I Got A Question About Eternal Bliss After We Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moxy

I go to hell, I wouldn't mind living in hell forever

Really? Were you listening? Eternally alone in utter darkness amidst the fires of chaos with eternally unmet desires ever gnawing and with the knowledge that it was your own doing? You wouldn’t mind? Really? I don’t think you are being honest with yourself here.

Listen, I am not the judge of you, or your eternal destiny, but the torturous part is because of your own doing. Doing good and being selfless here is a good thing. Whether you ever are ever born from above by the Holy Spirit or not, is the only thing differentiating your eternal destiny (John 3:3-8; Acts 2:38) not because some book says so but because the one that was promised centuries before He was even born (the net) on this earth has come and because He said so (over and over in front of many eye-witnesses)…

If I do have children in the future, and he/she becomes gay or have a really bad disease, I will fully support him/her no matter what. and I will die happy knowing I supported my possible children as much as I can.

Of course you will because you will love them (same with me), even evil parents (and I am not saying you) do good things for those that they love, but that is not the basis upon which your eternal destiny is determined.

I know you believe that good works SHOULD BE the basis, but it is not. The wise King Solomon once said, “There is a way that seems right unto a man and it leads to death” and by death he means that eternal separation from the presence of God. Regardless of all our good (which is a relative concept when speaking of the second death) our sin separates us from God….not God separates Himself because we are sinners (God is who He is...Holy, Holy, Holy)…but God has shown His great love for us because “while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”.

you should really respect / understand how other people live. You will meet lots of different people with different religions. You don't need to agree with those religions but just be respectful and understanding.

I am and I do…but Christ is not about “religion” He is about relationship…reconciliation with God. I do not care if one is a Muslim or a Hindu in their ritualistic outer form….but if they die the first death (the separation of their soul from their body) without their sins being pardoned and atoned for, they will enter the judgment with sin.

I know christians are against gay/lesbian, I am not forcing them to be gay or lesbian. I let them choose what they want to be. If they don't like the same sex, okay, me and that person can still be friends because we both understand each other.

Not true…most Christians are not "against" anybody. Unfortunately because of the "selective coverage" propaganda technique of the media (who no longer are concerned with truth but “shaping public opinion” that is, engineering it) you judge all Christians by groups of individuals like the Westboro Baptists. Christ died for ALL…almost all Christians also had pre-marital sex (called fornication) and if we go by the Law it is also an abomination (not a better or worse, more or less, abomination). So there is no difference. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! Sin is sin and we all need to deal with it.

All people of all religions through all time prayed and sacrificed and offered oblations to get in right with, or obtain the blessing of, or stay the wrath of...whatever the light they received showed them of God(s) or the "higher forces". The death, burial, and bodily resurrection of His sacrificial Lamb was the answer to ALL…take it or leave it, and leave the rest to Him.

I am not gay. I am straight but I am tolerant enough to accept gay people, not as lovers, but as friends. I will support them.

Me also…!

Okay, since I feel strongly about accepting gay/lesbian people, and having premarital sex, I am not fit to be in God's house.

I did not say that…read the 10 commandments and note in your mind that I (me, not you) broke all of these many times and did not see what I did as wrong in any way (except stealing, I knew that was wrong and did it anyway…many times)...at the time I actually felt justified in the killings that I was involved in.

What you or I have done does not have anything to do with “fitness” for the kingdom, it has ONLY to do with what He has done on your behalf (the answer to all those prayers, sacrifice, and oblations…the net)…

Paul

love is unconditional and accepting. If someone done something horrible, I will still love that person. If they are gay, I will still encourage them to be gay. I care for their happiness. If being gay for them makes them happy, let them be gay. Being gay/lesbian doesn't hurt anyone.

Well, I have no other choice, it is either accept jesus as lord and saviour and not having gay/lesbian sexual urges, not having premarital sex (since it is sinning and to repent means to stop sinning which translates to "stop having premarital sex" which I will never stop having premarital sex because I want my lover to know how I feel about her before marriage), etc, or be in hell which I find infinitely more satisfying because if I do have a partner and my partner wants to have sex before marriage to show me that she loves me, and I will be happy to have sex with her if I'm in love with her too. Wait, are you suggesting that I can go to heaven if the holy spirit is in me even though the holy spirit in me will indefinitely reject jesus as lord and saviour?

