Hello from India

This year 2021 I accepted Jesus as savior And I am disabled from birth . My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.

I don't understand some English words of the Bible.
I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

I can read, write and speak Marathi as my mother tongue.

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands

Dear sister siddhikoli;

God bless you and thank you for your honesty and sharing your testimony. I have a very good friend, a man of God and is a senior pastor in Chandigarh, North West India. He is a member of Christian Forum Site, chdmission, and he knows about you, sister. His name is Pastor Jagan Mohan and the church is Maloya Prayer House.

Like most young Christians please don't be hurt if an older seasoned Christian posts to you and it doesn't always sound soft. When Jesus, Paul, Moses, Isaiah and others in the Bible spoke to an individual or people as a whole, they were firm but they were teaching in
LOVE. ❤️

God loves you and made you perfectly who you are, so feel better and just be
yourself, sister. Be siddhikoli. 😇

I'm 65 years old and I still get corrected by my wife and people in the church by things I say or even asking a question! So what I do? Be still and
LISTEN, but I will never quit because I love God and He never quit on me.

Again, we love you and am blessed you are a part of our Christian fellowship. Keep writing and be yourself.

God bless
you, siddhikoli and your whole family.

This year 2021 I accepted Jesus as savior And I am disabled from birth . My first language is Marathi.I came here to find information about the Holy Spirit.I give the good news that The Holy Spirit appeared to me .

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.

I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English. I read a little, I use google translate or online

But can read a few words of English but can not speak and write. That is, grammar cannot be written with hands
Siddhikoli, Here is a Bible in Marthi...

Siddhikoli, Here is a Bible in Marthi...

Hello crossnote;

That was really nice of you, brother, for passing the Marathi Bible books to our sister.

God bless you for that! 😎👍

Hello crossnote;

That was really nice of you, brother, for passing the Marathi Bible books to our sister.

God bless you for that!
😎
👍
I just put two...
I know some words of this holy bible. But I don't understand in English.
and two...
together.

I have been living alone since my grandmother died. Because she took care of me and my mother works as a nurse, took care of me when she came home. My sister and mother's family take care of me when my mother is not around.:(I make my own food, tea, coffee, because I like kosher food. My family does not eat kosher food...😞

Lots of good Christian people here.........ask questions!

Back