the time of polarities" and I needed to get ready. I must have whined a 100 times I didn't understand. He told me to "find His people up north" and learn - then I would understand. At first I thought I should learn Jewish ways. They don't want to teach Christians. I came here. I had to put aside my pride in self in order to learn and understand. I don't have any direct word that September is the time except the dream you quoted - where we see the start and then "fly away" under God's power - away to safety. I have almost constant dreams of a religious nature in the last 6 months but I can't remember most of them when I wake. It's like I'm downloading. I'm up to 95% in the September lane now.
Hmm 2011 wasn't that far back..how old are you now..early 20's ?

And if I may ask..how do you get ready? How are you preparing?

ROFLMAO...I'm 63. I never said I was spiritually fast on the uptake. I had to learn that scripture is the literal truth. I didn't have the tools I needed to get the truth. I relied on my own intelligence and will. I don't remember a time I didn't believe in Yeshua and Yehovah (I called them God and Jesus) and I really knew squat about the Holy Spirit. I didn't know you had to ask the Holy Spirit when you read scripture and then you had to listen (the "good you" that always tells you the right thing and never contradicts scripture). If you don't read with the Holy Spirit, you will see contradictions. When you accept Yeshua as your Lord and Savior in your heart - you are saved. You are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Then you start reading. If something troubles you - investigate. Somewhere, someone has a true explanation. All your scriptures should agree. The more you learn - the hungrier you get. Don't buy what all someone else tells you when it goes against your understanding of scripture. Seek truth...the real truth. The bible defines what sin is, how we fell, what God's true nature is and the pains He has taken to redeem you. Out of a love that is beyond our understanding. He loved you Pancakes before the world began. You specifically. He doesn't love me any more than He loves you. We can't earn His love AND we can't lose it. No matter what. Hanging out in the forum, you can learn a lot or nothing. Your choice. It is always your choice.

Once you are aware of what sin is, repent...go to Yeshua and ask for forgiveness and try not to sin any more. Develop a relationship with Christ - tell Him your hopes and dreams and trust Him. Love Him - He's the best friend you will ever have.

ROFLMAO...I'm 63. I never said I was spiritually fast on the uptake. I had to learn that scripture is the literal truth. I didn't have the tools I needed to get the truth. I relied on my own intelligence and will. I don't remember a time I didn't believe in Yeshua and Yehovah (I called them God and Jesus) and I really knew squat about the Holy Spirit. I didn't know you had to ask the Holy Spirit when you read scripture and then you had to listen (the "good you" that always tells you the right thing and never contradicts scripture). If you don't read with the Holy Spirit, you will see contradictions. When you accept Yeshua as your Lord and Savior in your heart - you are saved. You are indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Then you start reading. If something troubles you - investigate. Somewhere, someone has a true explanation. All your scriptures should agree. The more you learn - the hungrier you get. Don't buy what all someone else tells you when it goes against your understanding of scripture. Seek truth...the real truth. The bible defines what sin is, how we fell, what God's true nature is and the pains He has taken to redeem you. Out of a love that is beyond our understanding. He loved you Pancakes before the world began. You specifically. He doesn't love me any more than He loves you. We can't earn His love AND we can't lose it. No matter what. Hanging out in the forum, you can learn a lot or nothing. Your choice. It is always your choice.
Lol, I got it mixed up..i took as you being in you're teens in 2011 lol

And you're right... I just feel I won't be ready.

Here's another piece of information:

I know Protestants are not too fond of Marian apparitions, but Sister Lucy of Fátima, who saw the Virgin in 1917, said that the final battle between God and Satan would be about the traditional Christian family...

Here's another piece of information:

I know Protestants are not too fond of Marian apparitions, but Sister Lucy of Fátima, who saw the Virgin in 1917, said that the final battle between God and Satan would be about the traditional Christian family...

What kind of information is that? Well, that isn't the truth, is it? The final battle between the Father and Satan is about the Son, Jesus Christ and His position with the Father. The battleground is the human heart and mind...people.

It's best to steer clear of false prophecies that come from demonic apparitions.

Re: Fatima, with the exception of the 3rd secret, didn't all the prophecies come true? The other marian apparitions - I'm pretty much where Euphemia is. In the video below, Perry Stone (posted 5/22/15 www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0yqOWgHasc ) indicated he had a dream of an unnamed east coast city (cough he also saw the twin towers reflected in the water) that is over run by tsunami and that blood moons also involve earthquakes and volcanoes. The 3rd secret is about the pope being in a city in ruins heading for the higher ground. Isn't the pope due in NYC in Sept? Just saying.....

Kurt Juergens says God showed him : 31 days left.

11880657_1114131491949757_8287928414286767559_n.jpg

You surender your all to God. Walk In His ways and do what He says.
It's always been this way. The idea is not to have to cram to be ready but walk in right standing every single day.

Back