"I know you believe that good works SHOULD BE the basis, but it is not"
I agree with you. which is why I am saying I am going to hell just because I live a moral life here. If I believe that good works is the basis, I would be saying I would be going to heaven. if repents mean "accepting jesus as lord and saviour, and stop having sex before marriage, stop taking photographs of a gay/lesbian wedding because they needed a photographer", I will never repent if that is the case. I rather be who I am, rather than someone who wants me to be someone who I am not.

When I say, christians are against gay/lesbian, I am not talking about the marlboro individuals. What the marlboro individuals is doing is really messed up. The marlboro actively stops gay/lesbian from doing what they want to do. What I said was that the christian god is against actively doing homosexual urges, which is supposedly going against god (sin). and what I mean was like when a gay couple going to need to get married since they both love each other. They ask a christian photographer to take photographs of their wedding, the photographer refuses because he/she doesn't support gay marriage because their god doesn't like the sin of homosexual behaviour. That christian photographer will not actively stop the gay/lesbian but just not in their presense. That is what I don't like about God and also the reason why I never want to be in the same place as Him anyways.

"Not true…most Christians are not "against" anybody."
I know, Christians are against sinning, not the sinner. Acting on homosexual urges is a sin, having premartial sex is a sin. I will never stop having premarital sex (not repenting) because it is to show me and my partner love each other very much, or want to create children before marriage or just really horny.

"but if they die the first death (the separation of their soul from their body) without their sins being pardoned and atoned for, they will enter the judgment with sin."
I think they will find their way infinitely more satisfying (in their life and not being someone who they are not, even though the path that leads them will be hell) rather than accepting jesus as their lord and saviour.

There should be exceptions to the 10 commandments. It said "honor thy mother and father" or something. What if the parents gave the baby up to adopt and think poorly of the baby. How would the baby exactly "honor" his/her real parents? or do that commandment just means, just anyone who is willing to take care of that baby and love that baby. (other parents that want to adopt, and will take care of the baby), because I know that if I have stepparents, they will be considered my real parents because they are the one that raised me for who I am today, not the parents who gave me up for adoption. If you mean the parents who raise me for who I am, yes, I should honor them because they are the one that took me in, and raise me.

Last edited:
For whatever reason he decided to join this forum, we christians have the chance to give the truth of what christianity is about full stop and he has the opportunity to learn and discover the truth of christianity- what it means to be followers of Christ. At the end of the day we do the best we can to present the truth and if he doesn't accept that is his choice unfortunately. Ultimately he is responsible for whether he accepts Christ into his life or not.

love is unconditional and accepting. If someone done something horrible, I will still love that person. If they are gay, I will still encourage them to be gay. I care for their happiness. If being gay for them makes them happy, let them be gay. Being gay/lesbian doesn't hurt anyone.

Well, I have no other choice, it is either accept jesus as lord and saviour and not having gay/lesbian sexual urges, not having premarital sex (since it is sinning and to repent means to stop sinning which translates to "stop having premarital sex" which I will never stop having premarital sex because I want my lover to know how I feel about her before marriage), etc, or be in hell which I find infinitely more satisfying because if I do have a partner and my partner wants to have sex before marriage to show me that she loves me, and I will be happy to have sex with her if I'm in love with her too. Wait, are you suggesting that I can go to heaven if the holy spirit is in me even though the holy spirit in me will indefinitely reject jesus as lord and saviour?

"I know you believe that good works SHOULD BE the basis, but it is not"
I agree with you. which is why I am saying I am going to hell just because I live a moral life here. If I believe that good works is the basis, I would be saying I would be going to heaven. if repents mean "accepting jesus as lord and saviour, and stop having sex before marriage, stop taking photographs of a gay/lesbian wedding because they needed a photographer", I will never repent if that is the case. I rather be who I am, rather than someone who wants me to be someone who I am not.

When I say, christians are against gay/lesbian, I am not talking about the marlboro individuals. What the marlboro individuals is doing is really messed up. The marlboro actively stops gay/lesbian from doing what they want to do. What I said was that the christian god is against actively doing homosexual urges, which is supposedly going against god (sin). and what I mean was like when a gay couple going to need to get married since they both love each other. They ask a christian photographer to take photographs of their wedding, the photographer refuses because he/she doesn't support gay marriage because their god doesn't like the sin of homosexual behaviour. That christian photographer will not actively stop the gay/lesbian but just not in their presense. That is what I don't like about God and also the reason why I never want to be in the same place as Him anyways.

