Is it cheaper to be a vegetarian?

I think fish is fine but it is now expensive too.
I don't think its necessary cheaper to be vegetarian as you need plant proteins too like beans, tofu and grains not just fruits veggies and nuts (that sounds vegan rather than vegetarian) to balance your diet, although you can have smaller amounts of meat.

Eating cheaper cuts of meat? Cutting out junk foods though is a good idea for everyone as thats not really nutritious and just extra really as your pay more for the pretty packaging than the food.
Saving money is good if you do a budget and look at what you spending, then put aside some of that money in separate account so you limit your spending, but you can ask God to provide you what you need. When people do a budget they may find the where the money is actually going and asses whether they actually need this or that...maybe a subscription you can cancel that you no longer use, or there may be a better option..or maybe you can spread the costs, or not buy fast food or whatever.

He gave the widow jars of oil and he feed 5 thousand, turned water into wine and Peter got tribute money out of fish, so I am sure if you are struggling financially He'll provide a way.

Back