Immaculate Conception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo, I don't mind if you are against Catholicism, but you're pinning beliefs on Catholicism that don't exist. It would be like claiming Presbyterians believe that only women can be pastors. I might not agree with Presbyterianism, but it's not fair to claim something against it that isn't true.

Leo, I don't mind if you are against Catholicism, but you're pinning beliefs on Catholicism that don't exist. It would be like claiming Presbyterians believe that only women can be pastors. I might not agree with Presbyterianism, but it's not fair to claim something against it that isn't true.
Even if a written dogma does not exist the practice does....I was a catholic for 19 years....

And thats exactly why I said that they want to promote/elevate her to.....I never said she was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back