"Not true…most Christians are not "against" anybody."
I know, Christians are against sinning, not the sinner. Acting on homosexual urges is a sin, having premartial sex is a sin. I will never stop having premarital sex (not repenting) because it is to show me and my partner love each other very much, or want to create children before marriage or just really horny.

"but if they die the first death (the separation of their soul from their body) without their sins being pardoned and atoned for, they will enter the judgment with sin."
I think they will find their way infinitely more satisfying (in their life and not being someone who they are not, even though the path that leads them will be hell) rather than accepting jesus as their lord and saviour.

There should be exceptions to the 10 commandments. It said "honor thy mother and father" or something. What if the parents gave the baby up to adopt and think poorly of the baby. How would the baby exactly "honor" his/her real parents? or do that commandment just means, just anyone who is willing to take care of that baby and love that baby. (other parents that want to adopt, and will take care of the baby), because I know that if I have stepparents, they will be considered my real parents because they are the one that raised me for who I am today, not the parents who gave me up for adoption. If you mean the parents who raise me for who I am, yes, I should honor them because they are the one that took me in, and raise me.
Your whole perspective is focused on the physical realm. However the focus of Christianity is the spiritual realm. If you want to discuss that, I am willing. Let me know.

I do not know the forum rules. May be people are allowed to post these messages? Only Mods can comment
For whatever reason he decided to join this forum, we christians have the chance to give the truth of what christianity is about full stop and he has the opportunity to learn and discover the truth of christianity- what it means to be followers of Christ. At the end of the day we do the best we can to present the truth and if he doesn't accept that is his choice unfortunately. Ultimately he is responsible for whether he accepts Christ into his life or not.

Gentlemen: I bow (not kneel) and submit to superior knowledge!

I join this forum to see where I would go after I die. It seems I would be going to hell. even when I live a moral life.

I join this forum to see where I would go after I die. It seems I would be going to hell. even when I live a moral life.

The "moral life" of the secular world is not the same as a moral life in the Christian (spiritual) realm. As long as you do not "see" this, you will never understand the things God has for "...them that love Him...". You are choosing to "hear" the voice of the world: we have chosen to hear the voice of Him who "...loved me, and gave Himself for me."

love is unconditional and accepting. If someone done something horrible, I will still love that person.

Me too!

If they are gay, I will still encourage them to be gay. I care for their happiness.

If they are gay they are gay, I did not say anything in way of judgment based on that. But is I lover someone who is doing heroine (for example) I would not encourage it BECAUSE I love them. Sin is like heroin…in the end it hurts them and all that they encouraged through it…because I love them I will tell them and not encourage them in it just because it makes them happy. Happiness is fleeting and subjective laden with the possibilities of sadness and disappointment…you cannot have one without the other.

I have spent time with an associate named Patrick (not one of my personal friends who are gay) and he is gay. But he is in Christ. He is the minister of music at a local Nazarene church and a good one at that. He is a wonderful and caring man and no one who has spent time with him in prayer or worship or who has sat and heard some of his testimonies can in any way conclude he is NOT in Christ (and that is what I am talking about). He strives and struggles with the part of his lifestyle that “under the Law” is an abomination and I suppose, though it is not my place to ask as that is between him and the Lord, he fails sometimes…but he is IN CHRIST and IN CHRIST there is no sin that cannot be forgiven save the blaspheme of the Holy Spirit or dying in unbelief.

When we all get to meet Him all will have sin in their lives, but those in Christ have had their sins covered (the meaning of Atonement) by His blood…theirs will not be remembered or held against them and that is not saying “Cool, I want Christ so I can get away with willful sin”, that would only assure you were still lord of your own life. When you are born from above eventually you will not “practice sin”…it will be the rare exception not the rule…

Just a few things…you are not going to hell because you do not receive what Jesus did for you….You are going there already, He is the way out!

Second you mentioned marriage when earlier you said you do not really love her that way!

And no! You cannot stop sinning because you have not the Spirit of God in you…

Also “repent” metanaeo first and foremost means “to change one’s mind” when the mind changes the body will follow…

I agree with you. which is why I am saying I am going to hell just because I live a moral life here.

