Recommendations for contemporary Christian Singers/artists

Hello, brothers and sisters. I have some contemporary Christian artist that I like and was wondering if you had additional to add. I listen to Leland, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, Jordan Feliz, Mercy Me, For King and Country, Jeremy Camp. Would you have others to add? Thanks for your input. Belinda

Hello, brothers and sisters. I have some contemporary Christian artist that I like and was wondering if you had additional to add. I listen to Leland, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, Jordan Feliz, Mercy Me, For King and Country, Jeremy Camp. Would you have others to add? Thanks for your input. Belinda
, Steven Curtis Chapman, Francesca Battistelli, Plumb, Lauren Daigle, Natalie Grant, for King and Country to name a few!

My first ever ministry was music praise and worship back in 1974. My wife and I still listen to Celebrant Singers, Darlene Zschech, Marty Nystrom, Rich Mullins and so many more.

We enjoyed the Christian music of the late Rich Mullins. His renowned praise song was Step By Step. He recorded and toured but his earnings were allocated to missions work and third world countries by his home church and he lived on a very modest salary. In 1997 Rich Mullins died in a car accident when he and his brother in Christ were traveling to a benefit praise concert at Wichita State University.

, Steven Curtis Chapman, Francesca Battistelli, Plumb, Lauren Daigle, Natalie Grant, for King and Country to name a few!
Thank you. Some new groups now to add to my list.☺
My first ever ministry was music praise and worship back in 1974. My wife and I still listen to Celebrant Singers, Darlene Zschech, Marty Nystrom, Rich Mullins and so many more.

We enjoyed the Christian music of the late Rich Mullins. His renowned praise song was Step By Step. He recorded and toured but his earnings were allocated to missions work and third world countries by his home church and he lived on a very modest salary. In 1997 Rich Mullins died in a car accident when he and his brother in Christ were traveling to a benefit praise concert at Wichita State University.
Thanks, Bob. I will add to my list.

His big song was the one about our God is a mighty God!

Johnny Cash!!!!

Back