My friends, something I've learned is that my Jewish friends of the Judaism branch have been instructed to avoid this section of scripture since they cannot abide its implications. Please pay VERY CLOSE attention as to Who is speaking. That's right. It is the Lord of Glory; the Most High...it is the Son:

Zechariah 12:1-10

1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.

7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.

8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Sadly, this moment in time yet to come will be after 2/3 of all Jews are killed, with only 1/3 left that the Bible calls the "remnant" whom He will save by annihilating all the armies of the nations of the earth who came to destroy Israel off the face of the earth.

Denying such an important doctrine/prophecy of He who is to come...tragic indeed, and it will cost them dearly, as it has been costing them for the past 2600+ years.

Perhaps you too can share this with your Jewish friends in the hopes that it will open their eyes.

MM

My friends, something I've learned is that my Jewish friends of the Judaism branch have been instructed to avoid this section of scripture since they cannot abide its implications. Please pay VERY CLOSE attention as to Who is speaking. That's right. It is the Lord of Glory; the Most High...it is the Son:

Zechariah 12:1-10

1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem [shall be] my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.

7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.

8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Sadly, this moment in time yet to come will be after 2/3 of all Jews are killed, with only 1/3 left that the Bible calls the "remnant" whom He will save by annihilating all the armies of the nations of the earth who came to destroy Israel off the face of the earth.

Denying such an important doctrine/prophecy of He who is to come...tragic indeed, and it will cost them dearly, as it has been costing them for the past 2600+ years.

Perhaps you too can share this with your Jewish friends in the hopes that it will open their eyes.

MM

Correct. And just to place on a bow on your present.........Colossians 1:16 validate it when Paul speaks of Jesus Christ he said.....
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him".

So when we understand what Paul said and its ramifications, we then are faced with this fact.......
The Creator of the heavens and the Earth was Jesus Christ.
The One who took the clay and spit and made Adam was Jesus Christ.
The One who operated on Adam and took his rib and made Eve was Jesus Christ.
The One who killed the animals and gave their skins to Adam and Eve was Jesus Christ.
The One in the burning bush talking with Moses was Jesus Christ.
The One who held back the Red Sea was Jesus Christ.
The One who walked with Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego in the fire was Jesus Christ.
The One who came and spoke with Joshua before the Battle of Jericho was Jesus Christ.
The One who spent the night with Daniel in the lions den was Jesus Christ.
The One One who stooped His foot and the walls of Jericho fell was Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the center of not only the Bible but of all our reality!

Now think about this .......when Jesus Christ, God in the flesh was in the manger wearing a dirty diaper......He held the stars of the universe in HIs hand!

If we think of Jesus Christ as nothing more than an innocent baby surrounded by animals and shepherds, then your Jesus is too small. And if your Jesus is too small, your problems are too big. Your temptations are too powerful. A world filled with terrorism is too fearful. And your hope is swallowed up in despair’s darkness.

Revelation 1:12-18 ...........
"And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Correct. And just to place on a bow on your present.........Colossians 1:16 validate it when Paul speaks of Jesus Christ he said.....
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him".

So when we understand what Paul said and its ramifications, we then are faced with this fact.......
The Creator of the heavens and the Earth was Jesus Christ.
The One who took the clay and spit and made Adam was Jesus Christ.
The One who operated on Adam and took his rib and made Eve was Jesus Christ.
The One who killed the animals and gave their skins to Adam and Eve was Jesus Christ.
The One in the burning bush talking with Moses was Jesus Christ.
The One who held back the Red Sea was Jesus Christ.
The One who walked with Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego in the fire was Jesus Christ.
The One who came and spoke with Joshua before the Battle of Jericho was Jesus Christ.
The One who spent the night with Daniel in the lions den was Jesus Christ.
The One One who stooped His foot and the walls of Jericho fell was Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the center of not only the Bible but of all our reality!

Now think about this .......when Jesus Christ, God in the flesh was in the manger wearing a dirty diaper......He held the stars of the universe in HIs hand!

If we think of Jesus Christ as nothing more than an innocent baby surrounded by animals and shepherds, then your Jesus is too small. And if your Jesus is too small, your problems are too big. Your temptations are too powerful. A world filled with terrorism is too fearful. And your hope is swallowed up in despair’s darkness.

Revelation 1:12-18 ...........
"And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Excellent tribute, Major. Thank you for this, and glory to the Lord for it all, and more...

MM

I never worked on a factory although I worked in many factories, yet I never wore overalls after 4 years old, Also I never lived in Hee Haw, what State is it in?

Hee Haw was in the state of Humor... Of course, some elements were a little dicey, but the songs and some of the humor was clean. Those who suffered depression were better off overlooking some of the songs, such as Blue, Despair and Agony on Me.

They actually sang some Gospel on there at times, and had some of the greats in Country Music. It brings back memories of youth...and foolishness. I wish I had the fire in my heart back then for the Lord that I have now. I wish I had known back then about scripture like I discussed in the OP. It may have given me something to challenge my Jewish friends back then.

Buck Owens the CW singer? Remember, I am a lowly deprived citified ghetto slicker.

Roy Clark used to live just south of my property in Kansas on a big spread he owned and lived at during the summer months. A few years before he died, he was talking with one of my Dr. friends, and told my friend that the hardest part of life for him those days was figuring out hot to spend the $15,000 per day residuals he was still getting from Hee Haw reruns. My friend asked how that much money could be flowing in after all these years since none of the major networks are playing it any longer, and Roy told him that Hee Haw is a REALLY hot item in the European TV markets. They love it over there, and that's where much of the money is coming in from.

Roy Clark used to live just south of my property in Kansas on a big spread he owned and lived at during the summer months. A few years before he died, he was talking with one of my Dr. friends, and told my friend that the hardest part of life for him those days was figuring out hot to spend the $15,000 per day residuals he was still getting from Hee Haw reruns. My friend asked how that much money could be flowing in after all these years since none of the major networks are playing it any longer, and Roy told him that Hee Haw is a REALLY hot item in the European TV markets. They love it over there, and that's where much of the money is coming in from.

Hello MM;

Roy Clark was getting $15k per day from royalties? Seriously? I thought actors received about $5k monthly from royalties, or a much smaller amount. Where do the syndicates get that kind of money from reruns?

Hello MM;

Roy Clark was getting $15k per day from royalties? Seriously? I thought actors received about $5k monthly from royalties, or a much smaller amount. Where do the syndicates get that kind of money from reruns?

Greetings, Bob.

You have to understand that Roy Clark and Buck Owens were the sole owners of the Hee Haw franchise, not just hired actors from some guild. They ran the whole show, owned it, and write it with other creative input from various talents they paid. They split the royalties and residuals. Now both their estates are getting the $30,000+ per day flowing in.

MM

Back