No you are not going to hell just because you live a moral life here. You are going to hell because you will not believe God and have un-remmissed sin…

If you believed God (and I did not say believed in God) you would see His self-sacrificing love for you and deal with the sin issue…once you have the Spirit the rest is just a matter of time. As for the photographer that is another post…read my comment…

Sodomy is a sin…it does not matter what we think…it is against the natural biological laws God established…it can be forgiven but only if one first makes sure they are in Christ.

You are not living a moral life though you think you are. Sex for instance is a beautiful thing God created for marriage between a man and a woman. It is holy , but has been defiled .

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of the mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)

Jesus said.."If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:24,26)

The love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5).

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Evil is at work in our society and moral values are quickly vanishing all in the name of "doing what feels good".

God created human beings in His image and according to His likeness. We are different to non-reasoning animals. For this reason we should refuse to be driven by the same crude instincts as animals, which have no understanding of holiness, purity, or moral and social responsibilities.

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge (Hebrews 13:4).

Moxyprox , you are talking of sexual immorality, impurity, adultery, promiscuity, sexual depravity, and everything else contrary to nature. Sodomy is an evil practice that tarnished the glory of God's creation.

O.K. Now, it seems, that I need to know what "gay" and "gay lifestyle" are.
To me, gay is just a homosexual. I don't minimize it: just as I would not minimize any sin...but I believe that the homosexual man (or woman) is a tad above that of fornication and adultery: for that is the spirit that drove them there.
Please do not "define" gay: tell me in scripture what is gay.

I understand we sin and that is what make us sinners. in theory, if we all go to hell and pay for our punishment, wouldn't that make jesus free of needing to suffer for us? I feel so horrible about god paying my punishment for me. If I make a mistake, I should be the one to be punished, not anyone else. Even though my punishment for sinning is eternal punishment, it would make me feel a lot better to know that jesus won't be suffering for my sins. I don't want jesus to suffer for anyone's sin. If it is possible, I would be happy to double my punishment to let my girlfriend's soul go to heaven even though she doesn't believe in jesus. Is there a way to negotiate the punishment with the Lord? I want to be the one that will be paying for everyone's punishment so they don't need to suffer. Maybe the lord can make maximum punishment on me so Jesus and the rest (including nonbelievers) don't need to suffer from their sins. or since my family wants to go to hell for everyone's sin, couldn't that save at least one nonbeliever?

I get what your saying. You and I are very similar. You are where I was about 10 years ago, in my pre "saved" / born again days. You are over-complicating the Word of God. The price IS already paid for ALL; God wants your heart to be for Him, to pledge yourself to goodness and light. And He can use you to reach others (including your loved ones) BUT...it is an individual choice. You can't force anyone to accept God. God doesn't force anyone to accept Him.

You have to look at hell from a different perspective-Hell was 'prepared for the devil and his angels' not humans, but humans are going to go there for the same reason the devil is.

God made mankind to fellowship with Him; he also gave us a freewill to choose whether or not we want to fellowship with Him.

Hell-is being separated from God in eternity; because our God is HOLY. Jesus' sacrifice covers our sin debt so we don't have to go there. All He wants is for you to acknowledge Him as your Creator. Jesus already did all the work....it is finished.

All we have to do is take hold of the gift...nothing more.

Gay...is not mentioned in scripture...homosexual is mentioned once and only once and a doctrine should not be formed based on a single scripture alone, that is bad hermeneutics...God's love and the extension of His grace is bigger than all our sins rolled into one...in fact He rolled them all into one and His name is Jesus.

1 Corinthians 6:9 - Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Deut 22:5
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Timothy 1:9-11
Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.

Sodomy is an abomination (and can be heteros or homos) and laying with a man as if he is a woman (to sodomize) is an abomination...so isn't having hetero sex before or outside of marriage (guilty as charged)...thank you Jesus for being my redeemer and my savior....over 30 years now faithfully with one woman.

Many Christians right now (including two of my daughters) are guilty of pre-marital sex...I know God loves them and pray He will extend the blood of Christ to cover them...if not I am good with that as I trust God and know whatever He decides is right, just, and good...

