God's Coffee House.............

Went to another coffee place yesterday, friend had a coffee card, so she ordered the drinks and I ordered the food.
Although I had a butterscotch hot chocolate and she had a cappucino.

I didn't realise my friend could talk so much, she talked non-stop on the train, in the cafe, and in the bookshop and the library (I felt I had to leave or she'd get us kicked out) and then on the train back..

Maybe its because she is a Quaker and in worship meetings you are NOT allowed to talk lol

Went to another coffee place yesterday, friend had a coffee card, so she ordered the drinks and I ordered the food.
I didn't realise my friend could talk so much, she talked non-stop on the train, in the cafe, and in the bookshop and the library (I felt I had to leave or she'd get us kicked out) and then on the train back..
Maybe its because she is a Quaker and in worship meetings you are NOT allowed to talk lol

lol! Lanolin;

Perhaps it was indeed the cappucino. I have had the opposite happen to me. I'd go with a buddy for coffee and we would sit there and not say a word. After a few minutes I would notice this and start a conversation about himself, his family or work. But I would receive 4 word answers. Perhaps I don't know them as well as I thought.

I happen to be a conversationalist and that drives my wife crazy. Go figure.

And maybe just maybe she is like myself are just blessed ( to us ) with the GIFT OF GAB😂😂😂😂

COFFEE ANYTIME!

It doesn't keep me awake ,never has as I have suffered as an insomniac all my life.

I usually drink different types of tea, but Im actually in the mood for a cup of Greek coffee.
Its after 10am EST. and Im about to get wound for sound along with a healthy "movement". lol...

Blessings to all for an awesome day! ox'

Reactions: D3vot3d2G0d
A word of praise.

MY 3 yr old niece's, that I've watched since her birth,
day care closed so I'm back to 5 days watching her. Her mom is single.
I have been battling kidney stones on right side for 6 months. After having her Monday, I was in so much pain that I took p.m. meds and was going to bed after she left,she is super busy. I was crying from the pain ,then I began to cry out to the Lord for healing,sleep came shortly thereafter.
When I got up yesterday, I had no pain in right side of back,all day not even a twinge. The Lord touched me ,still today no pain.

He is glorious and worthy of all praise and I thank him for his touch of myself at this time. The great physician is still here and willing!