September 2015

You can find an accurate view of the pretrib rapture on the Rapture/Harpazo thread started by Abdicate. Over a year ago, I did not see it in scripture. NOW I do. I don't care what others hold or not, now or then. Is it in scripture? And where? It turns out it is throughout scripture. Before I saw it - my scriptures did not agree and now they do. In the past, every generation thought they were the last. We are the last generation. I was speaking to the prophecy summits and they all say pretrib...and more and more ordinary people are seeing it as well. The one exception this summit was the economic guy who seems to be sitting on his theology. Salus was trying to move events to pretrib that can't be so IF the trib starts in mid Sept. But he seemingly believes the gog/magog war starts before the rapture. If you don't want to find it in scripture - that is your choice but it IS there.

I've no real interest in whos interpretation of scripture is right on this one.

I'm of the hope to be ready before my time (which may be before any end times come) comes school of thought.

What's perhaps made me most uncomfortable in this thread is when some comments almost seem to suggest say John Bunyan may either have been listening to his own voice or may not get to heaven because he didn't see things the same way as some others on this thread.

What's perhaps made me most uncomfortable in this thread is when some comments almost seem to suggest say John Bunyan may either have been listening to his own voice or may not get to heaven because he didn't see things the same way as some others on this thread.

What posts? I'm old and forgetful and I don't know who Bunyan is or what he believed. Wikipedia was unhelpful. But maybe he heard what was good for the 1600's and not now.

Did you see where I said Wikipedia was unhelpful? I never read Pilgrim's Progress - I have heard of it. What does Bunyan have to do with pretrib or September?

Sorry - I see it is a different wiki page but I still ask the same...what does Pilgrim's Progress - an allegory have to do with the the topic? Your choice on what decisions you make about God's Word.

Sorry - I see it is a different wiki page but I still ask the same...what does Pilgrim's Progress - an allegory have to do with the the topic? Your choice on what decisions you make about God's Word.

Well I referred to Bunyan. I was just picking on someone from a different time and place.

Your choice on what decisions you make about God's Word.

We could go round in circles on this...

Let's just leave it at I don't believe getting Revelation correct is necessary for salvation (and even with the best of attempts, views do seem to have changed over time) and I make no attempt to decide who's interpretation may actually turn out to be the right one.

Let's just leave it at I don't believe getting Revelation correct is necessary for salvation (and even with the best of attempts, views do seem to have changed over time) and I make no attempt to decide who's interpretation may actually turn out to be the right one.

I arrived at my own views of scripture with the Holy Spirit...not any man/woman's interpetation. After I saw it, I went looking for other's views both pro and con. The cons had no scriptural basis. And I agree that the main concern of all is to be ready now - not just for Sept.

Revelation is the only book that explicitly says:

Revelation 1:3 (KJV)
Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.​

Certainly not needed for salvation, but I want every blessing I can get. :D

According to Pat Robertson, the Rapture and the Second Coming occur simultaneously and they happen after the 7 year tribulation. No mention of September 2015, though.

Why would you post an article from a source that is inflammatory toward Pat Robertson? People don't understand that we can make all manner of "predictions" but that doesn't mean we are acting in the office of prophet, and Pat Robertson is no different. We must be careful about stone-throwing and getting on the buses of people with the destination heading marked "Slander" that lead to nowhere but cynicism and negativism.

Why would you post an article from a source that is inflammatory toward Pat Robertson? People don't understand that we can make all manner of "predictions" but that doesn't mean we are acting in the office of prophet, and Pat Robertson is no different. We must be careful about stone-throwing and getting on the buses of people with the destination heading marked "Slander" that lead to nowhere but cynicism and negativism.

I posted 4 links. My point was I don't hold Pat Robertson in high regard. However, the video is all Robertson - no cuts or edits. Just what he said God told him for 2014. However, I agree that we can predict without calling ourselves prophets. I could have posted the link where Robertson told a coworker to comfort a grieving mother by telling her that the baby was the next Hitler and that "Robertson said God no longer oversees daily operations of earthly activity as He did in the Old Testament, so human error is more likely to blame for the child’s death". You call it what you like, I look for truth.

Back