1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

New Helpers

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by HisManySongs, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Please join me in welcoming our newest Helpers:

Abdicate, Huntingteckel, & Where Is The Messiah.

They will be helping to keep CFS running smoothly as a friendly place for Christians to fellowship.
    Fish Catcher Jim, autumn oddity, Jeffin and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Thanks for the chance to do this, HMS. I really do appreciate it and hopefully I do a good job.
    Ravindran, Tropicalbound and Heart_for_Christ says Amen and like this.
  3. Fabulous! I am sure they will be a great benefit. Good choices!
  4. Congrats you three. Yay!
  5. You'll do fine.
  6. AAAHhhhhhhh help has arrived woooo hoooo!!! The 3 Christianeers!!
    Ravindran and Jeffin say Amen and like this.
  7. Congrats! I know you guys will do good!
  8. Welcome to the Helper Team!! You now have access to our secret staff forums. :D
  9. I can see from my regular computer. Is there an option to view from tapatalk also? Thanks.
  10. Same here. I can't see any of the special stuff from my phone.
  11. Congrats guys! Good luck!
  12. How do you get to be a helper..just wondering?
  13. Congrats guys! Good to have you guys as helpers.. You guys have certainly have shown balanced heads compared to others.. So this is certainly appropriate for you all..

So I will never get banned then.. I will always have a way out.. Cruel smile :) ha ha ha!!
    Huntingteckel and Where is the Messiah say Amen and like this.