Proof of Demonic Influences

This can only be fueled by unseen powers, contrary to Peterson's assumptions of it being ONLY socio-psychotic affinity influences. The powers and principalities of the air are keenly aware of how to make psychotic trends as much an epidemic as any virus or bacteria.

If you find yourself being influenced by something you can't see, then believe that fallen angels are real, and they know what buttons to push in your life to try and get you over the edge.

There is no doubt that demons are influencing certain aspects of modern society, most noticeably the political arena.
Amen!

I have always wondered how so many people could be deceived like as with Germany under Hitler. Hitler was an anti-christ and maybe even demonically possessed. However, the longer I have live I I have come to see how it was possible.

Some the most crooked people you can imagine have fooled us and we voted them into power. Not once but over and over.

By the way..........have you ever thought how Alaxender The Great conquered the known world by age 32. ..........Satanic power?????

Amen!

I have always wondered how so many people could be deceived like as with Germany under Hitler. Hitler was an anti-christ and maybe even demonically possessed. However, the longer I have live I I have come to see how it was possible.

Some the most crooked people you can imagine have fooled us and we voted them into power. Not once but over and over.

By the way..........have you ever thought how Alaxender The Great conquered the known world by age 32. ..........Satanic power?????
Exactly! And when people are under that influence, they can't SEE that they are under it! They think it's normal or logical. They think the ones who speak against it are the ones crazy or deceived.

I can name another psychological epidemic going on now too! The gender/born in wrong body stuff. A few people claim it now the whole world is believing it and reinforcing it.
I would have disagreed with this a few months ago but I think what they mean is they don’t like the body they were born into.
It’s faulty thinking that says they were born in the wrong body because how could they ever possibly prove it?

I can name another psychological epidemic going on now too! The gender/born in wrong body stuff. A few people claim it now the whole world is believing it and reinforcing it.
I suspect that you may be onto something. The first transgender youth clinic in the United States opened in Boston in 2007. Since then, 40 other clinics have opened that cater exclusively to children, with new clinic openings being announced frequently.

That is very disturbing.

I suspect that you may be onto something. The first transgender youth clinic in the United States opened in Boston in 2007. Since then, 40 other clinics have opened that cater exclusively to children, with new clinic openings being announced frequently.

That is very disturbing.
Yes, very disturbing!

Your thoughts aren't always your own. We all have natural propensities. Non-corporeal entities know this about us and can feel which propensities are strongest. These entities can influence us by quietly speaking a word or phrase to us at moments of weakness, such as when we are falling asleep or awakening, or when we are distracted by emotion. We won't "hear" the word or phrase as much as "think" it. As such we'll believe it to be our own.

Pay extra attention to thoughts that just "pop" into your mind, especially if these thoughts are incongruous with your normal self. Take special heed of any thought that runs counter to the teachings of Jesus. These are the enemy tempting you.

Your thoughts aren't always your own. We all have natural propensities. Non-corporeal entities know this about us and can feel which propensities are strongest. These entities can influence us by quietly speaking a word or phrase to us at moments of weakness, such as when we are falling asleep or awakening, or when we are distracted by emotion. We won't "hear" the word or phrase as much as "think" it. As such we'll believe it to be our own.

Pay extra attention to thoughts that just "pop" into your mind, especially if these thoughts are incongruous with your normal self. Take special heed of any thought that runs counter to the teachings of Jesus. These are the enemy tempting you.
That little voice we hear is that "Sin Nature". It whispers in our ear........"Go ahead, no one will know"!
That other little voice speaking to us is the Holy Spirit. He says..............."Stop. Dont go there, dont do that"!

We are caught in the middle of the struggle.

Very true!

I believe our educational system is creating them. I saw an article about a father, who confronted his son's kindergarten teacher for making him wear a dress all day.

The difference, of course, is whether one is successfully influenced, or maintains control over one's choices in how he or she reacts to those influences.

1 Corinthians 10:12-13
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

It's a blessing that we're not left to our own devices.

MM

I believe our educational system is creating them. I saw an article about a father, who confronted his son's kindergarten teacher for making him wear a dress all day.
its all over our government supports it the so called asst sect health i think it is.. we saw a t.v game show the other day with a trans

The difference, of course, is whether one is successfully influenced, or maintains control over one's choices in how he or she reacts to those influences.

1 Corinthians 10:12-13
12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

It's a blessing that we're not left to our own devices.

MM
Reading the Bible and prayer definitely helps!

Back