Paradise and Heaven

Yea I was gonna add some men..like Gideon and Abraham but first thought was women...cos Juk already named a lot of heroes.

I think that the new heaven and new Earth will be a place of perfect peace and tranquility. Hopefully there will be animals, such a birds. I really like birds.

I want to meet Joshua, Caleb, King David, (hopefully, but most likely not) King Solomon, Peter, Paul, Stephen, John, Jonathan, Melchizedek, Noah, Moses, and all the rest of the great biblical heroes. I especially want to meet King David, because he was a warrior, and the cool kind.

I hope that we can fly in heaven. I wanted to be able to feast, but the Bible says that God will do away with food and bellies.

All in all, I believe that heaven will be a place of perfect peace and tranquility, with no flaws or anything to worry about ever again.

I don't usually like to share my thoughts, so that was a bit awkward. But that was a bit awkward as well because I was just sharing my thoughts again. Anyway...

Your wishes are all good. You will meet all those people in heaven!

As for food---we will eat! The bible talks about feasting in heaven! Even Jesus said this:

Matthew 26:29
Mark my words—I will not drink wine again until the day I drink it new with you in my Father’s Kingdom.

Reactions: Juk
Its funny how some people wanna argue there is no paradise.

Paradise is part of heaven, just the garden part of it. Maybe some people dont have gardens?

I like how Psalm 23 describes it. I also believe there will be animals, as the lion lies down with the lamb, and they wont eat us. Also there IS food, as Jesus says he will sup with us. It wont be ordinary food like we have here though.

It's funny how people continue to contend that the righteous go to Hades and not to be with Jesus where He is.

Paradise is NOT part of heaven, but was once part of Hades, but it was for the righteous who had not been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. Once Jesus went to them and they met their Messiah, they were outta there!

Your wishes are all good. You will meet all those people in heaven!

As for food---we will eat! The bible talks about feasting in heaven! Even Jesus said this:

Matthew 26:29
Mark my words—I will not drink wine again until the day I drink it new with you in my Father’s Kingdom.
Yesss. Hopefully there is barbecue.

To stay youthful and young forever is going to be cool as well. No more worrying about what to wear, no more laundry, no fussing with cosmetics lol.

And choirs of angels around always.

Yea I always thought gold was better put to use paving roads than being worn as clunky jewellery or being hoarded as money.

Yea I always thought gold was better put to use paving roads than being worn as clunky jewellery or being hoarded as money.

That's strange, seeing as gold is given to us by God as a source of wealth, and that is what our money represents. It is only in heaven that gold is so plentiful and still good, beautiful and valuable that it is used as street material.

In scripture, the mention of gold in many places represents God, signifying His holiness and splendor.

I know I'd like to look in the library and find out all about everyones lives written in the great book of life. We will remember how we lived on earth and what struggles and trials happened and how we overcame them with the blood of the lamb and the testimony of Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour!

That's strange, seeing as gold is given to us by God as a source of wealth, and that is what our money represents. It is only in heaven that gold is so plentiful and still good, beautiful and valuable that it is used as street material.

In scripture, the mention of gold in many places represents God, signifying His holiness and splendor.
I think it also speaks of how highly God values us...that he sees it as no problem for us walk all over it!

Not the walking all over His holiness and splendor representation that is...lol.

Professor Howard Storm, who went through a NDE, said that Mass is the closest thing to Heaven we have in this world.

Worshipping God all day? I'm all for it! :)

I have heard of Kat Kerr, I dont know about mass as never been to one but if you mean sharing with fellow saints the Lords Supper yes, that is our wedding supper celebration.

I was reading Revelation again, my favourite book..and it was saying to one of the churches that their reward was eating from the tree of life that is in the midst of the Paradise of God. Remember after Adam and Eve sinned that they were barred from the garden. It seemed to me God took paradise up with him so nobody could enter unless they died. And were righteous. The spirit says this to one church in revelation...they can enter paradise again.

Another verse in revelation 6:11 says souls are UNDER the altar, and also resting for a season in their white robes until all their fellow brethren (that will be killed) are fufilled. It seems to me this fits in with the fufilling of the times of the gentiles coming in. Only those sealed, it seems 144,000 the remanat of israel will be untouched, im supposing these will still be alive right at the end and will be transfigured, when Jesus returns, they wont die.

All the rest of us though, will die, to join our fellow saints in paradise, resting until heaven is opened.

I dont know if ms Kerr has just had lots of visions from the Lord or not but she sounds very excited. Of course nobody can come back from heaven, why would you? But I do believe people have had glimpses of what it will be like, and also many people have been caught up to Paradise like Paul was. He could only tell nobody but a select few.

One of my church ladies friend had an NDE she doesnt tell many ppl but she told me and described it like Paradise but she couldnt enter the gates of heaven cos it wasnt time yet. She said her soul really wanted to enter but it was barred like a grid. I thought that was interesting.

I have not had any NDE but many people who have and shared with me said they heard angels singing. We are not to go chasing after NDEs ourselves but they are further testimony that Paradise is real. It is not ppls imaginations I mean who would make up something like that? However I would be wary of ppl who share them indiscriminately, as Paul was told not to to keep him from becoming too proud. You must be near death to have that experience but Jesus obviously wants us to live and competlete his mission on earth before we go.

Just thinking, bible does say young men dream dreams and we will prophecy..most prophecy is about heaven. We all ought to be heavenly minded and excited about Jesus kingdom coming. I dont know how far off it will be but the way the world is going who knows? The gospel has to be preached to the ends of the earth. We've already had two WORLD wars...globalisation is now a reality.

Anyway we are going to be saved FROM hell and saved FOR heaven.

It seems a lot of peoples loved ones have departed lately...in the past week alone Ive heard of three. Friends and friends of friends. All elderly though.

Hope to see them in heaven in their youthful glorified bodies.

Reactions: Juk
Back