Last edited:
Gay...is not mentioned in scripture...homosexual is mentioned once and only once and a doctrine should not be formed based on a single scripture alone, that is bad hermeneutics...God's love and the extension of His grace is bigger than all our sins rolled into one...in fact He rolled them all into one and His name is Jesus.
1 Corinthians 6:9 - Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
Deut 22:5
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
1 Timothy 1:9-11
Understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.
Sodomy is an abomination (and can be heteros or homos) and laying with a man as if he is a woman (to sodomize) is an abomination...so isn't having hetero sex before or outside of marriage (guilty as charged)...thank you Jesus for being my redeemer and my savior....over 30 years now faithfully with one woman.
Many Christians right now (including two of my daughters) are guilty of pre-marital sex...I know God loves them and pray He will extend the blood of Christ to cover them...if not I am good with that as I trust God and know whatever He decides is right, just, and good...

I agree that doctrine should not be formed based on one scripture: this is not doctrine. Also, speaking of this singular sin, it is not mentioned only once: but is one that can lead to being thrice rejected of God.

No, my main concern, Beloved, is giving the promoter of homosexuality equal time. But this is not my forum, so I will just bow out of this particular thread.

Please don't do it on my account (I know I say too much on some topics)...When I looked to see "homosexual" in the Bible? I was wrong, as I said the word translated as Homesexual is only mentioned once, but it is mentioned more than this so I stand corrected...but "a homosexual" is not in the Greek

It is what it is...it really does not say "those who practice Homosexuality" (which would refer to an action, a verb) but "malokos" is an adjective and refers to a certain type of person who pretends femininity for lewdness, such as a male prostitute (the word never seems to refer to a female)

You find this only in the new Critical Text versions because they are using a Dynamic Equivalent approach that allows their beliefs and theologies to become imposed, convincing the masses of baby lambs of something not part of God's word.

The other word translated by moderns for "Homosexual" is the verb "arseno-koites" thus sodomizing (and again only refers to males who were usually boys raised for this purpose by a licentious master or else a male prostitute...)

That which we call "gay" today, where an individual is sexually attracted to members of their own gender, is not even addressed in the Bible. This language speaks not of the one who gets sodomized, or to a particular attraction/orientation, it describes the one who desires performing "arseno-koites" and that person could be bi-sexual or even just an unrestrained pagan hedonist like we find ion Judges 19.

This is a fact that groups like the Westboro Baptist church should really understand this...it could make a huge difference in their approach...

The Bible never says homosexuals are evil, bad, any worse than you or I, etc., it speaks only of this act...therefore when Romans 1 says "for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature" it is speaking this behavior not lesbians (I know it is difficult to accept because that is what the hard line Fundies have taught to teach for decades...and they are just plumb wrong...they are incorrect).

In His love

brother Paul

This thread is closed until further notice. A review will be initiated by the staff. TY. In the mean time please read these rules.

Unacceptable posts
Rule 3.0 Disruptions to the friendly environment at CFS by anyone will not be tolerated. When discussing any topic, please bear in mind the words of Paul in Romans 14:

1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.
2 For instance, one person believes it’s all right to eat anything. But another believer with a sensitive conscience will eat only vegetables.
3 Those who feel free to eat anything must not look down on those who don’t. And those who don’t eat certain foods must not condemn those who do, for God has accepted them.
4 Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? They are responsible to the Lord, so let Him judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the Lord’s help, they will do what is right and will receive His approval.
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.
13 So let’s stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.
22 You may believe there’s nothing wrong with what you are doing, but keep it between yourself and God. Blessed are those who don’t feel guilty for doing something they have decided is right.

Rule 3.1 Members may not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, repeated in many posting areas (spam) or otherwise violative of any laws. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

Rule 3.2 Members may not post inflammatory remarks simply for the purpose of evoking reaction or starting fights with other Members, or promote a spirit of divisiveness in the community. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

3.2a Certain topics have always sparked heated arguments and will be monitored by Forum Staff. Warnings and or restrictions will be issued at the discretion of Forum Staff.

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

3.2c Any discussions about any individual teacher/preacher/pastor/minister/evangelist/media personality, etc., will be closely monitored. Any claims that a named person teaches or supports false doctrine MUST be well documented. Unsubstantiated claims, rumors or hearsay will not be allowed. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

I've undeleted the thread so it may be viewed, but will keep it closed.

I believe there has been sufficient response to MoxyPoxy's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back