God's Coffee House.............

Psalms 150:1
Praise he the Lord,Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of HIS POWER.

POWER TO FORGIVE SINS
POWER TO HEAL
POWER TO RAISE THE DEAD
POWER TO BRING ALL INTO HIS LIGHT

Psalms 147:1
Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to SING PRAISESunto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

on of my friends wants to go to the coffee club today so I'm planning on taking her.
Even though I don't drink coffee.
We'll sit on the couches and talk and drink and then go home. I am sure she's going to try some cake too.

Simple pleasures :)

Coffee plants make good indoor plants FYI. I once rescued one that was languishing outside and brought it indoors where it does much better - they grow in the rainforest so aren't keen on too much sun.

Lanolin
I love the atmosphere of a coffee house and the aroma is jaw dropping.
It's a cozy aura and I've wanted to have a coffee house slash used book store in my life.
I love to read as well and enjoy many diverse topics.

Thank you for going with her,that's a sweet gesture!

Simple pleasures are the best. Thanks on the fyi on coffee plants. I didn't know they could be soiled locally........I'm a black not green thumb in gardening so I stir clear of the real plants.

My friend got a flat white and she shouted me a hot chocolate
but we had meat pies (with bolognaise?) as it was more brunch time

I did notice a coffee plant in the corner as we sat outside on the covered patio
We ended up going to a different cafe as I was driving and she hadn't been to that one before.

My friend got a flat white and she shouted me a hot chocolate
but we had meat pies (with bolognaise?) as it was more brunch time

I did notice a coffee plant in the corner as we sat outside on the covered patio
We ended up going to a different cafe as I was driving and she hadn't been to that one before.

Hey Lanolin;

I have a question regarding flat white. What does that mean?

It sounds like you and your friend had a nice time.

Back