Greetings, Bob.

You have to understand that Roy Clark and Buck Owens were the sole owners of the Hee Haw franchise, not just hired actors from some guild. They ran the whole show, owned it, and write it with other creative input from various talents they paid. They split the royalties and residuals. Now both their estates are getting the $30,000+ per day flowing in.

MM

Hello MM:

All this time I thought Roy and Buck were just added performers to the show.

Now I understand He Who Is Speaking. I'm glad I listened to you. LšŸ˜ŽL!

The OP pointed out Jesus talking to Israel through the prophet Zechariah.

To me, the greatest revelation of Christ Jesus is what John saw, and recorded in...Revelation. John Barnett gave a really good overview of Revelation in this short video:

Some may say that the order is jumbled and spans far more time than just seven years or one thousand literal years, etc. That's fine. Everyone is free to believe as they wish.

What's important, however, is the revealing of Christ Jesus in His Majesty.

MM

The OP pointed out Jesus talking to Israel through the prophet Zechariah.

To me, the greatest revelation of Christ Jesus is what John saw, and recorded in...Revelation. John Barnett gave a really good overview of Revelation in this short video:

Some may say that the order is jumbled and spans far more time than just seven years or one thousand literal years, etc. That's fine. Everyone is free to believe as they wish.

What's important, however, is the revealing of Christ Jesus in His Majesty.

MM
Hi MM,

Good teacher there. Thanks.

Back