Home Invasions

I'm not one to spew gloom and doom for the West like so many out there...mainly because I firmly believe:

#1) God is in charge, and
#2) the gates of Hell STILL are not prevailing against the Church.

Danger has always been a part of any free culture, and even those that were/are not free.

Home invasions are a stark reality that are becoming more and more a common feature in crime, and this one is especially representative of the more dangerous ones with the criminals yelling that they are the POLICE to, so they hope, keep the home owner from shooting at them! The camera this home owner had is the one saving grace that showed to him that he was not being invaded by POLICE!

How about you? Do you have at least one camera to observe in safety who is at your door?

I'm not one to spew gloom and doom for the West like so many out there...mainly because I firmly believe:

#1) God is in charge, and
#2) the gates of Hell STILL are not prevailing against the Church.

Danger has always been a part of any free culture, and even those that were/are not free.

Home invasions are a stark reality that are becoming more and more a common feature in crime, and this one is especially representative of the more dangerous ones with the criminals yelling that they are the POLICE to, so they hope, keep the home owner from shooting at them! The camera this home owner had is the one saving grace that showed to him that he was not being invaded by POLICE!

How about you? Do you have at least one camera to observe in safety who is at your door?
Nope......but I do have..............

1710104421159.png

Back